Rate My Face Kind Sirs

the big fails are the bad eye area and long mid face I would say ltn

the big fails are the bad eye area and long mid face I would say ltn
You hold such a high opinion and value on looks. It’s incredibly vain. Ironically, The same thing you hate being judged for you do to others.

You hold such a high opinion and value on looks. It’s incredibly vain. Ironically, The same thing you hate being judged for you do to others
you came here asking for a honest rating and I gave it to you but you don't like it

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
hope we reach 50!!!! but what is a 40 year old black guy doing posting on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 23642
you came here asking for a honest rating and I gave it to you but you don't like it
Well you’re wrong. What’s true for you can be just true for you. But not for everyone. I disagree therefore you’re wrong. No point in you trying to change my mind. If you think broccoli taste good and I don’t then it’s no point in you trying to convince me start eating it.

I can’t change my username and I wouldn’t

Why such long thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens, FailedNormieManlet and mogging
Because I reply to everyone.
How are you you not In the high 10000 by now

How are you you not In the high 10000 by now View attachment 1980067
Don’t give me any credit or make this vain or prideful. I simply try to argue, defend myself, explain my position, attack, and expose arguments and occasionally people on here.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Don’t give me any credit or make this vain or prideful. I simply try to argue, defend myself, explain my position, attack, and expose arguments and occasionally people on here.
Respectable

FFS longest thread on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, ascension, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
give it up dude Jesus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, FailedNormieManlet and gymmaxedhorse
bruh he joined the nazis
2796249 C99FBB90 B368 4E4B B961 D00FE973A576

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Spiritualcell and FailedNormieManlet
chadlite, just drink water.

chadlite, just drink water.
The philosophy is vain and prideful and you encourage it by being even more vain prideful and idolatrous? It’s all a sin.

bruh he joined the nazis
View attachment 1980722
That’s Pretty funny.

Now I’ll address any genious KuKluxKlan Members arguments while I’m here today.
For starters, skin color is a not a sin and being racist means you are being a respecter of persons. Being a respecter of persons is a sin because you take this thing or element of yourself and elevate it in someone else to make them a level of an idol or to be superior than others. Essentially, being a respecter of persons like this is willworship, pride and self worship. It’s a sin. It’s a sinful way of thinking. Therefore; racism is a sin (James 2:9).

bruh he joined the nazis
View attachment 1980722
That’s Pretty funny.

Now I’ll address any genius KuKluxKlan Members arguments while I’m here today.
For starters, skin color is a not a sin and being racist means you are being a respecter of persons. Being a respecter of persons is a sin because you take this thing or element of yourself and elevate it in someone else to make them a level of an idol or to be superior than others. Essentially, being a respecter of persons like this is willworship, pride and self worship. It’s a sin. It’s a sinful way of thinking. Therefore; racism is a sin (James 2:9).

OP is now telling philospohy to a jackass and a hippie
I honestly don't think he is like a 2/10 based on other pics he has posted.

He is like 2.5-3 PSL tbh. So 3/10 IRL.

If he is tall, his best bet is to roid and run size game. I don't he is truecel tier so it can work.
best thread ever
Really mirin how OP went from replying to people giving him ratings he didn’t like with :
"NIGGA I GOT BAD BITCHES IN MY INBOX"
to now :
"let’s talk about philosophy and logical arguments"
from a theological perspective you guys entire thinking perspective is sinful therefore it leads to sinful conclusions. It is based on vanity and pride which are all abominations to god.

From a secular perspective @LooksOrDeath I’ll always give advice. And @Pakicel read what I posted above. And @latino_ stay away from this website it’s nothing here that can protect you. Be cautious. And now @Racky I was insulted earlier and reacted angrily.

It's been a while.

Is this the highest replied post in all of .org? Hell, in all of .is also?

