Rate My Face Kind Sirs

I’m going to enlighten you. to knowledge you don’t possess. Hopefully this knowledge can come into to your possession.

Deductive arguments give true certainty. Inductive arguments give strong probability.

The sun will rise tomorrow because it’s risen everyday is a damn strong inductive argument.

Criminals can’t vote in Ohio and John is a criminal so he can’t vote while in Ohio is a damn true certain argument.

Now that you understand the distinctions I will give you an example.

woman pick attractive partners. Ugly men are less likely to be picked by woman. Since their not attractive; thereforeUgly people have no chance of ever getting a woman.

No matter how strong you make this argument, it will never give true certainty.

The sun may not rise tomorrow either.

In either case I hope we have learned something from this. Good day kind sir.

p.s. *they're

ArchaicAlchemist logic; people who are ugly can still be attractive and beautiful.

Geniuscope :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I’ll get this one over with quickly.

Inductive arguments can be countered if you can think of an example where the original argument fails. I thought of an example where that argument fails. Therefore I found the truth. My reasoning is solid. if you respond I’ll start from the truth again. You’ll have to learn basic argumentation to navigate simple syllogisms. Without them you are truly lost to another man’s terms and reasoning.

Two people can sit in a room. One can say it’s hot one can it’s cold. Two truths can clash.
Those aren't truths then, they're subjective opinions. Some temperatures are subjectively hot to some people but cool enough to be considered not so by others, though you eventually reach a point where certain temperatures are objectively hot to everyone

Our ratings are at least subjective enough that people have given you anything ranging from a 2 to a generous 4, those are your two different truths, but in no truth will you be anything above that :feelshaha:

Inductive arguments can be countered if you can think of an example where the original argument fails. I thought of an example where that argument fails. Therefore I found the truth. My reasoning is solid. if you respond I’ll start from the truth again. You’ll have to learn basic argumentation to navigate simple syllogisms. Without them you are truly lost to another man’s terms and reasoning.

You clearly used up all your brain power to learn a bunch of random terminology and nothing else as they're still not helping you make any solid points :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 21863
Sorry man, but you'll never be good looking. There isn't one surgery that'll ascend you. If you do okay socially then you're obviously NT enough to be a functioning member of society. Roll with that
hes not even ugly ngl. hes normie

p.s. *they're

Sentences are made of made grammatical units. Knowledge and information are contained in them. Knowledge only passes from one to another if the sentence can be readily understood by whoever’s reading it. Only when the sentence becomes unintelligible then a barrier to communication is found. You know exactly what I want I meant by my word choice. Therefore; you knew what I meant.

OP is now telling philospohy to a jackass and a hippie

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 21863 and incel194012940
You clearly used up all your brain power to learn a bunch of random terminology and nothing else as they're still not helping you make any solid points :feelsuhh:
Thinking occurs when learning. One cannot learn without thinking. Learning and thinking are active processes. These are processes which exhaust our brain. you should know this by now.

You come to a site that autistically examines and analyses the human face and expected otherwise? If you wanted a 4-6 and pats on the back why didn't you go to reddit. A 4 is generous, most people on this board agree that you're a 2-3

Want a scientific response? Here have what's scientifically considered to be an ideal face

Want a mathematical response? Here have a bunch of ratios and find out you don't match any of them

Want a historical response? You said you preform fine IRL so clearly you're riding well enough off a media halo and an outgoing personality along with whatever life style you seem to be leading

Want a philospohical response? You're objectively ugly, ugly = unattractive, you admitted yourself you're not attractive, not attract = unattractive

Truth is, you're ugly. I'd rather be reborn as a street shitter than you
You're an alt 100%, no graycel after 10 days on this forum knows all this shit about PSL and is so knowledgeable. If I'm wrong, take this as a compliment

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Racky
yes 5/10 makes sense

howd this thread get 30 pages

You're an alt 100%, no graycel after 10 days on this forum knows all this shit about PSL and is so knowledgeable. If I'm wrong, take this as a compliment

Will indeed take as a compliment 👍

I've actually been lurking on this forum for about 2-3 months before having an account here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, Racky and Deleted member 1851
This entire threads purpose the authors purpose ( my purpose isint a how question) I’m not asking anyone here to explain how I look. Im looking for someone to explain why they gave me the rating they did.

