Rate My CollagenMax Daily Routine

I saw a thread you made where you said it's better to have wrinkles than having good skin with strong collagen/elastin and you're also saying Yes Fap is BETTER than No Fap...

No bro I did not say it 's better to have wrinkles, I said that it's hot on males to have wrinkles, of course if they are not VERY pronounced like a 2000 year old tree, this in comparison with baby skin like BTS singers.

Yes fap or no fap, it is the same, the body will not change from orgasm as orgasm is happening during sex too.
NoFap is legit, cumbrain. You don't need masturbation to survive so I see no issue with cutting it out. Just go for 7 days and you'll see for yourself. If you don't see results after 7 days, go longer. Eventually they will come, in the form of better skin/hair quality, better gym performance, ect. ect.

I did no fap for 3 months for an injury that's all, it did not change my hair, skin, whatever, just don't overdo masturbation that's all

So how are Travis Fimmel, Momoa, Sean Connery not sextopgods ? tell me please

No bro I did not say it 's better to have wrinkles, I said that it's hot on males to have wrinkles, of course if they are not VERY pronounced like a 2000 year old tree, this in comparison with baby skin like BTS singers.

Yes fap or no fap, it is the same, the body will not change from orgasm as orgasm is happening during sex too.

I did no fap for 3 months for an injury that's all, it did not change my hair, skin, whatever, just don't overdo masturbation that's all

So how are Travis Fimmel, Momoa, Sean Connery not sextopgods ? tell me please
They all have good collagen for their ages. They are proof you can still look masculine while having high collagen. Most high testosterone people have high collagen because testosterone speeds up cell proliferation.

Considering how much you're praising low collagen lifestyle, I would get your T levels checked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Travis fimmel high collagen ? have you seen his movie Vikings or photos ? his face looks almost like a map full of lines yet every girl I know wants to fuk him

While you're in the fast, because your cells are repairing themselves rather than doing their natural function. Including your fibroblasts. Which is why fasting should be kept in short intervals. Once you refeed your collagen production will return to normal. Over time this will increase your collagen production and make you feel and look younger. Fasting is not just good for your skin, it will legit make you feel like a kid again. I laugh more now, I have more focus now. Video games are more fun since I've started fasting. Oxidative stress is no joke and incels have a lot of it. Oxidative stress in the brain is often a precursor to depression. Brain cells aren't affected by autophagy though so tough luck there.
Doesn't fasting just make you hangry? When did you notice these mental effects?

Growth hormone increases collagen synthesis. Just sth I remember.

Growth hormone increases collagen synthesis. Just sth I remember.
Collagen synthesis just works the way it does. It's not something that is increased/decreased like people say. "increasing collagen" never really made much sense to me. Sure you can do things that interfere with collagen synthesis; but the effects that decreased CS will have on your skin, won't be overwhelming. You can't increase collagen / increase CS as if you're turbo charging it or something like that. Growth hormone, polyphenols and the NRF2 AA cytokines increase skin elastin though, and that matters more than we think.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Bewusst
Collagen synthesis just works the way it does. It's not something that is increased/decreased like people say. "increasing collagen" never really made much sense to me. Sure you can do things that interfere with collagen synthesis; but the effects that decreased CS will have on your skin, won't be overwhelming. You can't increase collagen / increase CS as if you're turbo charging it or something like that. Growth hormone, polyphenols and the NRF2 AA cytokines increase skin elastin though, and that matters more than we think.
Why has anabolic steroid abuse (some substances more than others) shown to significantly decrease cs then? Professional powerlifters for example sometimes use HGH to counteract this and to keep their joints/tendons healthier. It's even used to recover faster from injuries, so I don't believe that HGH has no significant effect on cs (among other benefits).

You guys are absolutely god damn retarded and most of you deserve to die.

While being obsessed with collagen, while most HOT guys are full of wrinkles, you don't understand that you waste your life money and stress on a thing that could make you look more alpha instead, you still pick the gay look the feminin justin bieber ideal of a man, trust me , you will never get pussy. I swear on GOD.

Take a look, this guy was considered the hottest man ALIVE on the planet and girls of 18 year old where reported for wanting to pay him to have sex with him : Sean Connery

View attachment 125678

Do you think times changed? YES , in terms of media pushing agenda of gay looks and feminine looks, while you cannot trick nature, women still want masculine alpha men, wrinkles are a sign of high T, dominance, power, as you can see on someone who has wrinkles and if he's muscular, you feel FEAR.

