Rate my 6'5 brother

W

we_chillingfosho

Platinum
He's my younger brother and even I admit hes better looking than me. He also gets more girls which is crazy to think about. Psl rating boys? @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Preston @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Salludon @Korea @bwrauycnee @TeenAscender @Kroker @ForeverRecession @Birdcell @astatine @WontStopNorwooding @EverythingMattersCel @Xangsane @triggered @Xangsane @LooksOverAll @Introvertednarc @RabidRosaries @VicMackey @Ethereal @UglyGod360

Attachments

• VID_80840913_110801_424.mp4
    430.1 KB
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Shrek2OnDvD, Mewton and 10 others
Post other colored pics mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17748
Chadlite

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and bwrauycnee
htn. Bad eye area as is case with most arabs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Nisse, Mewton and 5 others
You can see that girl next to him is below his shoulder. He's catching up to me.....he's probably going to outgrow me

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell
Just due to that clean shaven face and height he will have no problem getting pussy

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, FailedNormieManlet, oldcelloser and 1 other person
Just due to that clean shaven face and height he will have no problem getting pussy
He already gets more than me bro :lul::lul: and I get a LOT.

Definitely not htn if he's even better looking than me. Better hair, jawline, leaner and clean shaven suits him

• +1
Irl chad smvwise don’t use autistic PSL bro

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16641 and 6 others
nah this is no way htn, looks at least 5-5.25, side and 3/4 looks very good, frontal gets fucked from shadows a bit I think

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Irl chad smvwise don’t use autistic PSL bro
If he really is 6’5, even if he’s 6’2-6’4 he’s still be chadlite

I don’t really rate by psl

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and SubhumanCurrycel
lanklet + wannabe chad

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
What the hell is wrong with y'all? We live in 2022 and I still see shit quality videos and pics. Buy a fucking Iphone and stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
If he really is 6’5, even if he’s 6’2-6’4 he’s still be chadlite

I don’t really rate by psl
This dude mogs me and is almost about to height mog me as well. Sheesh

Attachments

• Img_20220222222308.jpg
    Img_20220222222308.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Psl 5.25
Frail zoomer skull, feels like I could crush it between thumb and index finger

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Kroker
Psl 5.25
He would tower over you and gives me a good fight. No shot here buddy

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and SubhumanCurrycel
Psl 5.25
Cope if he is really 6’5
This dude mogs me and is almost about to height mog me as well. Sheesh
yall are a bunch of gigachads fosho, the reason y everything’s thinks ur larping is cuz we think it’s too good to be true.

6’6 Arab Demigod pheno family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, ROTTING, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Is he in Egypt? or aboard

Cope if he is really 6’5

yall are a bunch of gigachads fosho, the reason y everything’s thinks ur larping is cuz we think it’s too good to be true.

6’6 Arab Demigod pheno family
That suit pic was recent and he looks tall asf even from my perspective. Dude looks like he has to almost duck under that door behind him

why doesn’t ur bro just make a tiktok account and farm dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16375
Too busy playing with girls :lul:. He's a massive player, even from kindergarten he was playing girls

Who takes it. I think he does. I look more masculine but that's because he's younger

Attachments

• Img_20220128002751.jpg
    Img_20220128002751.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Img_20220222222308.jpg
    Img_20220222222308.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 0
@copingvolcel @Berserk

Who takes it. I think he does. I look more masculine but that's because he's younger
@Sorken @Birdcell the guys eye area looks bad in this photo too. I guess 5 could be fair for the rest of his face idk

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Birdcell and Deleted member 3946
He's my younger brother and even I admit hes better looking than me. He also gets more girls which is crazy to think about. Psl rating boys? @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Preston @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Salludon @Korea @bwrauycnee @TeenAscender @Kroker @ForeverRecession @Birdcell @astatine @WontStopNorwooding @EverythingMattersCel @Xangsane @triggered @Xangsane @LooksOverAll @Introvertednarc @RabidRosaries @VicMackey @Ethereal @UglyGod360
Chad

@Sorken @Birdcell the guys eye area looks bad in this photo too. I guess 5 could be fair for the rest of his face idk
ye nvm i saw the other photo after, expected the eye area to look better based on the thumbnail/side view, 5 is fair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Yeah he has same eye area as OP , but If he has blue eyes and tall with Prettyboy pheno , than imo 5psl + , entering the chadlite zone

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Doesn't matter he is a 6'5 16 year old with all around good features.

Yeah he has same eye area as OP , but If he has blue eyes and tall with Prettyboy pheno , than imo 5psl + , entering the chadlite zone
He has greenish eyes like me. Although my eyes look more exotic. He still takes the cake because he's what girls like.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Birdcell
damn, we are the same person

I also have a younger brother whose 6'5, better looking than me, and has been taller than me since we were 12. PSL wise id say 4.75-5 maybe? He looks young tho, he has potential to be Chad by early 20s

Solid physique for 16 year old too. What yall think. Considering his tall frame and how hard it is to build muscle. @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Korea @Birdcell @ForeverRecession @Sorken @TeenAscender @UglyGod360

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16834, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Solid physique for 16 year old too. What yall think. Considering his tall frame and how hard it is to build muscle. @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Korea @Birdcell @ForeverRecession @Sorken @TeenAscender @UglyGod360
Shit physqiue only halo is height.

Shit physqiue only halo is height.
Started training this year mate. And he 16 years old. Take a look at the average 16 year old

Started training this year mate. And he 16 years old. Take a look at the average 16 year old
Snip
My body when i was 15 and completely natty not even supplements, his body is complete trash the only halo he has is height.

Last edited:
Yeah chadlite , high appeal to jb's

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Birdcell
No nigga i was playing:ROFLMAO:

the meme came me and @Thompsonz joking around and talking about prison shit
Bro I could never believe it :lul:. Especially after watching that dudes fights and interviews. Man's a monster

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
@we_chillingfosho I mogged chorschanbe even when i was 15, that guy isnt special either

• +1
Reactions: vonksmax
Yeah chadlite , high appeal to jb's
Could probably become chad-gigachad in the next couple of years. Damn feels weird watching youngin grow up and shit

• +1