rate me psl/decile + age guess

That's very well styled.
Sad to hear you have a hard time. Brutal amounts of rejections remains not fun, I had my fair share also. Also because, since I was most of my life below average in looks. And being introverted and shy wasn't helping either.
I'm not introverted or shy I played varisty football last year in junior year of HS , it's just that the women's standards are increasing at a rapid rate, I mean think about it, girls are on their phones all the time and on social medias like tik tok, insta, and snapchat, they see so many GL men then they raise their standards and an average nigga like me don't get shit, it's fucking tuff for a young brother, hypergamy might not be as bad at your age but for zoomers it's brutal

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and eduardkoopman
Looking good. Are you satisfied with your looks now or are you trying to hardmaxx?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
They live in bad conditions bc iq-pill, time preference-pill, aggression-pill; you may not, but enough do... Its not bc muh societal bs. You get enough positive discrimination etc. as it is.
I know I just was pointing out the real problems in the black community, not being educated and in the workforce, gangs and high crime rate, women being whores and single moms absent fathers, luckily I have a dad and am not in a gang

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Lagoon1214 and eduardkoopman
Looking good. Are you satisfied with your looks now or are you trying to hardmaxx?
I don't dare to go further with face stuff then I done so far. So face I leave as is. And just do the things to slow down aging for my skin and hair.

With body. I wanna improve.
They told me. I can gain 6 kg of muscle maybe if lucky. With 1 year of gym and eating well.
That was pretty sobering, but I am going to try it out to gain some body muscle mass. I need it for sure anyways.
That's it, for me I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I don't dare to go further with face stuff then I done so far. So face I leave as is. And just do the things to slow down aging for my skin and hair.

They told me. I can gain 6 kg of muscle maybe if lucky. With 1 year of gym and eating well.
That was pretty sobering, but I am going to try it out to gain some body muscle mass. I need it for sure anyways.
are you on trt, they'll give it to you at that age, it'll help with gymmaxxing, how tall are you btw, most 35 yr white men look like shit

You gave me the impression that you’re fine with your age and you’ve moved on in life instead of trying to regain a lost youth (or yours was never lost in the first place).

Maybe at your age I’d let my obsession go and accept what was done. But now, I’ll take my last gamble.

are you on trt, they'll give it to you at that age, it'll help with gymmaxxing, how tall are you btw, most 35 yr white men look like shit
Thanks for tip
No I am not on trt.
I need to read up on the risks. And test my T levels. I always afraid of messing with hormones. And don't wanna lose my hair, like I know happen with steroids testosterone users.

I am 188cm. 6'2.

Thanks for tip
No I am not on trt.
I need to read up on the risks. And test my T levels. I always afraid of messing with hormones. And don't wanna lose my hair, like I know happen with steroids testosterone users.

I am 188cm. 6'2.
I don't think 100mg of test a week will cause hairloss, 6'2" very good height, I will try to reach that height with peptides, already grew 0.1 inches in 2 days, 5'10.5 to 5'10.6, will make a thread in future, you are very normie level in looks, how do you do with women your age

You gave me the impression that you’re fine with your age and you’ve moved on in life instead of trying to regain a lost youth (or yours was never lost in the first place).

Maybe at your age I’d let my obsession go and accept what was done. But now, I’ll take my last gamble.
Why not be fine with age. It is as it is.
I don't try to regain lost youth. It's just as most I think as when aging. One likes to not go down but stay where one was at when in 20' s orso.

But, it takes effort. Not to go down. Especially as whites, we tend to age quickly. So I do my best, to not lose what have. But at some point will obviously lose. But I ain't going down without putting up some fight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
, you are very normie level in looks, how do you do with women your age
Thanks.
I can't say, how I do. I have to try it out soon.
After an ltr. I had a religious phase of self imposed celibacy for deepening the religious practice. That ended last year, and now I was first focused on looking less "hideous", and setting up life in different ways.

