rate me psl/decile + age guess

chad due to god tier pheno

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
High Tier normie but u look twinkish and frail af, carried by your pheno and decent harmony.
I agree.
I was, and am, to low in muscle-mass. I think there I can get some good imporvement. I will gain muslce, the comming months. I have to. That soy body shape stuff, not cool.
chad due to god tier pheno
Thank you. In Netherlands muh pheno is like the mayority; so it's not doing much locally. Since most people are whites here.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Normie with soy eye area age is like 25 or 30
thanks.
I feel looksmaxxing = stagnant phase now. I can't really softmax much any further anymore, only gymmaxxing.
this is Iook now. Look @ life, I get reated nowadays a bit like an overall HTN orso. Maybe my 6'2 adds abit to muh smv.
Cut out 2

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Pumanator
thanks.
I feel looksmaxxing = stagnant phase now. I can't really softmax much any further anymore, only gymmaxxing.
this is Iook now. Look @ life, I get reated nowadays a bit like an overall HTN orso. Maybe my 6'2 adds abit to muh smv.
View attachment 1184792
Just get eye surgery than move on life i think

Just get eye surgery than move on life i think
my eyes are imo okay. probs my best feature overall/erea overall.
My lower thord and moth erea is my weak spot, and the hairline/NW is something that is a minor flaw also imo. I think I would attack those, before I would mess with muh eye erea.

Thanks
best avi ever. Ronaldo is a great dude.
10987.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
8 psl turobomogger

• JFL
My lower thord and moth erea is my weak spot, and the hairline/NW is something that is a minor flaw also imo. I think I would attack those, before I would mess with muh eye erea.

Thanks
10987.jpg
I think you need a tighter lower eyelid for better harmony tbh

• +1

Thanks
10987.jpg
Mirin palvin avi

• +1
damn, luckily my jaw, jawline s not as bad as this man. But mine is almost as bad. it's so brutal, when jaw and jawline is thus weak, it just becomes one with and sinks int the neck.
You already decent looking tho rest is being nt and etc. the girls that like dom guys wouldnt like you tho

GL
Your under eyes make you look older tho

• +1
You already decent looking tho rest is being nt and etc. the girls that like dom guys wouldnt like you tho
yeah, true that. I do better with women that not really into very dom looking men. My body shape is also quit slender, kuckily I'm pretty tall though.

It's not a problem though. I notice I tend to automatiscally like women that are not super feminine looking either naturally. I guess my biology or brain knows soy jawlines has been terrorising "my" family line for ages. So I noticed I fell more attracted by defealt to women with strong bone lines and strog lower 3rd. My last gf also had a good jawline.

GL
Your under eyes make you look older tho
yeah, the flaw there. is that is lacks volume, and thus a bit hollow. Probably due to cheeckbones line being more tilted that ideal. Plus I have a bit of discoloration type of dark circle under eyes a bit, always had that already since young.
I try to manage it a bit, to not get worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344