“ Rate” means to judge not to examine and explain. Once you understand that this is a philosophical thread. You will cease to bring up science to try and win arguments.
...even though explaining how you look is the sole reason why they gave you the rating they did...explaining which is what you're looking for.

...because "Rate" "means to judge not to examine and explain". Gotcha.

p.s. Title of thread; Rate my face kind sirs

HOLY LORD CUNT-FUCKING JESUS....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and WanderingBurro
Those aren't truths then, they're subjective opinions. Some temperatures are subjectively hot to some people but cool enough to be considered not so by others, though you eventually reach a point where certain temperatures are objectively hot to everyone

Our ratings are at least subjective enough that people have given you anything ranging from a 2 to a generous 4, those are your two different truths, but in no truth will you be anything above that :feelshaha:
There are some truths to opinions. There are no final absolute truths. Not even math gives us an absolute truth. This is philosophy once again, this shows that this thread is nothing but philosophy. Your last argument I’ve already answered. Search for the answer. Press the backwards page button at the bottom. Scroll to the top. Read the first post. Read the first post all the way to the bottom. Search for my answers your argument. If all else fails, download this thread as a pdf. Search it and see my replies to all the answers I’ve been given. Now you have another job. Reconstruct my argument from the very first thread. If you cannot reconstruct my argument from there. Then I have failed to give evidence to supply. If so I can do that at anytime.

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
^ message #1464

it's fucking over for all of you
Another argument. I’ll handle this one quickly. This argument has already been solved in pages 28-now. Press control F on your keyboard and a box will pop up. Look down at your keyboard once again and type in over. Click the word Find. Once you do that all instances of the word will display. Now, once you’ve done this here comes the hard part. Find the instance where I countered the argument and proved it’s fallaciousness. Reconstruct my argument and see if my reasoning is solid afterwards only afterwards can you critique me. If you critique me after understanding me follow these rules of intellectual etiquette.

You can say archaic alchemist your analysis is incomplete.

You can say archaic alchemist your misinformed

You can say archaic alchemist your illogical

You can say archaic alchemist uninformed.

Once you take a position on my understand then should defend yourself by attacking me. Only then can you critique me. Have a good day kind sir.

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
I honestly don't think he is like a 2/10 based on other pics he has posted.

He is like 2.5-3 PSL tbh. So 3/10 IRL.

If he is tall, his best bet is to roid and run size game. I don't he is truecel tier so it can work.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Another argument. I’ll handle this one quickly. This argument has already been solved in pages 28-now. Press control F on your keyboard and a box will pop up. Look down at your keyboard once again and type in over. Click the word Find. Once you do that all instances of the word will display. Now, once you’ve done this here comes the hard part. Find the instance where I countered the argument and proved it’s fallaciousness. Reconstruct my argument and see if my reasoning is solid afterwards only afterwards can you critique me. If you critique me after understanding me follow these rules of intellectual etiquette.

You can say archaic alchemist your analysis is incomplete.

You can say archaic alchemist your misinformed

You can say archaic alchemist your illogical

You can say archaic alchemist uninformed.

Once you take a position on my understand then should defend yourself by attacking me. Only then can you critique me. Have a good day kind sir.
Why on earth do you keep arguing with people?

Also, @Preston, @AscendingHero why is this thread still open. No need for a rating thread to be 30 pages.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and latincell95
...even though explaining how you look is the sole reason why they gave you the rating they did...explaining which is what you're looking for.

...because "Rate" "means to judge not to examine and explain". Gotcha.

p.s. Title of thread; Rate my face kind sirs

HOLY LORD CUNT-FUCKING JESUS....
Look down at your keyboard. Press the control button and the f key at the same time. A box will pop up. Type in the word distinctions. Search on this thread all instances of that word. It should be on pages 28-30. Once you find the word begin to look for my post. Read my post on distinctions between science and philosophy. This should answer your question. Have a good night kind sir.