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
cuck pheno tbh

• +1
@Dog face yo Der sieht aus Wie du, nur aelter

Btw, gl op

You're like 99th percentile for your age, ded srs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
chad..u cAN pull femALES at their 20 with ease....very impressive

chad..u cAN pull femALES at their 20 with ease....very impressive
Thanks for the reply.
If it wasn't for your facial hair advice. I still probably would not had, had it. It was hands down the best thing i changed for my face.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
being chad or tyrone isn't just about women, it's about being treated better by society and winning in all aspects of life, Broderick Hunter and Tyson Beckford wouldn't have been killed by the police, racism=lookism confirmed, nah I think racepill is legit and I'm sorry you have to be sand in USA that's fucking brutal, but I guess your right I could fuck some fat bitches if I wanted to but is that really ascending, I want a better quality of life and to feel better about myself by ascending, which is why I'm moneymaxxing for surguries rn, already saved up 5k
Do you think that all of those police killings were uncalled for or do you think that some of those guys were thugs with a criminal record that were resisting arrest and/or being aggressive?

You actually improved a lot ngl
Thanks. Your first morph helped alot. I used it as an aim. But unattainable, but I aimed to get as close as possible to it

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Thanks. Your first morph helped alot. I used it as an aim. But unattainable, but I aimed to get as close as possible to it
U look so diff than how I expected but look much better and good for age as well.

My morph was awful back then i just relied face app tbqh ive learned significantly i think

• +1
U look so diff than how I expected but look much better and good for age as well.
Always lol, at how people expect one to look like actually.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Do you think that all of those police killings were uncalled for or do you think that some of those guys were thugs with a criminal record that were resisting arrest and/or being aggressive?
No dumb thug niggas doing stupid shit is not commendable at all, and I hate all this lying virtue signaling BLM shit, the real problems in the black community, not being educated and in the workforce, gangs and high crime rate, women being whores and single moms absent fathers, luckily I have a dad and am not in a gang, jfl if you think I believe in BLM as a blackpilled blackcel

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Melo95
My morph was awful back then i just relied face app tbqh ive learned significantly i think
I use faceapp, airbrush, and I try to learn gimp.
What you use?

I use faceapp, airbrush, and I try to learn gimp.
What you use?

I use face tune mainly frontals are legit horrible though when trying to moeph on face tune

• +1
No dumb thug niggas doing stupid shit is not commendable at all, and I hate all this lying virtue signaling BLM shit, the real problems in the black community, not being educated and in the workforce, gangs and high crime rate, women being whores and single moms absent fathers, luckily I have a dad and am not in a gang, jfl if you think I believe in BLM as a blackpilled blackcel
Nope never did I expect you to support BLM and you gave pretty good reasons which I never discuss with normies lol

You have a good eye area but what‘s wrong with your mouth? I remember you also had a philtrum scar in a beardless picture.

You‘d also benefit from a wider jaw and more under-eye support

How old are you? Also If you gymmax you'll be a chad if you have a deep voice

• +1
You look like the typical 32 year old

• +1
You have a good eye area but what‘s wrong with your mouth? I remember you also had a philtrum scar in a beardless picture.
3 scars on philtrum. big ones. Due to external impact as child from animal. needed to be stiched together by doctor/plastic surgeon, but could not be done without assymatry, shape oddnesses and scar tissue and scar lines. At least the now facial hair covers it a bit up, and I aim to groom the moustache such to try to hide the misshapes, but not 100% possible at all. But better then before. Unfixable.
You‘d also benefit from a wider jaw and more under-eye support
truth, I know. aslo chin is pretty weak as well with me. But I don't feel comfrotable to do sugery, so it will stay as is largely.

How old are you?
Also If you gymmax you'll be a chad if you have a deep voice
Thanks. My voice is pretty good and deepish. Volume I can improve. I agree on Gymmaxxing.
I can't believe I could be Chad looking. Maybe Chadlite if I'm lucky but I feel doubtfull and probs not, Chadlite like Ryan Gossling still moggs me alot imo. But I always fealt like high tier normie is my peak potential (without surgey, where I don't dare to go).

You look like the typical 32 year old
thanks. I'm in that case 4 years ahead of the aging curve. I hope I can maintain running ahead of aging curve. Aging isn't fun, it's kinda brutal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: far336, Bewusst and Deleted member 6695
3 scars on philtrum. big ones. Due to external impact as child from animal. needed to be stiched together by doctor/plastic surgeon, but could not be done without assymatry, shape oddnesses and scar tissue and scar lines. At least the now facial hair covers it a bit up, and I aim to groom the moustache such to try to hide the misshapes, but not 100% possible at all. But better then before. Unfixable.
truth, I know. aslo chin is pretty weak as well with me. But I don't feel comfrotable to do sugery, so it will stay as is largely.

