cheese 100g
whole milk 666ml
4 whole fried eggs
rice 100g
i usually cook all this in olive oil but i sometimes switch that out

+ a fuck ton of supplements to fill in the gaps/megadose certain nutrients

View attachment 2131449

tell me what i can add in terms of supplements or better food alternatives
no point if you aren’t following this https://looksmax.org/threads/organ-maxxing-for-optimum-health-and-aesthetic-benefit.571060/

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Iblamejordan and zharupodrugu
tell more abt what supps u take specifically, up the carb dosage
ik the carbs could be better but i don't want to up the calorie count too much as i need to stay lean

the vitamin/mineral supplements i take are:

B complex (covers all B vitamins)
iron 20mg
manganese 4mg
vitamin c 3x1000mg
calcium 800mg
potassium 1000mg
magnesium 750mg
vitamin d3 10000iu
copper 1mg
vitamin e 100mg
vitamin k2 mk-4 45mg

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, LowTrust, Iblamejordan and 1 other person
I wish I did this when I was your age, I’m brutally stunted due to malnutrition

Mirin the dedication, hoping you reach 6’2+ barefoot night height

• Love it
Reactions: looksmidder

my biggest fan right here :love:

fr tho thanks i'm really fucking hoping i can get to that

u need to do deparatization first then move to liver cleansing.
ik the carbs could be better but i don't want to up the calorie count too much as i need to stay lean

the vitamin/mineral supplements i take are:

B complex (covers all B vitamins)
iron 20mg
manganese 4mg
vitamin c 3x1000mg
calcium 800mg
potassium 1000mg
magnesium 750mg
vitamin d3 10000iu
copper 1mg
vitamin e 100mg
vitamin k2 mk-4 45mg
Which b complex do u use?
i would add kiwis instead of vitamin C pils. They help with digestion too.

yeah, playing videogames, sedentary lifestyle, allnighters, malnutrition cucked me, god know how

yeah, playing videogames, sedentary lifestyle, allnighters, malnutrition cucked me, god know how
It cucked me hard, I ended up 2-3 inches shorter than my projected height. I’m still relatively tall but my bone structure is thin as fuck.

It’s so fucking brutal, I wish I got sent to a military school or some shit so I was forced off my ass and actually got some sun and proper nutrition

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmidder and zharupodrugu
u need to do deparatization first then move to liver cleansing.

Which b complex do u use?
i would add kiwis instead of vitamin C pils. They help with digestion too.

look up ZENEMENT B complex

it covers all of them completely besides folic acid, but i take extra of that anyway to improve the absorption of another supplement

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 20631
It cucked me hard, I ended up 2-3 inches shorter than my projected height. I’m still relatively tall but my bone structure is thin as fuck.

It’s so fucking brutal, I wish I got sent to a military school or some shit so I was forced off my ass and actually got some sun and proper nutrition
thats fucking brutal bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631

do you have any advice/ideas for my diet and stack by the way

i dont know how many inches i've lost but my dad size mogs to death + scoliosis definitely contributed my face assymetry.
Hes about 80 kg lean at about 180 cm and that way out of his prime while i worked out for a year just to get a somewhat robust normie from subhuman size.
I would send my son to military school if he would sleep on training. Dont wanna create another half man.

• +1
thats fucking brutal bro
It is, I was 6 ft at your age but ended up only growing another inch because I was extremely Vitamin D deficient and nearly anorexic. It’s sad but it’s not that big of a deal since I still ended up tall. If I had normal bone thickness I’d probably an inch and a half taller, brutal how much of a retard I was when I was younger

But it just shows how good of an opportunity you have, I’m hoping the heightmaxxing works out for you man you’re putting in a lot of effort towards changing things for the better and someone like that deserves success
do you have any advice/ideas for my diet and stack by the way
I couldn’t give you any advice JFL, you’re literally doing everything you possibly can.
Do you get exercise in everyday?

MOGGER DIET! how old are you btw, mirin the animal based eating

It is, I was 6 ft at your age but ended up only growing another inch because I was extremely Vitamin D deficient and nearly anorexic. It’s sad but it’s not that big of a deal since I still ended up tall. If I had normal bone thickness I’d probably an inch and a half taller, brutal how much of a retard I was when I was younger

But it just shows how good of an opportunity you have, I’m hoping the heightmaxxing works out for you man you’re putting in a lot of effort towards changing things for the better and someone like that deserves success

I couldn’t give you any advice JFL, you’re literally doing everything you possibly can.
Do you get exercise in everyday?
tbh i've been really fucking depressed recently so no but i'm planning to start again

• +1
MOGGER DIET! how old are you btw, mirin the animal based eating
15, and yeah animal based mogs everything else. i added rice in though since i need carbs for IGF-1

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Shadosh101
i get this from:

chicken breast (with skin) 250g
beef 20% fat 250g
atlantic mackerel 100g
cheese 100g
whole milk 666ml
4 whole fried eggs
rice 100g