Look down at your keyboard. Press the control button and the f key at the same time. A box will pop up. Type in the word distinctions. Search on this thread all instances of that word. It should be on pages 28-30. Once you find the word begin to look for my post. Read my post on distinctions between science and philosophy. This should answer your question. Have a good night kind sir.
You are just a troll tbh.

Why on earth do you keep arguing with people?

Also, @Preston, @AscendingHero why is this thread still open. No need for a rating thread to be 30 pages.
Look down at your keyboard press control and f. A box will pop up. Type in philosophy. Search for all instances of the word philosophy in this thread. You will find a post by me explaining how this thread is philosophical. Now your question has been somewhat answered.

To the next part of your question. What is an argument. An argument is a set of statements that attempts to prove something is true or false or rather if there is reason to believe in something. Now that you now that next part.

Making an argument is constructing an argument. Now on to the last part.

Having an argument is an emotional or verbal conflict between between. It’s a shouting match almost. A shouting match is when two people yell at each other to prove a point. Whoever shouts the loudest wins.

Now that you’ve understood these distinctions on The last part.

I’ve been having an argument with users because they were hostile and I’m not a doormat. I’ve made arguments to try and convince people of the truth and to help them leave this site. I’ve made arguments in an attempt to show others errors on their reasoning.

Now on the very last part.
This thread is still going on because it’s philosophical. There will be no absolute truth that will solve me ( the authors problem). This is the nature of philosophy. Have a good day kind sir.

I honestly don't think he is like a 2/10 based on other pics he has posted.

He is like 2.5-3 PSL tbh. So 3/10 IRL.

If he is tall, his best bet is to roid and run size game. I don't he is truecel tier so it can work.
Yeah 2/10 or <2.5PSL usually requires a facial deformity. OP just happens to be the lowest form of normie or what you'd consider your average sub human. They comfortably lie at 3PSL. Blacks can sorta get away with lower PSL if they have enough of a body halo, blacks aren't really known for having the most compact prettyboy faces, most of their market value rides off them being strong and athletic. Though OP admitted earlier in this thread that he's only 5'8 so :feelsgiga:

You are just a troll tbh.
since you’ve been learning so far, I think I should mention that you can find similar responses by me in this read to insults similar to use. Use the technique I’ve taught to find it. It should make finding replies much easier.

Yeah 2/10 or <2.5PSL usually requires a facial deformity. OP just happens to be the lowest form of normie or what you'd consider your average sub human. They comfortably lie at 3PSL. Blacks can sorta get away with lower PSL if they have enough of a body halo, blacks aren't really known for having the most compact prettyboy faces, most of their market value rides off them being strong and athletic. Though OP admitted earlier in this thread that he's only 5'8 so :feelsgiga:
Look on the first page of this thread. I replied to a comment like yours already. Next * yawn* im
Getting sleepy these weak arguments are making me sleepy. Yum. Next

Look on the first page of this thread. I replied to a comment like yours already. Next * yawn* im
Getting sleepy these weak arguments are making me sleepy. Yum. Next
Aw is this soft debate too much to handle for your low IQ peanut head? Take a rest champ you've earned it. You've been trying so hard to understand an average conversation with a below average brain it's almost commendable :Comfy:

I revisted the first page, I often revisted it while replying to this thread just to double check and confirm that you're as ugly as I remembered. You mostly just kept coping that you were anything above a 3/10 when people proved you otherwise. Idk what truth I'm supposed to find here

Resorts to another insult. Ignored. Not worthy of a reply.

One of your obligations as a reader is to find the arguments. The next of your obligations it to find the truth. After that you have another obligation. That obligation is to make sense of it and ask what follows. Once you’ve completed these jobs then and only then can you begin to speak back to me.

Alright, I'll admit you're a 4/10.

Just kidding; you're still a 3.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Resorts to another insult. Ignored. Not worthy of a reply.

