Rate My Face Kind Sirs

Well there’s a reason for that. My sole occupation now is to explain that reason as best as I can. For starters, people just like to be mean. Others like to have confirmation bias. Some users just like to try and win arguments and be pride and vainful. The main reason this is 35 pages is because I’ve yet to discover one person who can effectively pull me up to their level of understanding in this philosophical or scientific argument of lookism. I know there are legit studies behind this but the general user here seems to apply sophisms and general over used platitudes such as *its over*

In conclusion I hope I’ve explained that as clearly as possible. Writing it was easy but thinking it out was the hard part. My advice to you Is to not use this website. It’s one of the enemies very tools to convince you to be sinful. But you don’t have to listen to me you can listen to all the other men here who claim to have the answer. They will surely lead you in the right direction. * im joking*

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

All 555 of this niggas posts come from this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 25339
All 555 of this niggas posts come from this thread
Well for starters, you have to come to a conclusion that I have reached. You must realize what I have realized. What I have realized and came to understanding through many melancholy miserable reflections throughout the time of this thread’s existence is that the conclusions just about every conclusion that comes from this community is false, more of less probable and sinful. Once I realized that I realized I no longer how to be apart of any lookisms communities or philosophies or general forums.

My sole occupation is just to help men reach their own conclusions and keep them away from sophisms or lies that perpetuate in the community. I think of myself as a light guiding mens footsteps through a shallow of evil leading them to salvation.

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension
I hate this website and it’s users so much for what they have said. It’s really a lack of care or indifference at this point. They are the reason why the world is vain yet they persecute me. They literally hate what they attack and in short they attack themselves. How the heck do you hate woman for judging off looks yet you encourage and do the same thing? It’s self defeating. This entire website is.

Improve my looks so I can get a girl because girls only care about looks. Why attack the problem that method! Change the system and modify it. Don’t fit in it.

My goal is to modify the system of looks by denying all people access to my face with religious veiling. Yes you heard me, my looks goal is to wear a veil, hood, and or mask in public. This way I can discourage others from being gain by judging me by face and modify the very system I hate and want changed.

Yet you guys plan on fitting in with the system. You guys can’t think that hard obviously. You guys want to fit in and be beautiful and be judged according to looks.

I have my own dream and view of the world and I will execute my dream through gods will!

I will buy a hooded mask, and or veil. I will wear it with shades and or a mask. And I will deny all woman and men access to see my face!

I will change and destroy the system by myself! I won’t fit in and allow people to see my face. If people ask me they will be told it’s for religious reasons! They can’t beat me! Nobody can change my beliefs. I’ve had these beliefs since 5!
I knew the world was dictated by looks. So I will deny the world the opportunity to judge me by my face. I’ve seen papers at Stanford university about this ha. I thought of this at 5!

Yes this is my goal. And this thread shall live as proof and it will serve as a reminder to the world. It will stand. I will continue to post only here and defend myself until my day of retribution!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, RecessedChinCel, bug_eye_blackcel and 2 others
I hate this website and it’s users so much for what they have said. It’s really a lack of care or indifference at this point. They are the reason why the world is vain yet they persecute me. They literally hate what they attack and in short they attack themselves. How the heck do you hate woman for judging off looks yet you encourage and do the same thing? It’s self defeating. This entire website is.

Improve my looks so I can get a girl because girls only care about looks. Why attack the problem that method! Change the system and modify it. Don’t fit in it.

My goal is to modify the system of looks by denying all people access to my face with religious veiling. Yes you heard me, my looks goal is to wear a veil, hood, and or mask in public. This way I can discourage others from being gain by judging me by face and modify the very system I hate and want changed.

Yet you guys plan on fitting in with the system. You guys can’t think that hard obviously. You guys want to fit in and be beautiful and be judged according to looks.

I have my own dream and view of the world and I will execute my dream through gods will!

I will buy a hooded mask, and or veil. I will wear it with shades and or a mask. And I will deny all woman and men access to see my face!

I will change and destroy the system by myself! I won’t fit in and allow people to see my face. If people ask me they will be told it’s for religious reasons! They can’t beat me! Nobody can change my beliefs. I’ve had these beliefs since 5!
I knew the world was dictated by looks. So I will deny the world the opportunity to judge me by my face. I’ve seen papers at Stanford university about this ha. I thought of this at 5!

Yes this is my goal. And this thread shall live as proof and it will serve as a reminder to the world. It will stand. I will continue to post only here and defend myself until my day of retribution!!!
Jesus christ this thread turned you into a ERcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, RecessedChinCel, bug_eye_blackcel and 1 other person
Jesus christ this thread turned you into a ERcel
You’re one of the guys I was talking about. How in the heck do you plan on fitting in with the system? Why not modify it and change it! Why not reject it and make it your own Personal dream? That’s what I plan on doing. Don’t be a coward and just fit in. Change the world. Be the change you want to see.