Thanks. My voice is pretty good and deepish. Volume I can improve. I agree on Gymmaxxing.
I can't believe I could be Chad looking. Maybe Chadlite if I'm lucky but I feel doubtfull and probs not, Chadlite like Ryan Gossling still moggs me alot imo. But I always fealt like high tier normie is my peak potential (without surgey, where I don't dare to go).

thanks. I'm in that case 4 years ahead of the aging curve. I hope I can maintain running ahead of aging curve. Aging isn't fun, it's kinda brutal.

you really should gymmaxx. you would suit it alot

• +1
you really should gymmaxx. you would suit it alot
thanks. I'll go at it.
I discussed it yesterday with someone that knows about gymmaxxing.
he says, naturally, go quit motivated and decently hard training 1 year. 6 kg of musscle mass adding would be reaqlly good already.
I don't dare to go roids for sure. I don't wanna lose my hair because it's slowly thinning "already" so I have to be carefull with my hair.

So I know gymmaxxing will be hard road. But I will do.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695

Good for 36 , gym give a big halo to anyone

Sorry to hear about that accident. Maybe you can visit a top tier plastic surgeon and ask him whether it can be concealed a bit more through surgery. The facial hair is definitely helping a lot tho.

May I ask why you are reluctant to get surgery? You could try some filler like Radiesse first for your jaw angles. Also try to hypertrophy your masseters a bit

• +1
you look like a normie with no major failos, your pheno is good.

• +1
Sorry to hear about that accident. Maybe you can visit a top tier plastic surgeon and ask him whether it can be concealed a bit more through surgery. The facial hair is definitely helping a lot tho.

May I ask why you are reluctant to get surgery? You could try some filler like Radiesse first for your jaw angles. Also try to hypertrophy your masseters a bit
Fillers I'm okay with, that's about my comfort line. I to much afraid of getting cut, high inhib for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Bewusst
Trouwens man, je doet me denken aan Merijn van Bright op RTL

• +1
Fillers I'm okay with, that's about my comfort line. I to much afraid of getting cut, high inhib for that.
If you like the filler look, you might reconsider and get PEEK implants. The cuts are usually inside the mouth and not visible at all. But it‘s always a good idea to get filler first to get an idea of what you‘d look like with a larger bigonial distance. Best of luck to you!

• +1
thanks. I'll go at it.
I discussed it yesterday with someone that knows about gymmaxxing.
he says, naturally, go quit motivated and decently hard training 1 year. 6 kg of musscle mass adding would be reaqlly good already.
I don't dare to go roids for sure. I don't wanna lose my hair because it's slowly thinning "already" so I have to be carefull with my hair.

So I know gymmaxxing will be hard road. But I will do.
Honestly bro you should Ryan gosling maxx he has a look that would suit you

• +1
Honestly bro you should Ryan gosling maxx he has a look that would suit you
thanks.
I honestly admire, how much Gosling has managed to style maxx himself.

In essence he looks like this:

Yet he managed, WHILE AGING, to ascend to this through style and grooming and soft maxxing.
Impressive.
Ryan-Gosling-Net-Worth.jpg

He also had a body halo at one point, which was also impressive. imo.

thanks.
I honestly admire, how much Gosling has managed to style maxx himself.

In essence he looks like this:

Yet he managed, WHILE AGING, to ascend to this through style and grooming and soft maxxing.
Impressive.
Ryan-Gosling-Net-Worth.jpg

He also had a body halo at one point, which was also impressive. imo.

Honestly he has really bad proportions for his body really wide hips and narrow shoulder frame, I’m assuming you have a better frame than that, so you can gymmaxx to a higher level than him, at your age looking like Ryan gosling would get u a lot of women, and it might help your career as well

• +1
You are above average for your age IMO.

• +1
Chad

• +1
Hairstyles For Curly Hair Black Guys | Men's curly hairstyles, Curly hair  styles, Curly hair men's curly hairstyles, Curly hair  styles, Curly hair men
I got hair like this it's my natural hairstyle, so basically I'm an average nigga and I ain't getting shit from women, cuz average=subhuman according to hypergameous women
what u like white only or blacks too