Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, GetShrekt, justinzayn and 1 other person
morning pal

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 24444
bump

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
morning pal
Mornin thy fellow Saturday man. Explain why I’m below average/average in your own words. (Don’t use Manosphere slang, or incelsphere slang) make it as academic as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
Mornin thy fellow Saturday man. Explain why I’m below average/average in your own words. (Don’t use Manosphere slang, or incelsphere slang) make it as academic as possible.
1. Alright, so first off. your orbital bone structure lacks. You don't have much bone support here. It creates an appearance of round, buggish eyes.

2. Next off, your midface is considerably long, creating a "horseface" appearance, (excuse the term, it sounds rude).

3. Now, Your jaw is round, recessed and on the weaker side, creating a more weak and submissive appearance.

4. Your eyebrows and eyelashes are thin and weak, you can thicken them up.

5. You're 5'8, Ideally you want to be 6'0+, cant do much about that. I'm sorry.

6. Your skin has acne scars, mild flaw but it can be fixed.

7. Your reasonably skinny, you should bulk up.

8. The first 3 traits are huge negatives, and they would drop you lower, but you have good harmony in your face otherwise, so its not as devastating.

Combined, your rating is a 4/10 MAXIMUM

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and GetShrekt
Sub 8

• WTF
I can't breathe

• JFL
Good afternoon kids. Rate my face

• Ugh..
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Ltn 4/10 maxx

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
1. Alright, so first off. your orbital bone structure lacks. You don't have much bone support here. It creates an appearance of round, buggish eyes.

2. Next off, your midface is considerably long, creating a "horseface" appearance, (excuse the term, it sounds rude).

3. Now, Your jaw is round, recessed and on the weaker side, creating a more weak and submissive appearance.

4. Your eyebrows and eyelashes are thin and weak, you can thicken them up.

5. You're 5'8, Ideally you want to be 6'0+, cant do much about that. I'm sorry.

6. Your skin has acne scars, mild flaw but it can be fixed.

7. Your reasonably skinny, you should bulk up.

8. The first 3 traits are huge negatives, and they would drop you lower, but you have good harmony in your face otherwise, so its not as devastating.

Combined, your rating is a 4/10 MAXIMUM
Now, we have something to work with fellas.

• JFL
My second title 9 case has been started since I’ve been socializing again. I’m off campus again fellas real shit. Rate my face now
730A410C 1876 4E06 95D3 F2B115F79124

Literally second title 9 case. I bursted out crying cause of false accusations

Checked again. Still 3/10

• JFL
Reactions: Jase
Literally second title 9 case. I bursted out crying cause of false accusations
Here's some non-autistic advice:

1. Grow hair out until you're able to get into fully connected cornrows, idk how long you had that 1 all-around Cesar but your follicles are looking kinda grey so your hair/beard care is lacking. What I do is right when I wake up, I grab a spray bottle filled with 10% As I Am brand leave-in conditioner/90% water and spritz all over my head before I throw the duey on(I got twists but shits good for your hair regardless), I do this before bed too

2. Your skin is kinda dull so I feel like your diet isn't all that balanced and you don't have too much of a skin routine, they got some good guides in that regard on Best of the Board with enchanted elixir, only thing I do differently is always moisturize with Shea butter

3. I think I read you saying you're going to the gym, that'll be a good compliment to your nutrition once you get that down pat, PM me if you want me to send you my routine and we can talk more about it there

Brutal he roped

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Here's some non-autistic advice:

1. Grow hair out until you're able to get into fully connected cornrows, idk how long you had that 1 all-around Cesar but your follicles are looking kinda grey so your hair/beard care is lacking. What I do is right when I wake up, I grab a spray bottle filled with 10% As I Am brand leave-in conditioner/90% water and spritz all over my head before I throw the duey on(I got twists but shits good for your hair regardless), I do this before bed too

2. Your skin is kinda dull so I feel like your diet isn't all that balanced and you don't have too much of a skin routine, they got some good guides in that regard on Best of the Board with enchanted elixir, only thing I do differently is always moisturize with Shea butter

3. I think I read you saying you're going to the gym, that'll be a good compliment to your nutrition once you get that down pat, PM me if you want me to send you my routine and we can talk more about it there
I’ll just pay for some extensions

Every negative thing about me on this thread is not true because Aristotle writes “ Spoken words are the symbols of mental experience and written words are the symbols of spoken words”. Therefore the comments are just simply that.

