Rate my eye color in sunlight

Not cuz of your nct fosho
yeah so must be eye color then but idk everyone here tells me i have death tier eyes when irl most compliments i receive are from them and hair.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog and St.TikTokcel
Wow. insane discovery
Average shaped light eyes> average shaped dark eyes
Good shaped light eyes> good shaped dark eyes
Good shaped dark eyes> average shape light eyes
That's how it realistically works, eye color is important for contrast but obsessing over color is just ridiculous, if you have eyes with good shape it means other things keep you from ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 24444, BongMog and 1 other person
yeah so must be eye color then but idk everyone here tells me i have death tier eyes when irl most compliments i receive are from them and hair.
Eye area is not just eye colour and canthal tilt , good lashes and brows are a big halo

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, It'snotover and Deleted member 24444
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and User49
That's how it realistically works, eye color is important for contrast but obsessing over color is just ridiculous, if you have eyes with good shape it means other things keep you from ascending.
imo eye color is a useful halo if you're mtn because they can add that extra appeal that makes you stick out. thoughts @EasyMan875 ?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, It'snotover and St.TikTokcel
I’m not obsessing over it, it’s just a significant part of your eye area

Anyways your eyes could be plucked out and you'll still get laid if you have a mogger jaw , jaw>>eyes always

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 28414, It'snotover and 1 other person
Eye area is not just eye colour and canthal tilt , good lashes and brows are a big halo
so much more to a good eye area jfl

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Anyways your eyes could be plucked out and you'll still get laid if you have a mogger jaw , jaw>>eyes always
i disagree you can't directly compare the importance of 2 features its all about how they harmonize together. a mogger eye shape can sometimes be a much bigger halo than a mogger jaw.

• JFL
Who the fuck gives a shit about pajeetas compliments:lul:
You need to dial down the ego. Your eyes are aight and you're like MTN. The more you cope the more the users here will bully you

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
i disagree you can't directly compare the importance of 2 features its all about how they harmonize together. a mogger eye shape can sometimes be a much bigger halo than a mogger jaw.
No lol , jaw always above eyes
Most thirsted Hollywood actors ( not mms ) have mogger jaws , cavill , bomer ,
And guess what actors with good eye areas like Hemsworth and effron took the jawpill and got fillers/implants

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, It'snotover, forevermirin and 1 other person
You need to dial down the ego. Your eyes are aight and you're like MTN. The more you cope the more the users here will bully you
what ego? i make a thread asking about my eye color and it gets invaded by a pack of rabid dogs

And guess what actors with good eye areas like Hemsworth and effron took the jawpill and got fillers/implants
Jacob elordi is another one

• +1
imo eye color is a useful halo if you're mtn because they can add that extra appeal that makes you stick out. thoughts @EasyMan875 ?
Eye color can be a halo if you have dark hair and skin, light eyes with these things will make you a lot more striking but eye color halo starts around A17, you'd need contacts or surgery for that. However hazel eyes irl looks good too

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 23157 and 1 other person
I need jaw fillers so bad bhai @mrriceguy @Gioscottii

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 24444, User49 and 1 other person
how can someone be this clueless JFL

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and MakinMogReturns
all those people, more importantly have mogger harmony. but anyway this post isn't about what's more important jaw or eyes lol.

• Hmm...
how can someone be this clueless JFL
IMG 1600
IMG 1601

Chris hemsworth the ipd pfl cel with shitty negative hooding no lashes sparse brows gets mogged to shreds by bomers eye area just lol at using HEMSWORTH as an example of a good eye area

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, BongMog and MakinMogReturns
Not just for MTN's lol , I'm getting yeux clairs next year in my right eye to larp heterochromia, It's funny because my eye area has literally zero flaws except eye to eye distance literally everything else is perfect but because of t50s they get over looked. It's a cruel world for brown eyes out here son!

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin, BongMog and Deleted member 28414
Not just for MTN's lol , I'm getting yeux clairs next year in my right eye to larp heterochromia, It's funny because my eye area has literally zero flaws except eye to eye distance literally everything else is perfect but because of t50s they get over looked. It's a cruel world for brown eyes out here son!
damn, but how are u sure they're overlooked because of t50s and not ipd?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and MakinMogReturns
damn, but how are u sure they're overlooked because of t50s and not ipd?
No my ipd is fine its the eye itself it is 1.2 eye to eye and not 1 to 1 eye to eye ratio

• Woah
No my ipd is fine its the eye itself it is 1.2 eye to eye and not 1 to 1 eye to eye ratio
interesting, so one eye is bigger than the other? also do u think i'll be hit by t50 failo or are mine light enough to evade that?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and forevermirin
Both of you have the same jaw shit going ,Ravi cuz of his (((toothloss))) @St.TikTokcel and you cuz you are downgrown and he has a better eye area and a better chin

• +1
interesting, so one eye is bigger than the other? also do u think i'll be hit by t50 failo or are mine light enough to evade that?
3376954 4E6936B2 9CA7 4677 A3CE 6E84584C6148
no it means my eyes are too small,eyes are suppose to be one eye length from each other thats the ideal, mines are around 1.2-1.3 which is a falio in itself which I got from my father sadly aslong with T50s

• +1
you actually think that?
Facially ravi in his prime was around 5.25 psl id say yeah tbh facially that is smv wise obviously not imo.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and forevermirin

Attachments

• IMG_20230521_080309.jpeg
    IMG_20230521_080309.jpeg
    516.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24789
Facially ravi in his prime was around 5.25 psl id say yeah tbh facially that is smv wise obviously not imo.
wait wtf 5.25psl who is this ravi u guys are talking about? @BongMog

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, MakinMogReturns and BongMog
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and BongMog
View attachment 2218606 no it means my eyes are too small,eyes are suppose to be one eye length from each other thats the ideal, mines are around 1.2-1.3 which is a falio in itself which I got from my father sadly aslong with T50s
aw i didn't recognize u bc of avi your eyes are mogger imo. also isn't what you're saying the same thing as ipd?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, MakinMogReturns, BongMog and 1 other person
If that's you, actual best looking brown dude here.

Gimme that hair.

stock-photo-ugly-man-picking-his-crooked-teeth-isolated-on-white-40321180.jpg

inb4 "Well aktually his pheno..."
you would need to be legit 30 IQ gigaautist stutteringcel to be on here with that face jfl

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger, It'snotover, normie_joe and 1 other person