I will execute this plan soon. I already have started doing research 2 months ago. This hatred has been in me for years.

Through gods will I will be transformed into a weapon against evil society and my actions will being vengeance and serve as a vehicle of comfort and consolation to all ugly oppressed men who have been rejected by society!!!!

Through the wearing of a hood in public I will accomplish this! And no law enforcement or man can stop me! It will be glorious for men everywhere!

You’re one of the guys I was talking about. How in the heck do you plan on fitting in with the system? Why not modify it and change it! Why not reject it and make it your own Personal dream? That’s what I plan on doing. Don’t be a coward and just fit in. Change the world. Be the change you want to see.

I will execute this plan soon. I already have started doing research 2 months ago. This hatred has been in me for years.

Through gods will I will be transformed into a weapon against evil society and my actions will being vengeance and serve as a vehicle of comfort and consolation to all ugly oppressed men who have been rejected by society!!!!

Through the wearing of a hood in public I will accomplish this! And no law enforcement or man can stop me! It will be glorious for men everywhere!
Don’t do nothing bad bro u can ascend just get muscles and decent job and get a LTB that loves u for who u are

3/10

Don’t do nothing bad bro u can ascend just get muscles and decent job and get a LTB that loves u for who u are
Thats the problem. I’m not happy with that outcome. Religiously speaking, it’s a sin for a woman to judge off looks so it’s evil for her to do that. Secularly speaking, i refuse to be apart of a system that encourages and promotes that ideology; therefore I will change it through hooded clothing.

You can call me below average but that entire way of thinking is a sin. It’s inherently wrong for you to think like that. Secularly speaking, I will change that ideology and exact my revenge through the wearing of a hooded veil!

How can you give me a 3/10 and treat me like such if you can’t process my face in that ideology?

You’re left trying to assume what I look like, and how to treat me and guess who I am. The result is obviously not just a solution for society’s problem, but it is an outward manifestation of my hatred toward society and its system.

Through blooded veiling I will avenge each and every man here who have shared the same fate. I will post pictures once I accomplish this.

Attachments

• B2D4D8E1-123B-4F05-83DF-1687321711E5.jpeg
    B2D4D8E1-123B-4F05-83DF-1687321711E5.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
  • A97905E0-76C3-4B06-8810-69CF44471196.jpeg
    A97905E0-76C3-4B06-8810-69CF44471196.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
You can call me below average but that entire way of thinking is a sin. It’s inherently wrong for you to think like that. Secularly speaking, I will change that ideology and exact my revenge through the wearing of a hooded veil!

How can you give me a 3/10 and treat me like such if you can’t process my face in that ideology?

You’re left trying to assume what I look like, and how to treat me and guess who I am. The result is obviously not just a solution for society’s problem, but it is an outward manifestation of my hatred toward society and its system.

Through blooded veiling I will avenge each and every man here who have shared the same fate. I will post pictures once I accomplish this.
TEysh9X.jpeg

Stand user : Igger
Stand name : Sand Schizo Kang
Rating : C/10

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell

Why are people still bringing this thread up LTN 3/10 NEXT

• So Sad
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Let me start my addressing you. First off, you want to judge me because of my looks too? Fine. All the previous statements apply to you too. Your theory about me will be shattered. You will have no choice but to wonder about my face and treat me apart or some other mental schema.

You rate me a three? You think you’re better than me? You’re that vain and prideful you’re wrong. Religiously and secularly you’re wrong in two aspects.

Next, grow up man. You’re using incel slang and hating on someone just like you, can’t you see we fight for the same cause but you’re just being a coward by joining in their system or lookism?

I will show you and the world how I feel about it. It will be glorious.

If anyone else replies to this thread today just know I will probably be quoting a manifesto and doing some literary analysis and writing. It probably won’t have anything to do with your post, it probably will. Regardless, NEXT TEENAGE EDGY VICTIM.
Why are people still bringing this thread up LTN 3/10 NEXT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Let me start my addressing you. First off, you want to judge me because of my looks too? Fine. All the previous statements apply to you too. Your theory about me will be shattered. You will have no choice but to wonder about my face and treat me apart or some other mental schema.

You rate me a three? You think you’re better than me? You’re that vain and prideful you’re wrong. Religiously and secularly you’re wrong in two aspects.

Next, grow up man. You’re using incel slang and hating on someone just like you, can’t you see we fight for the same cause but you’re just being a coward by joining in their system or lookism?

I will show you and the world how I feel about it. It will be glorious.

If anyone else replies to this thread today just know I will probably be quoting a manifesto and doing some literary analysis and writing. It probably won’t have anything to do with your post, it probably will. Regardless, NEXT TEENAGE EDGY VICTIM.
It’s a rate thread what am I supposed to say

Feel like this is a @LooksOverAll alt

y wont u get long dreads instead of this?

Scientists will be studying this thread 10 years from now to research the extent and limits of human delusion. A lot of people think this is a larp, but no one puts this much effort into a larp.

This thread is a case of pure, raw mental illness; ArchaicAlchemist is the byproduct of the looks-obsessed toxic ideology of our society. This is a God-loving negro man who has been pushed to the very edge. An example of what years of being compared to the white man, and more superior BBC men, does to a mans mind. And now he sits here, hours on end, trying desperately to cope with the hand he has been dealt in this life.

One day, ArchaicAlchemist will finally snap and go ER. 55 pages of delusion, 55 innocent victims he will mercilessly ravage and murder. I’ve looked into this mans eyes, there is a deep rage and sadness lingering in them. This is the destructive and corruptive nature of the blackpill.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 21863 and Spiritualcell
Feel like this is a @LooksOverAll alt
I don’t know who that is and I don’t really care. You’re keeping up with users and people on here but you need to be figuring out a way to transform the world like myself or to find a way out this lookism trap.

You’re wasting your time. It’s clear as day. You should just copy me. The more people who wear hooded veils the more society won’t be able to judge as based off looks.

It’s called group think.

I don’t know who that is and I don’t really care. You’re keeping up with users and people on here but you need to be figuring out a way to transform the world like myself or to find a way out this lookism trap.

You’re wasting your time. It’s clear as day. You should just copy me. The more people who wear hooded veils the more society won’t be able to judge as based off looks.

It’s called group think.
you mog me

Bro this thread has been going on for some time.

you mog me
A stupid weak way of thinking. He’s better than me because he looks better, it’s religiously wrong, and secularly.

Find a new way of thinking. Society will crush you with that attitude. You’ll have to find a way to attack and destroy the very system you hate.

My unique vision of the world will be accomplished

A stupid weak way of thinking. He’s better than me because he looks better, it’s religiously wrong, and secularly.

Find a new way of thinking. Society will crush you with that attitude. You’ll have to find a way to attack and destroy the very system you hate.

My unique vision of the world will be accomplished
You're better than me in every way

HTN with Tyrone-Lite potential.

What happens when ur truly ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Solar, Deleted member 17531, untouchable_coper and 1 other person
Black so 8/10 minimum

8811DB48 A86C 4961 B3DB AF46AF735D98

Attachments

• 43E9A894-8ACE-46EF-9A82-D34C402946FD.jpeg
    43E9A894-8ACE-46EF-9A82-D34C402946FD.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
It’s a rate thread what am I supposed to say
You’re supposed to contribute more. This is a scientific issue being explored here. It’s somewhat philosophical as well.

Scientists will be studying this thread 10 years from now to research the extent and limits of human delusion. A lot of people think this is a larp, but no one puts this much effort into a larp.

This thread is a case of pure, raw mental illness; ArchaicAlchemist is the byproduct of the looks-obsessed toxic ideology of our society. This is a God-loving negro man who has been pushed to the very edge. An example of what years of being compared to the white man, and more superior BBC men, does to a mans mind. And now he sits here, hours on end, trying desperately to cope with the hand he has been dealt in this life.

One day, ArchaicAlchemist will finally snap and go ER. 55 pages of delusion, 55 innocent victims he will mercilessly ravage and murder. I’ve looked into this mans eyes, there is a deep rage and sadness lingering in them. This is the destructive and corruptive nature of the blackpill.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

I cried deeply and hard reading Elliot’s manifesto. The attitude he had is exactly the same attitude you all should have.

For instance Rodgers writes, “I spent more time studying the world, seeing the world for the horrible, unfair place it is. I then had the revelation that just because I was condemned to suffer a life of loneliness and rejection, doesn’t mean I am insignificant. I have an exceptionally high level of intelligence. I see the world differently than anyone else. Because of all of the injustices I went through and the worldview I developed because of them, I must be destined for greatness. I must be destined to change the world, to shape it into an image that suits me! ( Rodgers, page 55-56). He clearly wanted to change the world. Not FIT IN AND LOOKSMAXX. BE THE CHANGE you want to see!

Now, on to your post @Mediterranean. None of that is true, only more or less probable. You need to leave this community alone, you’re not here to help men but to be a sophist and use sophist arguments that teenagers can’t even deal with.

it’s only trouble that awaits such a flawed philosophy of thinking.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean and Spiritualcell
Thoughts on this image?

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel
HTN with Tyrone-Lite potential.
Thanks but drop the evil philosophy. It’s pseudo intellectual. You’re much smarter than this. These guys will fool you with sophistry. Learn to argue

What happens when ur truly ugly
It’s only more or less probably, true for you but not for anyone else. No point in trying to convince someone you don’t like something. That’s not how you argue. These are just general pointers for you.

