Rate my eye color in sunlight

If that's you, actual best looking brown dude here.

Gimme that hair.

stock-photo-ugly-man-picking-his-crooked-teeth-isolated-on-white-40321180.jpg

inb4 "Well aktually his pheno..."
Unfortunately I need fillers for a jaw like that

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
aw i didn't recognize u bc of avi your eyes are mogger imo. also isn't what you're saying the same thing as ipd?
Ipd is pupil to pupil, eye to eye distance is your full eye distance to where your other eye starts.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog
Ipd is pupil to pupil, eye to eye distance is your full eye distance to where your other eye starts.
you're right, but id have thought they're both heavily correlated. ive been using ipd to describe what u just said all this while lol

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
you're right, but id have thought they're both heavily correlated. ive been using ipd to describe what u just said all this while lol
Yeah my pfl is 33 ipd is 67.5 which is high but dead average for blacks I think cavil had 65 ipd and 32 pfl

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and BongMog
probably t30.

Attachments

• 2356421_1081998-7e0e502a2f28ca825d94f77655cc7473.mp4
    486.7 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
imo eye color is a useful halo if you're mtn because they can add that extra appeal that makes you stick out. thoughts @EasyMan875 ?
Tbh its pretty subjective

I think eyes color is really cope, the shape, the charm and mystery of a look is by far the most important

Light blues eyes are impressive because you see a great contrast, but in the eyes of a girl I don't think it plays a big role in attraction, in any case a girl may prefer brown/black eyes to light eyes according to me

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and It'snotover
Tbh its pretty subjective

I think eyes color is really cope, the shape, the charm and mystery of a look is by far the most important

Light blues eyes are impressive because you see a great contrast, but in the eyes of a girl I don't think it plays a big role in attraction, in any case a girl may prefer brown/black eyes to light eyes according to me
IMG 2592 IMG 2576
he would be on this forum without that color

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 24444
Facially ravi in his prime was around 5.25 psl id say yeah tbh facially that is smv wise obviously not imo.
hes not 5.25 psl cmon now

in his prime he was at best low HTN

you mog him by more than a psl point and youre 5.5-5.7 psl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 23157 and BongMog
hes not 5.25 psl cmon now

in his prime he was at best low HTN

you mog him by more than a psl point and youre 5.5-5.7 psl
I might be bias ngl his eye area is quite insane idk has he showed u pics in his prime?

I might be bias ngl his eye area is quite insane idk has he showed u pics in his prime?
its the webcam photo right? 5.25 is low chadlite you actually think hes that gl?

ive never seen someone rate him that high

• Woah
its the webcam photo right? 5.25 is low chadlite you actually think hes that gl?

he's htn at best based on the videos ive seen of him

• Hmm...

he showed me like 10 photos of his prime from what i remember he had xxxtentacion eye area on a indian with good jaw and nose

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
he showed me like 10 photos of his prime from what i remember he had xxxtentacion eye area on a indian with good jaw and nose
thats weird

considering his narciness i thought he would post that here, never seen any pic where hes higher than low HTN

• Woah
thats weird

considering his narciness i thought he would post that here, never seen any pic where hes higher than low HTN
Ima go find them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Nct eyes , it's not about the colour but the eye area is really bad,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Over better hope you reincarnate

his eyes are quite rare so a little less its true
IMG 2592
its a big halo irl, ive been complimented for eye color even when i was subhuman in other departments

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24789
his eyes are kinda rare (really rare not like shitty green eyes)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 17595
his eyes are kinda rare (really rare not like shitty green eyes)
blue is the inly actual halo color. muh hazel green and shit is cope. light blue mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and forevermirin
this nigga always gets 5 page threads whenever he posts jfl

• JFL
the guy you're talking to eyecolor mogs u to another dimension so pipe down and take his word for it.
your eye color is actually sickening to look at

theres a bunch of boys who love goofing around and making silly jokes on my threads. just good vibes overall yakno

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Too many haters. Haters gonna hate and lovers gonna love.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin and exo
Too many haters. Haters gonna hate and lovers gonna love.
it's mostly just @St.TikTokcel toying with him. he does love BBC after all, probably jerks off to his selfies.

• Woah
  • So Sad