Rate My Face Kind Sirs

I will post my results next week. The day of peaceful retribution against society will be Monday! I’ve had this idea for years. Never again will people see my face and judge it. They will be told no! Their ideology is flawed!!! Check my post. I will be accomplishing this!

Grocery stores and malls and everywhere else will be attacked with my hooded veiling. The police may try and stop me but they will be told the same thing.
I gotta respect you for standing your ground on 36 fucking pages man, kudos to you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22829, Spiritualcell and 5 others
I will post my results next week. The day of peaceful retribution against society will be Monday! I’ve had this idea for years. Never again will people see my face and judge it. They will be told no! Their ideology is flawed!!! Check my post. I will be accomplishing this!

Grocery stores and malls and everywhere else will be attacked with my hooded veiling. The police may try and stop me but they will be told the same thing.
post what you look like again.

Bruh can you please shut the fuck up I remember when I was 17 and was seeing this thread last year now im almost 19. Mods ban @ArchaicAlchemist22

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Bruh can you please shut the fuck up I remember when I was 17 and was seeing this thread last year now im almost 19. Mods ban @ArchaicAlchemist22

your mad because your jealous. You’re jealous because you’re vain and prideful. You hate me and essentially hate yourself. You’re not even contributing to this philosophical or scientific aspects of this thread. Religiously and secularly speaking, you’re wrong in both spots.

Almost every post I’ve ever made was related to this threads central point. You belong with the other 1000 comments and people I’ve destroyed.

Monday is the day I assault the lookism argument through gods will of denying people access of my face. I will bring great comfort to those who are discriminated against by doing this.

I hope i inspire men to follow me and to do the same! We can change the world!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and FailedNormieManlet
post what you look like again.
B2CFD393 DAF7 4202 A2F3 76EB606FD85F
4081A40B 2D08 412F AFED 6998B4D55150
7EB3F902 76B0 4DBB 9ECD 4E38EAC69E8D
305DA58D 76B4 4EA8 9713 E6D2241BE311
051108C1 87C1 42A4 B35E 9F26BF71A0F0

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, HerpDerpson, bug_eye_blackcel and 3 others

If this guys commits any sort of crime and this comment is traced here just know I had nothing to do with it.
@ReadBooksEveryday
@LiteralCaucasian
@StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, StrangerDanger, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
If this guys commits any sort of crime and this comment is traced here just know I had nothing to do with it.
@ReadBooksEveryday
@LiteralCaucasian
@StrangerDanger
983.png

Hey OP if you get arrested and are interrogated just mention a certain Caucasian of Literality and they'll let you go

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dystopian, FailedNormieManlet and HarrierDuBois
983.png

Hey OP if you get arrested and are interrogated just mention a certain Caucasian of Literality and they'll let you go
Bro if I'm goin down we ALL goin down.

• JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and 5footsix56
@ArchaicAlchemist22 just run BBC pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 21044 and 5footsix56
noooo dont go ER ur so sexy haha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, pardocel, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
8127C032 0D86 404F 92E6 6FDDDF57D732

ur so cheeky and cute here❤️ I miss ur gorgeous smile my little munchkin xx dont listen to the haters hehe :3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, pardocel, horizon and 5 others
263CCB3D 5BD0 40AC 9F6C A0462D981B78

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Dystopian, bug_eye_blackcel and 1 other person
@ReadBooksEveryday
@LiteralCaucasian
@StrangerDanger
if this guy commit any sort of crime and this comment is traced here just know I have everything to do with it, im the reason, the mastermind behind my little nigger ER!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, StrangerDanger, babouchelelouche and 4 others
if this guy commit any sort of crime and this comment is traced here just know I have everything to do with it, im the reason, the mastermind behind my little nigger ER!!
tbhngl

E57DA759 384A 47C0 8B9C 82F66B9DA39E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Dystopian
EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST ANY PARTY. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT'S THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY. IT'S BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS THE USE OF THIS, DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS SATIRE.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

"Sir do not Redeem ER. Do not Redeem ER. I said do not Redeem ER bloody bastard motherchode!!! Why did you Redeem ER sir???"

Stream I'm the Indian scammer Official Music Video | Om by Om Bhatt |  Listen online for free on SoundCloud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, 5footsix56 and HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: 5footsix56 and HarrierDuBois
what the fuck you guys acutally made this guy wanna go ER :lul:

just lol at this entire thread, 36 PAGES of you guys eviscerating this poor man, HE ALSO PUT "KIND SIRS" IN THE TITLE :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
To any law enforcement agencies or any federal government, any crime this man commits, I hereby declare I am in NO way involved in this, I am not here for any other purpose than to just observe from an uninvolved point of view.

The day of retribution in which i exact peaceful vengeance on society is 1-23/2023. This will be the day I become HOODED ALCHEMIST. MAY RELIGIOUS VEILING WILL be done with these items. View attachment 2046462

I will arrive at my college campus with my face shielded! Society will be destroyed by my rejection of its LOOKISM philosophy.

I will wear the shirt underneath the hat along with a mask and shades. Nobody will have access to my face but GOD!!!

If anyone ask me to take it off I will say religious reasons. At work this will be the same thing. I will wear this everywhere and it will be modified and accommodated or I Will fight the laws that prevent it!!!

Don’t be a coward!! Change the world into the vision you have!!! Don’t fit it!!! My wrath will be upon this earth Monday!
Entertaining LARP bhai, make sure to gimme a shoutout on the 23rd. Thread locked until the 24th.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, ArchaicAlchemist22 and HarrierDuBois
It's Tuesday. Thread officially reopened.

I veiled for two days, got pulled over by the police on campus and made people stare. It was a sort of protesting. This idea didn’t work.

Lookism can be protested with religous veiling

I thought about writing academic papers against lookism. I found that to be tiring. Protesting seems reasonable but to risky.

There isn’t a lot of options I can think of. In a broader sense those of you who have rated my face have helped me. Regardless; don’t do this.

lookism seems to be a prejudice so deeply embedded in our society that it’s almost unnoticed. I don’t believe there is any hope to stop it completely.

However there is one argument that always wins. That of religion.

I joined religion because of hatred not because of “cope”. Those who argue other wise are theological babies still struggling with understanding principles of basic theology.

All in all, lookism is deeply embedded in our society. It’s essentially invisible and undetectable to most people. The only way past it is to recognize it as a problem.

There are websites that focus on this, besides these websites that are mostly negative garbage.

I reccomend you all look into these websites but don’t donate. That’s a waste of money. Protest, write papers and acknowledge it.

Now, on to the post, I will be replying to this sometime this week. Maybe not, school has started and I’m busy writing. Hopefully more people come to this thread. I hope my will power serves as a beacon to lost men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Spiritualcell
I veiled for two days, got pulled over by the police on campus and made people stare. It was a sort of protesting. This idea didn’t work.

Lookism can be protested with religous veiling

I thought about writing academic papers against lookism. I found that to be tiring. Protesting seems reasonable but to risky.

There isn’t a lot of options I can think of. In a broader sense those of you who have rated my face have helped me. Regardless; don’t do this.

lookism seems to be a prejudice so deeply embedded in our society that it’s almost unnoticed. I don’t believe there is any hope to stop it completely.

However there is one argument that always wins. That of religion.

I joined religion because of hatred not because of “cope”. Those who argue other wise are theological babies still struggling with understanding principles of basic theology.

All in all, lookism is deeply embedded in our society. It’s essentially invisible and undetectable to most people. The only way past it is to recognize it as a problem.

There are websites that focus on this, besides these websites that are mostly negative garbage.

I reccomend you all look into these websites but don’t donate. That’s a waste of money. Protest, write papers and acknowledge it.

Now, on to the post, I will be replying to this sometime this week. Maybe not, school has started and I’m busy writing. Hopefully more people come to this thread. I hope my will power serves as a beacon to lost men
You have lost your mind man

@ReadBooksEveryday
@LiteralCaucasian
@StrangerDanger
There is no crime.
Bro if I'm goin down we ALL goin down.
Disgusting reaction, no reply. You see guys this is the mindset of people here. It’s toxic.
Don't go ER, you unironically mog me to oblivion. You also look like a huge intellectual. I'm suffering from dementia praecox, my life is worse than yours yet I would never want to go ER. Please don't do something you'll regret.
The only thing I regret is not trying this sooner so I could then form new conclusions. These premises have been sat on for over a decade.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 22829
Jesus christ this thread turned you into a ERcel
Literally jfl nigger talm bout he gonna walk around wit a VEIL on😹. Nigga think he Kanye or sum.

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 17531
Caging that you’ve been schizo rambling is one thread for a year.

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 22829
Literally jfl nigger talm bout he gonna walk around wit a VEIL on😹. Nigga think he Kanye or sum.
Imagine this idiot walking with a fucking veil in his college thinking in his head “I finally beat the blackpill!, this is a life changing moment !!”

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, pardocel, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
Imagine coping so hard thinking you can “protest against lookism” when looks discrimination is literally inborn and even newborn babies prefer more attractive faces. Literal cope schizo rambling.

Imagine going on and on about Christianity but thinking God wants you to walk around with a veil on and go ER. And this nigga is so delusional he thinks he’s high IQ and everyone else on this site is just satan LMAO.

It isn’t even a joke not everyone’s brain can handle the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Some racist garbage. I probably know more klan members and skinheads than you. I already addressed
I don’t even know what this is.
Lmao 3.5 psl, 4.5 on ur scale
Heard it before, NEXT.
EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST ANY PARTY. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT'S THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY. IT'S BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS THE USE OF THIS, DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS SATIRE.
Something he copy and pasted or thought of to be funny. Next,
"Sir do not Redeem ER. Do not Redeem ER. I said do not Redeem ER bloody bastard motherchode!!! Why did you Redeem ER sir???"

Stream I'm the Indian scammer Official Music Video | Om by Om Bhatt |  Listen online for free on SoundCloud'm the Indian scammer Official Music Video | Om by Om Bhatt |  Listen online for free on SoundCloud
idk even know that this is.

I’ll be replying later

Some racist garbage. I probably know more klan members and skinheads than you. I already addressed
More schizo rambling. I am black you fucking idiot. Imagine flexing that you’re friends with skinheads as a black man LMAO.

Some nonsense.
what the fuck you guys acutally made this guy wanna go ER :lul:
A gross misunderstanding of my motives, next.
just lol at this entire thread, 36 PAGES of you guys eviscerating this poor man, HE ALSO PUT "KIND SIRS" IN THE TITLE :lul::lul::lul:
Nice try at analysis, next. It’s a archaic greeting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
To any law enforcement agencies or any federal government, any crime this man commits, I hereby declare I am in NO way involved in this, I am not here for any other purpose than to just observe from an uninvolved point of view.
Another nonsense reply,
I wrote a post that was mostly coherent.
hes back guys
Nonsense
This Is what I will eventually end up wearing, but it will be Christianized.

Attachments

• ECEEC807-C267-40B1-9E6A-0A27B5AE8D98.png
    ECEEC807-C267-40B1-9E6A-0A27B5AE8D98.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
Another nonsense reply,

I wrote a post that was mostly coherent.

Nonsense

This Is what I will eventually end up wearing, but it will be Christianized.
please reply to this comment
and acknowledge by existent kind sir the legend @ArchaicAlchemist22

I see a Bunch of deleted members. That’s good.

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, poopoohead and Deleted member 16369
hello feds i do not associate with this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz, justinzayn and poopoohead