You need to learn about primal side of humans and then you will know to slay.

View attachment 125679

Mc Gregor "collagen"

You god damn homos.

But most of you retards here don't even know how to be masculine, you are pathetic american-media gay-behavioured cucks who drink Soy.

Don't tell me I'm wrong.

Not to mention that topical substances on face cannot penetrate the dermis and you just waste money putting shit on your skin, so FUCKING STUPID
fool

Why has anabolic steroid abuse (some substances more than others) shown to significantly decrease cs then? Professional powerlifters for example sometimes use HGH to counteract this and to keep their joints/tendons healthier. It's even used to recover faster from injuries, so I don't believe that HGH has no significant effect on cs (among other benefits).
Some steroids are harsh on your joints. Winstrol, anavar. Some help your joints: Deca. Collagen synthesis has nothing to do with why the some steroids cause joint problems though.

Collagen synthesis is a process that requires vitamin C and iron:

JFL. No mention of dopamine maxxing, serotonin maxxing, feelgoodmaxxing.

Some steroids are harsh on your joints. Winstrol, anavar. Some help your joints: Deca. Collagen synthesis has nothing to do with why the some steroids cause joint problems though.

View attachment 150852
healthy diet & supplements just bring your collagen up to your max threshold? is it the threshold that degrades with age or the adherence to it?how big is the variation in threshold between different people?

JFL. No mention of [unwarrented] dopamine maxxing, serotonin maxxing, feelgoodmaxxing. [through recommending drugs]
healthy diet & supplements just bring your collagen up to your max threshold? is it the threshold that degrades with age or the adherence to it?how big is the variation in threshold between different people?
Can't really answer that rn but good question. There's so many factors that come into play

JFL. No mention of dopamine maxxing, serotonin maxxing, feelgoodmaxxing.
just inject heroin bro I've heard it maxxes all of those things and thats why heroin addicts have such good skin!

View attachment 150852
Yes and nandrolone ('Deca') is supposed to increase cs a lot.
The reason for winstrol and anavar causing joint problems has more to do with their diuretics effects (I believe) because they are both DHT derivatives and are also primarily used during cutting phases when the bf % is pretty low already and being pushed down even lower (e.g. pre-contest in bodybuilding).

Can't find the study now but I read one several years ago, where nandrolone would increase cs by up to 300%. Ofc it's also dose-dependent.

It's true that vitamin C and iron are needed for cs in the body, so are amino acids such as glycine. But more of those doesn't mean more cs. It's more like too little = impaired cs/dysfunctional, "brittle" collagen. In the past, when I used to powerlift, I would supplement with vitamin C and gelatin and eat plenty of red meat for iron, too.

I use retinol, moisturizer and take collagen protein

Yes and nandrolone ('Deca') is supposed to increase cs a lot.
The reason for winstrol and anavar causing joint problems has more to do with their diuretics effects (I believe) because they are both DHT derivatives and are also primarily used during cutting phases when the bf % is pretty low already and being pushed down even lower (e.g. pre-contest in bodybuilding).

Can't find the study now but I read one several years ago, where nandrolone would increase cs by up to 300%. Ofc it's also dose-dependent.

It's true that vitamin C and iron are needed for cs in the body, so are amino acids such as glycine. But more of those doesn't mean more cs. It's more like too little = impaired cs/dysfunctional, "brittle" collagen. In the past, when I used to powerlift, I would supplement with vitamin C and gelatin and eat plenty of red meat for iron, too.
Yeah the joint problems with those dry compounds is definitely linked to the loss of water and potentially fluid around the joints which kept them lubricated. I didn't hear about Nandrolone aiding Collagen Synthesis before tbh.

Collagen Synthesis really isn't a process which we should be weary of or two attentive to, because it's not so important and not easy to disrupt unless our bodies can't find iron or Vitamin C to use as the redox factor. Only time there should be worry is when you're deliberately carrying out a practice which interferes with the Collagen Synthesis process; but there's not many things that do interfere with it.

just inject heroin bro I've heard it maxxes all of those things and thats why heroin addicts have such good skin!
Yeah have heard that it is the best cope, literally no matter what problems you have - heroin. Even a rope method

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862