Dude, just stfu. You're boring.

No one gives a flying phuck whether you're a 1/10 or a 10/10, so let it go.

Just swallow the :blackpill: and stfu. Trust me, you'll feel a whole lot better.

Dude, just stfu. You're boring.

No one gives a flying phuck whether you're a 1/10 or a 10/10, so let it go.

Just swallow the :blackpill: and stfu. Trust me, you'll feel a whole lot better.
Heard it before, not interested in replying to you 🥱. Yummy, such an easy argument to destroy. 🧹.

Anyway, i plan on getting my peaceful revenge against the world this year. All those years of being ugly will be overcompensated with a brilliant chess move I intend to play?

@Max Frauder what do you intend on being? A coward and trying to fit in a system that’s against you? Pathetic. Take my advice and fight back if you’re oppressed fool.

• +1
Heard it before, not interested in replying to you 🥱. Yummy, such an easy argument to destroy. 🧹.

Anyway, i plan on getting my peaceful revenge against the world this year. All those years of being ugly will be overcompensated with a brilliant chess move I intend to play?

@Max Frauder what do you intend on being? A coward and trying to fit in a system that’s against you? Pathetic. Take my advice and fight back if you’re oppressed fool.
Well good luck with that.

I've had the same thought for a few years now, so I always wear a hoodie when I'm outside. Well done, brosef.
You can’t just wear a hoody, what’s your justification?

• +1
This thread explains why they average black IQ is 85.

Janitor/10

Well good luck with that.
Yes peaceful. I have been touched deeply by his manifesto. He also shared an idea of peaceful retribution.

For instance, Rodgers similarly writes, “ i always wanted to exact my revenge on humanity for forcing me to live such a life, but I’ve also always had the hope that if I can do things in life to make up for all my suffering, then that in itself would be a form of peaceful revenge ( Rodgers, 83)”.

I’ve had this idea for a very long time now and I’m manifesting my vision of the world into reality.

This thread explains why they average black IQ is 85.

Janitor/10
You think intelligence is going to get you into heaven? God only allows those with iqs above 120 into heaven? Don’t be a fool. Intelligence is vain, and so is knowledge. The fact that you’re so prideful about it and elevating the importance of its quality to be better than others is disgusting. You’re a fool that thinks he’s wise.

If I were you, I’d honestly stop using the computer for today. Your mindset is completely in a dark space. Youre over here trying to make generalizations from thread post that are only more or less probable in inductive argument form.

You’re chasing the wind man. Let it go. Next

I wear the hoody to keep people from judging my face; it doesn't completely conceal my face, but it's enough for me to feel comfortable.
Your justification is comfort. An argument from someone into fashion could say men shouldn’t wear hoodies if they are over 30. How would you counter that?

• +1
I'd probably ignore that person and keep wearing the hoody.
I see.
D81AFC15 5D4C 4821 9F03 A8F3FB704C87

Your argument is in this book. You’re not the first, this book explores the idea. It’s apart of my research

This is someone's larp account

This is someone's larp account
I’ve already handled this type of response before. Your problem is just the same as the rest as these people. Check the previous pages if you want an answer to your statement/question.

Regardless, you’re wasting your time on here. Unless you’re here to change the system then you’re essentially a self defeatist. Next argument, please.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I’ve already handled this type of response before. Your problem is just the same as the rest as these people. Check the previous pages if you want an answer to your statement/question.

Regardless, you’re wasting your time on here. Unless you’re here to change the system then you’re essentially a self defeatist. Next argument, please.
replied almost instantly on a year old post jfl :lul:

Has little or no value to this discussion. Once again, you’re bored man. This thread is a deep philosophical discussion.
replied almost instantly on a year old post jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Has little or no value to this discussion. Once again, you’re bored man. This thread is a deep philosophical discussion.
I gotta respect you for standing your ground on 36 fucking pages man, kudos to you.

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;, FailedNormieManlet and twilight
you look like you were born in august

The day of retribution in which i exact peaceful vengeance on society is 1-23/2023. This will be the day I become HOODED ALCHEMIST. MAY RELIGIOUS VEILING WILL be done with these items.

I will arrive at my college campus with my face shielded! Society will be destroyed by my rejection of its LOOKISM philosophy.

I will wear the shirt underneath the hat along with a mask and shades. Nobody will have access to my face but GOD!!!

If anyone ask me to take it off I will say religious reasons. At work this will be the same thing. I will wear this everywhere and it will be modified and accommodated or I Will fight the laws that prevent it!!!

Don’t be a coward!! Change the world into the vision you have!!! Don’t fit it!!! My wrath will be upon this earth Monday!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22829, Deleted member 21863 and 8 others