One of your obligations as a reader is to find the arguments. The next of your obligations it to find the truth. After that you have another obligation. That obligation is to make sense of it and ask what follows. Once you’ve completed these jobs then and only then can you begin to speak back to me.
You literally wrote "ignored" as a reply, how delusional are you :feelshaha:

Argument: you think you're a 4+ out of 10 and started this thread thinking you were a 5/10

Truth: you're a solid 3, nothing more

To make sense of it: refer to my original rating I gave you at the top of this page where I broke down all of your facial features

Complete. You are facially a 3 and you will never be anything more with your base

Lock it up and throw away the key

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95

Argument: you think you're a 4+ out of 10 and started this thread thinking you were a 5/10

To make sense of it: refer to my original rating I gave you at the top of this page where I broke down all of your facial features

Complete. You are facially a 3 and you will never be anything more with your base
I will respond to this comment later. Have a good day kind sir.

Really mirin how OP went from replying to people giving him ratings he didn’t like with :
"NIGGA I GOT BAD BITCHES IN MY INBOX"
to now :
"let’s talk about philosophy and logical arguments"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21336 and WanderingBurro

A three is ugly. I’m somewhat attractive.

A three is ugly. I’m somewhat attractive.
>I'm somewhat attractive

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

By every logistic measure that isn't your own somewhat delusional mind you are not. You are the solidest 3 I've ever seen

I’ve been told I’m handsome.

If you think you're better than a 3/10 then what would you yourself rank a 3/10? Show me an example of a 3/10 whom you think you look better than
I know it. Some woman give me compliments.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95 and WanderingBurro
Hey man, remember me? I posted in your thread before saying I don't like how people are talking in such a negative manner. Well, now I got modded so I can do something against that. I introduced a new rule where people have to give constructive criticism and low effort/trolling is no longer allowed here because of this new rule. If you want, I can clean up the whole thread, but I can "punish" people for violating the rule if it's done after last Sunday (when I introduced the new rule). So, what would you like? Would you like for me to get rid of all the negative energy from this thread or are you fine with it as it is?

Hey man, remember me? I posted in your thread before saying I don't like how people are talking in such a negative manner. Well, now I got modded so I can do something against that. I introduced a new rule where people have to give constructive criticism and low effort/trolling is no longer allowed here because of this new rule. If you want, I can clean up the whole thread, but I can "punish" people for violating the rule if it's done after last Sunday (when I introduced the new rule). So, what would you like? Would you like for me to get rid of all the negative energy from this thread or are you fine with it as it is?
Do it and then leave the whole thread intact because its all constructive criticism

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and latincell95
A bit below average. Your jaw is lacking.

Your skin also needs it be improved. Looks dull.

Really mirin how OP went from replying to people giving him ratings he didn’t like with :
"NIGGA I GOT BAD BITCHES IN MY INBOX"
to now :
"let’s talk about philosophy and logical arguments"
Stages of grief :lul::lul::lul:

Denial: “I got bad bitches on my inbox.”

Anger-“ArchaicAlchemist 9 to motherfucking one.”

Bargaining-“This is a philosophical argument.” (We are here).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 16369 and 7 others
A bit below average. Your jaw is lacking.
Let’s take this a step further.

People with jaws that lack are below average.
Archaic alchemist has a jaw that lacks
Therefore archaic alchemist is below average.

It’s possible for a person to have a lacking jaw and be beautiful.

We will return to this question later.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Stages of grief :lul::lul::lul:

Denial: “I got bad bitches on my inbox.”

Anger-“ArchaicAlchemist 9 to motherfucking one.”

Bargaining-“This is a philosophical argument.” (We are here).
Let’s take this a step further. You should feel as though such elevation is is your obligation to succumb to simply because you deserve it. If not then you wouldn’t have replied.

There are two possible relationships between your mind and what I wrote in this forum.
The first relationship is that of understanding.
The alternative relationship is no understanding.
These are all the relationships between your mind and the text.

As the author of this forum I’m telling you we have reached a misunderstanding.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Racky and latincell95
Exactly. On a bad day I’m 4, on a good day I can be a 5 suckers. Dude take this shit too serious. Dude gave me a 3 like wtf bro log off looksmatch and actually get a grip. Dude lying cause I’m new lol
I think you're beautiful