Rate my eye color in sunlight

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Chico would never be chico withouth his eye shape. Johnny depp would never be johnny dep without his eye shape. I hope that ends your cope.
brad pitt wouldnt be brad pitt without his jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
lol im arguing with 2 guys who are far wiser, smarter and better looking than me about eye color. unstoppable force vs immovable object although ill have to stop before i want to rope from the embarassment of realizing how hard they destroyed me
that's true bro but don't take it serious everyone's somewhere on the bell curve

Chico would never be chico withouth his eye shape. Johnny depp would never be johnny dep without his eye shape. I hope that ends your cope.
IMG 2636
light eye halo.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and ArcticStorm
his eyes shape is above average.. you still dont get it.
lucky blue becomes unlucky brown if we change his eye color. its striking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
My point is. Eye shape comes first. Then eye color.
water. if you give someone deformed tier eye area no color wont save it. although color is such a halo and can make eyes even more beautiful. Polar opposite to OP’s color which is not kind to the eye

bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
water. if you give someone deformed tier eye area no color wont save it. although color is such a halo and can make eyes even more beautiful. Polar opposite to OP’s color which is not kind to the eye
That was my original point. Lets just stop it.

Strömamaxx

• JFL
genuinely curious do users really click a thread with an indian guy and expect him to have blue eyes? jffl

bump for OP

• +1
He looks better with brown eyes. His coloring compliments brown eyes really well.

Also, some people descend with colored eyes. Chico morphs with blue eyes always descend him. Keep in mind, colored eyes make you striking, not high appeal.
you are low iq

He looks better with brown eyes. His coloring compliments brown eyes really well.

Also, some people descend with colored eyes. Chico morphs with blue eyes always descend him. Keep in mind, colored eyes make you striking, not high appeal.
exactly there is not 1 person who is suddenly gl with blue eyes but not gl with brown. color is a cherry on top

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23157
you are low iq
How am i the low iq lol? You consider blue eyes to be superior yet worship vinnie hacker as PSL god with brown eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
not with that IPD

almost as bad as mine
its a hypermasc trait but doesn't work on this long faced horse obviously

• JFL
Reactions: thecel