Rate my 1 month progress (13 years old)

You look 17-19 lol. I'm 19 and I look younger

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and majesticincel
Sleep for 8.5 hours consistently everyday, eat 100 gm proteins , play sports, check your vitamins level , just puberty max
Thank you so much man, also sleeping on my back should fix asymmetry right?

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Go on use accutane stop failing for all the skin care products. Skin care only matters if you have good skin
yes just stop his height growth bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel and grief
dont take accutane ever, just fix your diet and wash face twice a day

• So Sad
  • +1
Thank you so much man, also sleeping on my back should fix asymmetry right?
If the asymmetry is caused by side sleeping then it will be fixed by sleeping on the back

• So Sad
  • +1
Yall niggers gonna say "but you dont have bonemass" and shit, IM 13. Also ignore my hair in both ones please. Like 183 cm and 76ish kg. Also im not 14 tomorrow but in half a year so im still 13.
stop bitting your cheeks:(:(:(

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Tretinoin for acne, maintain a calorie deficit, debloat. You'll slay once you leave kindergarten :feelsgood:
Deficit? Dont i need to "bulk" up or whatever when im growing up, like ima do a calorie deficit to get a lower fat % when im older but at this age at this growth speed its stupid. Ima fix my diet, wash and ice my face and itl be good, ty man

Yall niggers gonna say "but you dont have bonemass" and shit, IM 13. Also ignore my hair in both ones please. Like 183 cm and 76ish kg. Also im not 14 tomorrow but in half a year so im still 13.
only took him one month to become autistic

• JFL
183 cm at 13 wtf

• +1
bro what the fuck when i was 13 i was busting blanks in the bathroom

• JFL
Bumpidy bump

subhuman shoot yourself jksies just get surgerys :3

• +1
ur cooked

• +1
you look like syrian psycho

• +1
we got 2011 niggas on here now rofl. Go play some Minecraft or whatever shit

cheek biting is so cringe stop this shit nigger, jfl you look beter before, but fr just loose weight and don't go to the gym lmao

Hair is definitely better than before. Stop the aspie cheek biting and squinting tho

90EA17F4 47CD 43EE AD3F 3D312ECD3840
3E7E468C ED90 4A7C B31B 25DE556DAA94

These aren’t good photos but this is someone who, in the first photo, is like 14-16. And in the second photo he’s probably like 19-22. You kind of resemble him and his side profile (you can’t see in these photos) looks similar to yours.

He did all the surface level softmaxxes that people are recommending you on this thread, along with growing up and he looks pretty decent now.

You need to use the advice people are giving you and leave. I’m highly assuming you’re larping your height, but if you’re not then trust me you have nothing to worry about. Considering you’re 183 at 13 half of the problems you will face in your life are already solved.

Also ffs don’t listen to the incels who are saying I negative things, you’re extremely young. Remember to talk to women and make friends and just live your life, that’s most important when you’re young.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I’d probably take the right precautions to delete this and seek aesthetic help on Reddit, as frowned upon as it is. You’re going into high School soon, and lurking the most depressing and nihilistic forum of all time, your mental is going to tank and you’re going to be a depressed mentalcel in highschool with fucktons of social anxiety and negative self awareness, I’m still in high school and it sucks. Do yourself a favor and stop interacting with the Blackpill community. Your future self will thank you.