Is this the highest replied post in all of .org? Hell, in all of .is also?
don’t be so vain. It’s all meaningless. I swear I’ve only made probably 3 dollars since this thread has been up. I think someone bought an essay I wrote from Amazon. I hope it helped someone. Regardless, kid you need to stay off this website it’s evil way of thinking preys on the negative events that have happened to you in your school life and it sucks you in and traps you. Listen to me dude, it’s wrong for woman to judge us and gods judgement and vengeance always comes.

@BrahminBoss you should recreate a thread like this. There's no one better equipped bro. Legit 34 pages, unbelievable stuff

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@BrahminBoss you should recreate a thread like this. There's no one better equipped bro. Legit 34 pages, unbelievable stuff
Ye I come back to this thread time to time it’s longest thread ever made here

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 16275
There’s too much vanity in your post. What you makes you think this is good advice?

Doesent matter if it’s the longest. It’s the truth. My statements are true. These guys are phony. All other incel websites will meet the same demise if I post there. There’s no exceptions!

• +1
Make a rate thread rn bro, i challenge you to get it 20 pages

Doesent matter if it’s the longest. It’s the truth. My statements are true. These guys are phony. All other incel websites will meet the same demise if I post there. There’s no exceptions!
You should be proud of a 40 page banger bro

Not advice, i was just talking to Rabid. My bad.
Bro your good it’s just this whole threads philosophy is wrong. Along with everything in this sphere. The conclusion is always wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
You should be proud of a 40 page banger bro
Not at all, the more people I can get to think for themselves the better. You really think I get pride out of this? Dudes really feel superior about their thread page count? What humans will do man. I realized this in kindergarten

• JFL
Here’s your problem. Well he’s gone.
You're an alt 100%, no graycel after 10 days on this forum knows all this shit about PSL and is so knowledgeable. If I'm wrong, take this as a compliment
Its been 6 months stop replying to posts on here
Ok so you’re obviously irritated. I can tell by the tone of your word choice. Regardless or not if I haven’t replied to you sorry. Anyway, look you need to stay off this site. It’s not a good site and is full of evil. In fact every site it is. Just like I told sapphire this place and its million manifestations are meant to deceive you. You’ll be a slave to another man’s reasoning. That other man is Satan you fool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
what is your dick size sir?
Look kid, whatever conclusion you’re trying to reach with this gymnastic monstrosity of logic is flawed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
Look kid, whatever conclusion you’re trying to reach with this gymnastic monstrosity of logic is flawed.
35 pages of being eviscerated and you still haven't roped. Miring mental resolve

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Nims, sergeant blackpill and 3 others
Without even thinking that much I can assume that you hold the flawed position that woman reject ugly men; regardless if you scroll through this thread I’ve proved that argument wrong in multiple syllogistic statements and multiple explanations of inductive and deductive arguments.

In addition, your post in one respect makes the assertion that pages with lots of feedback that is against the authors is essentially proof of the argument that they make. This argument is essentially wrong too. I can use the Bible as an example. For instance, 7 billion could clearly say adultery is fine to do, but Jesus considers it wrong. Do you see my point? 50 pages against me will not prove my beliefs to be wrong. However feel free to make an argument and we can go from there. Until then, Next. * yawn* 🥱 you bore me.
35 pages of being eviscerated and you still haven't roped. Miring mental resolve

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
Why the fuck does this have 35 pages?

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Why the fuck does this have 35 pages?
Well there’s a reason for that. My sole occupation now is to explain that reason as best as I can. For starters, people just like to be mean. Others like to have confirmation bias. Some users just like to try and win arguments and be pride and vainful. The main reason this is 35 pages is because I’ve yet to discover one person who can effectively pull me up to their level of understanding in this philosophical or scientific argument of lookism. I know there are legit studies behind this but the general user here seems to apply sophisms and general over used platitudes such as *its over*

In conclusion I hope I’ve explained that as clearly as possible. Writing it was easy but thinking it out was the hard part. My advice to you Is to not use this website. It’s one of the enemies very tools to convince you to be sinful. But you don’t have to listen to me you can listen to all the other men here who claim to have the answer. They will surely lead you in the right direction. * im joking*

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and ascension