Rate my eye color in sunlight

if my eyes were so light i would be eith my gf rn not rottinf on this forum
its not his eye color. He has good shape and positive tilted eyes. It looks very feminine.

its not just"

its not his eye color. He has good shape and positive tilted eyes. It looks very feminine.
IMG 2658
its not the color bro!

I said its not just the color. If his eyes were shaped like shit. He would be rotting here.
cope since all his features are above avg. His pfl is actually not that good bit it is what it is, his color is beautiful

cope since all his features are above avg. His pfl is actually not that good bit it is what it is, his color is beautiful
his chin is pure shit. His eye shape is saving his ass.

he would look good even with brown eyes.

Not low iq. You are putting too much effort in color. THe shape of eyes are more important.
if his eyes werent that blue he would have nearly as much smv. how thick is your skull

Not low iq. You are putting too much effort in color. THe shape of eyes are more important.
let him cope in peace his blue colored irises are all he got

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
He would still have a lot of smv.
IMG 2660 IMG 2659
Took me about 5 sec to find comments complimenting his EYE COLOR not eyes in general. You will never have this as a browneyecel

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
It’s ok for brown

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and forevermirin
167 replies

:popcorn:

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
It’s ok for brown
yeah, barring literal blue/grey eyes or super light amber like @soldier_puzzle662 , this is the next best eye color for my pheno.

im just surprised the indians itt refused to acknowledge that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
@forevermirin will save the forum alone

• JFL
just give him uncanny bottom 10% eye area bro!
Thats the point bro. NOT EVEN eye color can save bad eye area. . Shape is always more importan than color... Im not saying that eye color is not halo.

Thats the point bro. NOT EVEN eye color can save bad eye area. . Shape is always more importan than color... Im not saying that eye color is not halo.
nothing can save a giga deformed feature no shit. Thats like morphong someone with good jaw deletong their chin and saying bro you ee gonions dont matter! such a stupid deathnic argument

It’s not that uncanny he just has crappy eyeshape
ive seen many creatures irl, i cant recall a eye area as terrible and as unnatural looking as that morph

nothing can save a giga deformed feature no shit. Thats like morphong someone with good jaw deletong their chin and saying bro you ee gonions dont matter! such a stupid deathnic argument
THEN WHY you are disaagreing with me? I SAID eyeshape matters more than color.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
A925CCCE 92F5 4312 A4B0 9E86AF2A5D18

• JFL
THEN WHY you are disaagreing with me? I SAID eyeshape matters more than color.
Sure, if the shape is top 3 worst shapes of all time eye color wont halo it. What a discovery

• +1
What a fucking truecel, kys op never do any rate threads, no one will give u chad rating what u crave for.

where did i say that color alone matters the most? Im saying that it halos an eye area hard is your reading comprehension so terrible?
It seems you are struggling.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and forevermirin
he still looks good with brown eyes. what an cope.
he is a psl god but looks like a street cleaner compared to blue eyed version

yeah his pfl is not good. his pct and almond like shape is you imbecile
His eyes shape, tilt, eye lashes is good. His eye area is above average. He would still look attractive if he had brown eyes.

His eyes shape, tilt, eye lashes is good. His eye area is above average. He would still look attractive if he had brown eyes.
im guessing im talking to an ethnic person

he is a psl god but looks like a street cleaner compared to blue eyed version
imo he looks better with brown eyes. Its fits good with his blonde hair color.

• JFL
Shit tier JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
lol im arguing with 2 indians about eye color. unstoppable force vs immovable object although ill have to stop before i want to rope from the autism
Chico would never be chico withouth his eye shape. Johnny depp would never be johnny dep without his eye shape. I hope that ends your cope.

• +1