View attachment 2131449

Big failo is cooking in olive oil. Cook in butter or ghee not in that veg stuff. Plus imported olive oil isn't even the same as where it's originally from. I honestly would rather cook in higher smoking points than that tbh.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and gribsufer1
15, and yeah animal based mogs everything else. i added rice in though since i need carbs for IGF-1
add fruits instead imo, white rice isnt bad tho

Big failo is cooking in olive oil. Cook in butter or ghee not in that veg stuff. Plus imported olive oil isn't even the same as where is originally from. I honestly would rather cook in higher smoking points than that tbh.
i used to cook in butter but recently i've been seeing a lot of shit about how dairy has estrogen in it so i've been trying to reduce my dairy intake. i use extra virgin at least since yeah i know olive oil isn't ideal

add fruits instead imo, white rice isnt bad tho
is brown rice better? i've only really ever had white rice and i'm thinking about switching if it has better nutrients

tbh i've been really fucking depressed recently so no but i'm planning to start again
Just make sure to never quit, these next 3 years are the only time you can make a significant change and you started at 15 which is usually the prime growing year you’ll make most of your growth gains this year.

Don’t cuck yourself and stay motivated man there’s a very high chance this all goes well

• +1
i used to cook in butter but recently i've been seeing a lot of shit about how dairy has estrogen in it so i've been trying to reduce my dairy intake. i use extra virgin at least since yeah i know olive oil isn't ideal
Ppl who say that are retarded. The estrogen isn't even a lot to even impact you. You're more likely to be estrogenic from veg oils than butters.

• +1
Ppl who say that are retarded. The estrogen isn't even a lot to even impact you. You're more likely to be estrogenic from veg oils than butters.
i'll probably switch back then if the estrogen in it is bullshit

• +1
Just make sure to never quit, these next 3 years are the only time you can make a significant change and you started at 15 which is usually the prime growing year you’ll make most of your growth gains this year.

Don’t cuck yourself and stay motivated man there’s a very high chance this all goes well
thanks for the support my man :heart: and yeah i'm planning to actually stick to this, idk how long i'll be on here but i won't stop looksmaxxing

• +1
i'll probably switch back then if the estrogen in it is bullshit
Also are you buying this food or your parents? If its you then would like to know the prices and see if i can give you cheaper alternatives. I spend around £100 a month for my shopping and it hits all macros and micros (including supplements tho only 1 or 2 are vitamins associated since I get nearly all from food)

Also are you buying this food or your parents? If its you then would like to know the prices and see if i can give you cheaper alternatives. I spend around £100 a month for my shopping and it hits all macros and micros (including supplements tho only 1 or 2 are vitamins associated since I get nearly all from food)
i would pay for it if i needed to but it's easy as shit to get my parents to buy the food for me, and the supplements i just buy online without them knowing. because of this i've tried to get all the highest quality ones so they're not cheap but eh its not my money

• +1
is brown rice better? i've only really ever had white rice and i'm thinking about switching if it has better nutrients
no, it has arsenic, stay away from that shit, white rice is much better and less inflammatory for your gut

• +1
no, it has arsenic, stay away from that shit, white rice is much better and less inflammatory for your gut
what fruits would you recommend getting on then

what fruits would you recommend getting on then
any fruits tbh, my personal favorites are bananas, apples, kiwis, mangoes and pineapple, i dont like oranges so i just supplement vit c 1g daily, make sure to get fresh tho since canned fruit is poison

• +1
any fruits tbh, my personal favorites are banans, apples, kiwis, mangoes and pineapple, i dont like oranges so i just supplement vit c 1g daily, make sure to get fresh tho since canned fruit is poison
do you have any other advice for my diet/stack

• +1
Reactions: Shadosh101
do you have any other advice for my diet/stack
not really, youve got it all figured out bro, keep eating like this and slay in the future, im 16 and eat a very similar diet to yours, only difference is that i drink raw milk and cook my stuff in grassfed butter

btw where did you buy the mk4?

not really, youve got it all figured out bro, keep eating like this and slay in the future, im 16 and eat a very similar diet to yours, only difference is that i drink raw milk and cook my stuff in grassfed butter
yeah i'm defo going to switch to butter, only reason i didn't already was because i though it had a lot of estrogen but apparently that's bullshit. i fucking wish i could get raw milk but i live in london so there's literally no chance :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Shadosh101
i dont know how many inches i've lost but my dad size mogs to death + scoliosis definitely contributed my face assymetry.
Hes about 80 kg lean at about 180 cm and that way out of his prime while i worked out for a year just to get a somewhat robust normie from subhuman size.
I would send my son to military school if he would sleep on training. Dont wanna create another half man.
fucking idiot just force ur kid to eat a proper diet with supplement miliatry school probably gives them gruel and shit

untrue asf btw use butter

1:2 omega ratio
its over

It bangs

• Love it
i get this from:

chicken breast (with skin) 250g
beef 20% fat 250g
atlantic mackerel 100g
cheese 100g
whole milk 666ml
4 whole fried eggs
rice 100g

View attachment 2131449

What app do you use?

Mirin the dedication

What app do you use?

Mirin the dedication
cronometer.com, it’s a pretty easy way to see all your vitamin/mineral intakes and macros. i already knew roughly what vitamins i needed but it helped me fill in the gaps

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen