Rate My Face Kind Sirs

just be good looking bro it isnt hard 😂
I think I know what you’re saying. Seems like some self defeatist comment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
Also, your saying that I’m coping is ad hominem. In a debate you can’t attack the person only the argument. You shall learn…

You must bear the pain until the very end. Then you must die. We all must bear it. Take up your cross and suffer if you want to follow me (JC)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Also, your saying that I’m coping is ad hominem. In a debate you can’t attack the person only the argument. You shall learn…

You must bear the pain until the very end. Then you must die. We all must bear it. Take up your cross and suffer if you want to follow me (JC)
who?

You're LTN, slayer in Africa.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and poopoohead

ur just coping with ur micropenis

bro fell for the most avoidable online trap he just act smart but he has a brain smaller than his dick

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and WanderingBurro
bro fell for the most avoidable online trap he just act smart but he has a brain smaller than his dick
How do you act smart?

• +1
Nigcel

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
This thread is both proof that real truecels never realise they're truecels and that PSL doesn't matter as much for blacks as it does for other racial groups

• JFL
This thread is both proof that real truecels never realise they're truecels and that PSL doesn't matter as much for blacks as it does for other racial groups
I can’t give you advice right now.

• +1

Ad hominem is saying the argument is wrong, as a consequence of someone's character. Ex. "You're wrong, because you're a larp". However, this is not an ad hominem: "you're wrong, you larper!". So...

You're wrong, you larper!!!

• +1
Ad hominem is saying the argument is wrong, as a consequence of someone's character. Ex. "You're wrong, because you're a larp". However, this is not an ad hominem: "you're wrong, you larper!". So...

You're wrong, you larper!!!
No. Ad hominem in the sense that I’m using it means he is attacking me not the argument. He never responded to my argument or criticized it like you. He simply insulted me

• +1
No. Ad hominem in the sense that I’m using it means he is attacking me not the argument. He never responded to my argument or criticized it like you. He simply insulted me
Then it's not ad hominem. He simply didn't address your argument.

Then it's not ad hominem. He simply didn't address your argument.
He did attack me, he said that I was coping. Regardless, the vanity and pride about looks need to stop. You guys ironically are encouraging the very sins you all proclaim to hate. These are Pride, vanity, superiority, arrogance. The more you guys focus on these the more you feed the sinful and believe in their lies.
ATTENTION KIM KARDASHIAN YOUR LOOKS CANT GET YOU INTO HEAVEN!

ATTENTION ALL MEN HERE! THERE IS NOTHING IN THE BIBLE THAT SAYS THOU SHALL NOT HELL BE UGLY.
the only thing being pride and vain about your looks cause is envy and strife and hatred. STOP WITH THIS you guys. I’m trying to save you.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, aesthetic beauty and khvirgin
He did attack me, he said that I was coping. Regardless, the vanity and pride about looks need to stop. You guys ironically are encouraging the very sins you all proclaim to hate. These are Pride, vanity, superiority, arrogance. The more you guys focus on these the more you feed the sinful and believe in their lies.
ATTENTION KIM KARDASHIAN YOUR LOOKS CANT GET YOU INTO HEAVEN!

ATTENTION ALL MEN HERE! THERE IS NOTHING IN THE BIBLE THAT SAYS THOU SHALL NOT HELL BE UGLY.
the only thing being pride and vain about your looks cause is envy and strife and hatred. STOP WITH THIS you guys. I’m trying to save you.
Its easy for you not to be prideful and vain because youre a deformed negro. Its way harder for us mogger Chads.

Religion is for ugly truecels who try desperately to cope with the fact they are ugly truecels. No heaven for your 2 psl ass

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, aesthetic beauty, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Its easy for you not to be prideful and vain because youre a deformed negro. Its way harder for us mogger Chads.

Religion is for ugly truecels who try desperately to cope with the fact they are ugly truecels. No heaven for your 2 psl ass
I think you are uninformed about theology and religion because You have a worldview that is influenced by Satanic lies. From a theological standpoint each religion and its sects have different goals that can be achieved by following their doctrines. Some Christian believe the goal is save as many people as possible by being missionaries and etc.
i have just pointed out where you’re uninformed.

• +1
Bro this thread still being pushed up due to how deluded op was

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and WanderingBurro

Also There is nothing in the Bible that says woman should reject a man based on his looks and appearance. In fact, the Bible is against this very notion. “ we should be humble and meek, woman should be modest in clothing, pride and vanity are what god hates, it causes conflict” (Jc)
Ironically, your wrath towards me and against me is supporting the same thing you’re against. Don’t you see you’re encouraging sin because of the vanity you preach about in looks? Get a grip man. I’m trying to help you.

• +1
  • +1
What do u look like now tho? U should Update the thread this thread was here before i joined the website jfl
stop being so proud about your looks. And don’t encourage me too either. Your looks won’t get you into heaven because of your looks .

Here’s my thesis statement for your paper: woman rejecting men based on their looks is evil because it’s based off vanity and pride; thus it is a sinful based philosophy and way of thinking which is wrong and it will ultimately condemn them and send them to hell.

• JFL
stop being so proud about your looks. And don’t encourage me too either. Your looks won’t get you into heaven because of your looks .

Here’s my thesis statement for your paper: woman rejecting men based on their looks is evil because it’s based off vanity and pride; thus it is a sinful based philosophy and way of thinking which is wrong and it will ultimately condemn them and send them to hell.
Gotta cope somehow i get it

• +1
Gotta cope somehow i get it
religion is not a cope. Take up your cross and deny yourself daily if you want to be my follower ( luke, Jesus Christ) . Christ encourages us to suffer god wants us to suffer. You’re tripping. Religion is by far not a way to feel good. It encourages you to practice self denial.

• +1
religion is not a cope. Take up your cross and deny yourself daily if you want to be my follower ( luke, Jesus Christ) . Christ encourages us to suffer god wants us to suffer. You’re tripping. Religion is by far not a way to feel good. It encourages you to practice self denial.
Very god fearing username u got there

hey man you're an inspiration for me
have you tried dating apps recently?

he’s also an inspiration for me i am indeed applauding his larping skills and even after 30 pages retards here are buying into it jfl

my religion forbids me to date and rejects fornication unless the goal is marriage; thus I’m celibate and there is nothing wrong with this. In fact First book of Corinthians chapter 7 address this issue. “But I wish everyone were single, just as I am. Yet each person has a special gift from God, of one kind or another.”‭‭ it’s good to be single but if not get married.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, Deleted member 23642 and khvirgin
he’s also an inspiration for me i am indeed applauding his larping skills and even after 30 pages retards here are buying into it jfl
Don’t idolize me, or have high expectations or encourage me to be more vain. I’m glad I could make a positive experience but not at the cost of you feeling unnecessary pride.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 2413
I thought it was ed676 but I'm not sure anymore

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2413
Don’t idolize me, or have high expectations or encourage me to be more vain. I’m glad I could make a positive experience but not at the cost of you feeling unnecessary pride.
Dnr

You mog me bro
Don’t boost my ego to inflate my pride. Don’t compare yourself and hold your looks in high regard it’s vain. You can’t get into heaven with just good lucks. Don’t even like this comment.

• +1
Wdym bro even gandy cowers in his foxhole when chad @ArchaicAlchemist22 comes nearby
That’s because you’ve been convinced and soaked in a culture to that tells you the same lie 24/7 to the point that you have no other viewpoint.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 2413
NiggA stop bumping 34 pages over a truecel asking for a rate jfl

NiggA stop bumping 34 pages over a truecel asking for a rate jfl
You’re mad because I have a thread and I’m on it replying. Go figure

• +1
Holy...

The King of Cope