This is all I'm currently doing and plan to do to looks-and-statusmax

What I'm currently doing:
-Lots of (coconut) water a day
-200g protein a day
-25mg Mk-677
-50k IU vitamin D3
-2600mcg Vitamin K
-12mg boron
-500mg berberine a day for insulin regulation (Don't need it, but better safe than sorry, I workout a lot and my fasting blood sugar is in the healthy range)
-40mg zinc a day
-1550mg magnesium bisglycinate a day
-1000mg Chrysin a day as a natural aromatize inhibitor
-6g glycine before bed
-Fluoride free whitening paste
-Cerave facewash
-Spf30 mineral sunscreen ed
-Moisturizer
-2x a week dermaroller with peppermint/argan oil mix after
-Obvious grooming things like clipping nails, plucking unibrow etc
-Stylemaxxing, I have built a very nice wardrobe over the years
-PE, almost at rn, which is where I will probably stop, maybe I'll go for an inch in girth extra after
-Nice car
-I also bought a camera in order to improve my instagram even more, take product pictures for my business and maybe make a tinder
-4x a week MMA
-3x a week gym, sitting at ~70kg rn at around 12% bf
-mewing and taping my mouth during sleep
LIFEMAXXING, when you put effort in, life is genuinely amazing. I try to enjoy everyday I have

Most of the supplements mentioned are for height & frame maxxing, my detailed routine is here:
I changed 1 thing from the routine, instead of tadasana multiple times a day I just do a lot of weighted dead hangs a day, 30 sec sets with 5kg.
Also subliminals bc why not, 0 risk, and on the off-chance they do work I'm happy so fuck it

What I'm planning to do:
-I already have a good jawline, but it is just slightly uneven bc the bottom row of my teeth are a little bit crooked, so I will be getting invisalign to fix that, and get perfectly straight teeth.

-eye-area maxxing, I have a little bit of eye bags going on and dark circles, it's not that bad but this forum is about maxx-ing not it's-good-enough-ing so I need to figure out how to fix that. I have tried those collagen eye masks to fix it and it helps temporarily, so rn I'm taking a scoop of collagen a day hoping that improves it indefinitely

-Grow my social media presence with nice pictures

-moneymaxx

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ellisadrian, Van, midlatinocel and 4 others
Just do maxx everything theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, Gaygymmaxx, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Subpar to cold showers only

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 29078
ops age:25

• JFL
Reactions: DawgyDawg and Deleted member 28904
what is this shit brah. I only leanmaxx and take adequate protein

mirin hard, looks very good

a few qs though

1. is 50k d3 not a lot? i take 12.5k a day and that’s apparently already a large amount

2. same for vitamin k (mk7 i’m assuming?) and zinc, seems like a lot of both of those

3. why are you taking magnesium bisglycinate if you’re taking glycine separately?

4. what does argan oil do for hair growth?

5. are dead hangs and shit good to do during puberty? or can they fuck your growth plates or smth

mirin hard, looks very good

a few qs though

1. is 50k d3 not a lot? i take 12.5k a day and that’s apparently already a large amount

2. same for vitamin k (mk7 i’m assuming?) and zinc, seems like a lot of both of those

3. why are you taking magnesium bisglycinate if you’re taking glycine separately?

4. what does argan oil do for hair growth?

5. are dead hangs and shit good to do during puberty? or can they fuck your growth plates or smth
I like to experiment with supplement dosages and see what works for me, 50k is a lot for health purposes, I take that dose bc I saw a study that it supposedly increases ur dick size and figured fuck it. Also It was recommended to me by an experienced heightmaxxer to take that dose of vit K (he only recommended 20k iu vit D tho)

bc glycine+mag bisglycinate makes me sleepy

Nothing for growth, that is what the peppermint oil is for. I mix it with argan bc you have to dillute the peppermint oil, also argan is high in Vitamin E and makes your hair soft

dead hangs are fantastic, they help prevent shoulder injuries and decompress the spine very well

• +1
Reactions: 147 and looksmidder