Rate My Face Kind Sirs

3.9….4-5 etc. I just can’t be that ugly. My experiences contradict it.
no, you are a 3.5, you have basically almost all failos only a slightly decent mandible, your skin texture is very bad too, plus you are 5’8, manlet height.

get a well groomed beard, thicken up and darken your eyebrows and eyelashes, and go to the gym, you look skinny. Also get better style, wear some nice clothes, and grow out some braids.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Also i showed your picture to my girlfriend and she said your a 2 JFL

no, you are a 3.5, you have basically almost all failos only a slightly decent mandible, your skin texture is very bad too, plus you are 5’8, manlet height.

get a well groomed beard, thicken up and darken your eyebrows and eyelashes, and go to the gym, you look skinny. Also get better style, wear some nice clothes, and grow out some braids.
Egh
Also i showed your picture to my girlfriend and she said your a 2 JFL
well since I’m an ugly duck, explain why this hot woman just showed me sexual interests and liking? Exactly man. Anyway,
Good after noon fellas

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Egh

well since I’m an ugly duck, explain why this hot woman just showed me sexual interests and liking? Exactly man. Anyway,
Good after noon fellas
show said hot woman

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I'd say from the front youre average. Like 5/10. You kind of look like Leon Edwards. Why tf does this thread have so many replies.
Because I’m a kind sir, kind sir.

Everybody at target just was staring at me. Girls making sure that I had a clear shot at viewing their butts. The girls in the cafeteria were trying to grab my attention. They all made eye contact with me… wow, these people out here love me. Woman don’t hate men who are 3-4 in looks fellas.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, ROTTING and BrahminBoss
I just don’t understand why does god put me in these situations. Surround me near beautiful woman. But not have 1 approach me. They all stare. Why god? Why!
Anyway good afternoon kids. rate my face kind sirs.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
My hopes fluctuates and my spirits are often depressed. Ah, dear incels, how can I answer your questions? If I fail you, you all will never hear from me again.

I have no friends. But I bitterly feel the want of a friend. My youth has been passed in solitude. There must be some consolation for all my worries. Through it all I’ve melancholy and despairing.

Oftentimes, my face has the aspect of the deepest gloom. I’m oftentimes occupied by own misery. People who see me noticed that this dark gloom is apart of my face.

I am deeply grieved. Misery and despair seem to always welcome me. There are so many sorrows I have endured. So many gloomy and narrow reflections upon the self.

I’ve indulged in the most melancholy reflections. I once was surrounded by amiable companions who gave me pleasure. But I’m now alone. My life has been in a state of insurrection and turmoil.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING and BrahminBoss
you are a 6.25/10

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
@LooksOverAll alt MOOOOODSSS @Gargantuan

Everybody at target just was staring at me. Girls making sure that I had a clear shot at viewing their butts. The girls in the cafeteria were trying to grab my attention. They all made eye contact with me… wow, these people out here love me. Woman don’t hate men who are 3-4 in looks fellas.
Gonna call both larp and total delusion

8/10 if you’re 6’6

Still a 3/10

If you have no friends why not befriend any of those women you claim are oh so after you
Good point I think they’ll try to seduce me and use me I’ll try one.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Nah he'd get off seeing him rope.

If he has height frame and BBC, it's def not over for him. He can slay.

Borderline deformed tbh. He looks bad even in a frauded selfie. But he could have height and BBC.
dayum

hey bro what do u think about taylor swift

It was at this moment where he realized the users of the forum were in fact not "kind sirs"

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 22829

Attachments

• 381.jpg
    381.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 0
Chad with Gigachad potential

Tyrone, the slayer of snowbunnies

Dude I just was so high in class. Also, kind sirs rate thy face?

93DB0E00 86B4 494E A9EE F3F8908EA3C0

My original plan has now been revived! God has allowed me to suffer to bring me closer to him! I will now wear a Christian prayer shawl at my university and in public! I will wear this to class and out to show the world that that faith and belief are stronger than anything man or the devil creates! Judging those based off looks is wrong! Oppressing the poor is wrong!

This religious garment that I wear will express itself as a symbolic attack on oppression, vanity, and judgment. I will wear it and destroy society!

View attachment 2078090
My original plan has now been revived! God has allowed me to suffer to bring me closer to him! I will now wear a Christian prayer shawl at my university and in public! I will wear this to class and out to show the world that that faith and belief are stronger than anything man or the devil creates! Judging those based off looks is wrong! Oppressing the poor is wrong!

This religious garment that I wear will express itself as a symbolic attack on oppression, vanity, and judgment. I will wear it and destroy society!
@TRUE_CEL he's doing it again lmao jfl at this schizo

• +1
you are still 3.5, and dont do that veiling shit its retarded

• +1
Isn't this guy ugly

How I'm LTN and he is Tyrone lite

lol 39 pages, ALMOST 40!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Jigen