Rate me on these pics during which I got most IOI's (of my life).

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Man those IOI's are crazy. They're lifefuel frfr. Motivates me to lean down as much as possible. Rate them pics

Attachments

• IMG_20240314_203910.jpg
    IMG_20240314_203910.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240314_203740.jpg
    IMG_20240314_203740.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240314_203540.jpg
    IMG_20240314_203540.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240314_203231.jpg
    IMG_20240314_203231.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240314_203019.jpg
    IMG_20240314_203019.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240314_203514.jpg
    IMG_20240314_203514.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240314_203828.jpg
    IMG_20240314_203828.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240314_204124.jpg
    IMG_20240314_204124.jpg
    596.2 KB · Views: 0
  • p5sjfhz424bxhl9f.jpg
    p5sjfhz424bxhl9f.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240314_203930.jpg
    IMG_20240314_203930.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240314_204056.jpg
    IMG_20240314_204056.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA, exo and 2 others
Mothing changed

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, northern mogger and Zeta
nice eyes brotha id agree continue leaning

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999
Man those IOI's are crazy. They're lifefuel frfr. Motivates me to lean down as much as possible. Rate them pics
What “ioi” did you get?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
No more indicators of disgust, just neutral facial expressions, good job OP

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
What “ioi” did you get?
I got approached like thrice. And I got a lot of smiles and hair brushing when I am near women. Even jbs show these stuff not only older women. But defo older women give way better signals. Like at the gym once a woman was touching my arms and shit while talking to her jfl.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999, rteme, brucewayne78 and 2 others
I got approached like thrice. And I got a lot of smiles and hair brushing when I am near women. Even jbs show these stuff not only older women. But defo older women give way better signals. Like at the gym once a woman was touching my arms and shit while talking to her jfl.
So you got their phone numbers right? If they approached you, they must’ve asked for socials or phone numbers.

What “ioi” did you get?
Even when I was bloated af like in this pic. I got women looking at me all the time. Jfl. And the biggest and most frequent I get is that they're nice when I talk to them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240314_210655_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240314_210655_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
So you got their phone numbers right? If they approached you, they must’ve asked for socials or phone numbers.
No they didn't ask for socials. They just wanted to know me better.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOver999, rteme, Allornothing and 1 other person
Dude you're actually mentally ill tbh, you're literally addicted to posting your face and body to looksmax autists and talking about how much you're debloated or bloated in the photo yet nothing has changed, even if you get a girlfriend once she finds your posts it's over dude but you probably don't care about something like that you remind me of an american psycho character, just a shell and nothing more

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, ItsOver999, Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
No they didn't ask for socials. They just wanted to know me better.
That doesn’t make sense. Women don’t just approach to know you better. If they approach you they already scanned your looks, so they ask for your number to get a date with you. Otherwise they wouldn’t just approach, women know what they’re doing.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
U keep coping with bimax tho. I won't get it. I am accustomed to slightly jutting all the time. So I won't spend money on some shit surgery. Either way surgeries are really for sub5s. Normies don't need surgeries to be succesful

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999, proxyy and moreroidsmoredates
Dude you're actually mentally ill tbh, you're literally addicted to posting your face and body to looksmax autists and talking about how much you're debloated or bloated in the photo yet nothing has changed, even if you get a girlfriend once she finds your posts it's over dude but you probably don't care about something like that you remind me of an american psycho character, just a shell and nothing more
Bro stfu I have like 10 other shit poster under my threads cuz they're tired of me. Most of them are on my ignore list. Like u are from now on. Dnrd btw.

• Ugh..
That doesn’t make sense. Women don’t just approach to know you better. If they approach you they already scanned your looks, so they ask for your number to get a date with you. Otherwise they wouldn’t just approach, women know what they’re doing.
I have never seen a guy get this kind of behavior tbf. Not even chadlites get these. Maybe Chads.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Zeta
U keep coping with bimax tho. I won't get it. I am accustomed to slightly jutting all the time. So I won't spend money on some shit surgery. Either way surgeries are really for sub5s. Normies don't need surgeries to be succesful
You have recession, it can only be fixed with bimax. Jutting is an autistic cope. It will give tmj problems down the road and it will only push your lower mandible forward, wont do anything for your maxilla. You will just look retarded when jutting.

You go from an overbite/overjet to underbite.

Nope your wrong just shows you never got chatted up by a woman which is interested in you.....

Not every woman will ask you for the number cause they are scared of rejection they make it pretty obvious tho but its your turn to ask them.

Also @Bzz your stunning can I have your number ?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You have recession, it can only be fixed with bimax. Jutting is an autistic cope. It will give tmj problems down the road and it will only push your lower mandible forward, wont do anything for your maxilla. You will just look retarded when jutting.

You go from an overbite/overjet to underbite.
Idc. Also I've gotten most IOI's in my lifetime these couple months. Autism paid off.

• Ugh..
Nope your wrong just shows you never got chatted up by a woman which is interested in you.....

Not every woman will ask you for the number cause they are scared of rejection they make it pretty obvious tho but its your turn to ask them.

No u can't.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Blond3cel
I have never seen a guy get this kind of behavior tbf. Not even chadlites get these. Maybe Chads.
If you would really got these kinds of treatments you wouldn’t be bragging and posting here about it. Your actions speak for themselves.

• +1
Bro stfu I have like 10 other shit poster under my threads cuz they're tired of me. Most of them are on my ignore list. Like u are from now on. Dnrd btw.
Dude I'm not a shitposter, I legit can't comprehend how you can be so delusional and not see how you're mentally ill and just a shell, I know you read what I said and it must've registered on an emotional level

• +1
Even when I was bloated af like in this pic. I got women looking at me all the time. Jfl. And the biggest and most frequent I get is that they're nice when I talk to them.
"All women are interested in me despite not having a girlfriend"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Zeta, Bzz and 1 other person

Seems like a big larp and brag from his side.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel

95% chance its Larp I agree :lul:

But im not joking with what I said, some might be more direct but alot of Woman are scared of getting rejected ( They make it very obvious to you tho )

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Bro u wish u had my eyebrows and eyebrow density. Jfl. My eye area alone mogs like 95 percent of people I see outside. Most so called Aryan Chads I see have zero self care for their eyebrows. Women know when a man takes care of his eyebrows. I don't use no gay ass makeup. Just some tan and minox and I am all gassed up

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999 and moreroidsmoredates
Bro u wish u had my eyebrows and eyebrow density. Jfl. My eye area alone mogs like 95 percent of people I see outside. Most so called Aryan Chads I see have zero self care for their eyebrows. Women know when a man takes care of his eyebrows. I don't use no gay ass makeup. Just some tan and minox and I am all gassed up

I just wish I could transfer my brain into your head. :love:

Why did you change your name ?

You’re genuinely retarded.

you look decent but so fucking aspie.

like if I saw you IRL, i’d instantly think you’re on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, proxyy and Bzz
Do any girls ever drop their mouths open when looking at you

• JFL
Do any girls ever drop their mouths open when looking at you
1 ltb did. I didn't know how to react so I left like a pussu

• Ugh..
Even models do p surgeries, and normies do need surgeries unless you want to betabuxx

These fairytales could make the next Disney film.

• +1
Get some Retatrutide or Tirz and shut up

lips holding u back

• +1
Reactions: WhiteAsperagus
2nd pic chadlite

• Ugh..
Just because a girl accidentally makes eye contact with you doesn't mean it's an "ioi". IOIs are almost always copes.