Similarly, everything here negative is also false. Because again Aristotle writes, “Every affirmation has an opposite denial, and every denial an opposite affirmation. We call such pair of propositions contradictories”. That means that every thing you guys ever said can be reversed in a positive way.

NEXT.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, rand anon and incel194012940
This is the best thread ever i stg

Bump

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 24444
I forgot he existed
Egh. I still haven’t replied to a lot of people here. I’ve been mean to a lot of kids here too. The best thing about this thread was the people I met. James sapphire and I guess truecel cool people but ughh yeah

Egh. I still haven’t replied to a lot of people here. I’ve been mean to a lot of kids here too. The best thing about this thread was the people I met. James sapphire and I guess truecel cool people but ughh yeah

You just respond to this thread I've never seen you respond to any other thread which I don't know how is possible there are like so many threads here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
How’s your Sunday going man? I’m living proof that woman want us. Why deny this page? Drop your beliefs man
Women get turned on by the thought of getting fucked by .org users. You’re an inspiration man, keep it up. You mpg the dysgenic ape in my avi

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles
This thread is still going on? JFL

• JFL
You just respond to this thread I've never seen you respond to any other thread which I don't know how is possible there are like so many threads here
I don’t try to encourage this sophistry sinful and fake mindset. I’m not invalidating anyone’s experiences here but simply telling the truth to men that are ugly. Woman do desire them.
Women get turned on by the thought of getting fucked by .org users. You’re an inspiration man, keep it up. You mpg the dysgenic ape in my avi
only bad woman get turned on by that. I hate greedy shallow gold diggers and you should too everyone should.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 16369

I really try my hardest not to cage but your comments make me spit out my coffee

• JFL
View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
I really wanted to go easy on u... but that’s not a 5/10 it’s not even a 4/10 it’s a 3

I really wanted to go easy on u... but that’s not a 5/10 it’s not even a 4/10 it’s a 3
You can say I’m a 3 but then why is she in my inbox? This entire 3 thing doesent make sense. There’s can’t pull this according to the theory. Oh that’s right, there is no theory it’s bs. I’m living proof you can do it.

Attachments

• 0C3DED84-E741-41B4-BF84-95815CB366C8.png
    0C3DED84-E741-41B4-BF84-95815CB366C8.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 798B6853-4837-40CE-88C9-201AE3DE3E67.png
    798B6853-4837-40CE-88C9-201AE3DE3E67.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You were destroyed. Next easy commenter.

• +1
You can say I’m a 3 but then why is she in my inbox? This entire 3 thing doesent make sense. There’s can’t pull this according to the theory. Oh that’s right, there is no theory it’s bs. I’m living proof you can do it.
How tall r u?

How tall r u?
No. Stick to the subject, why is she in my inbox if I’m a three? The theory is proved wrong. Stop believing in evil philosophies. Please young man, let it go. I am living proof shallow beautiful gold diggers like ugly men. Knock it off!

• +1
It's scary having this much views

It's scary having this much views
Egh, I think I might of changed a young man’s life. Sapphire took my advice and that as blessing that he realized the evils in our world. Maybe you will too. It’s so many lost men out there that hate the wrong type of woman.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Egh, I think I might of changed a young man’s life. Sapphire took my advice and that as blessing that he realized the evils in our world. Maybe you will too. It’s so many lost men out there that hate the wrong type of woman.
James has some good in him. He spreaded awareness and positivity. Now OP realises this is what happens he is done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
James has some good in him. He spreaded awareness and positivity. Now OP realises this is what happens he is done
Dude you don’t have to talk to me in third person I’m a real person I’m chillin right now. Regardless, yeah, idk man.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav