Rate My Face Kind Sirs

tbh idk what any of that meant bro, can you translate this into avg iq?
Here this will help:

6B4945B0 3CA6 4DBB B144 50319E7BF16D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 17676, PapaGremlin and 2 others
tbh idk what any of that meant bro, can you translate this into avg iq?
Man. Like I said, be yourself. You know your looks level. I don’t need a website to tell me I’m average below average. I knew the answer before I came here. But once yall called me a three it was pretty much over. I’ve had bitches yell out windows for me and shit. I’ve had woman linger in my area for days nigga. I guess a 3/10 does that huh?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Vain786, Deleted member 19398 and 4 others
Man. Like I said, be yourself. You know your looks level. I don’t need a website to tell me I’m average below average. I knew the answer before I came here. But once yall called me a three it was pretty much over. I’ve had bitches yell out windows for me and shit. I’ve had woman linger in my area for days nigga. I guess a 3/10 does that huh?
if you know your looks level and you're not insecure, then why tf did you make this thread in the first place?:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and PapaGremlin
I’m 3psl. He doesn’t mog me. He is slightly worse than me. Also I know the difference between people in this range. Ive been rating people since 3 years.
This white boy is so mad. Using a fucked up scale. My nigga white or black I’m average… above average and lower. you lose the argument is over nigga. In your face nigga. In your mothafucking face. I win. The fact that you still on here arguing about my average looks proves it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, prettyboislime and .🇹🇩.
underrate yourself to make others seem way uglier theory
I’m not underrating myself. I’m true 3 PSL. After bimax and mse I’ll become 3.5 in 2 years.

Promote your own ratings thread in the one that's getting more engagement theory?:soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: litaz and .🇹🇩.
if you know your looks level and you're not insecure, then why tf did you make this thread in the first place?:ROFLMAO:
Because I needed assurance. I thought this website was cool until I realized the white and black dudes here are using a pussy ass scale or system. That shit is so off it’s need to be calibrated.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, iwillbeflinch and .🇹🇩.
you just admitted you're insecure:soy:
You lose the thread is over boy. Get outta here. THREAD CLOSED. a bunch of dudes arguing about my looks being 3-6. In shut down the 3’s and now 4-6 is all y’all got left. y’all NOT FUCKING WITH ME man.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and prettyboislime

Promote your own ratings thread in the one that's getting more engagement theory?:soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsgood:
Kid you have abused dog pheno and look like a bitch that’s about to cry. Stop promoting your shit thread hating on a young nigga like op.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
you just admitted you're insecure:soy:
You can’t get rid of insecurity even the President is. Good game. ( you just lost the argument bro)

• +1
  • Ugh..
CAF68A0E 910F 45C3 841A 692202A48A1F
2892010C 38A5 4B63 B125 C1B38753927A

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, zeshama, Gengar and 15 others
Kid you have abused dog pheno and look like a bitch that’s about to cry. Stop promoting your shit thread hating on a young nigga like op.
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

98733FE4 BAFE 4FE7 AB86 CB15063A20B3

Bitches I attract nigga

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah, zeshama, Gengar and 13 others
Thanks bro. Real shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

YOU OL DELUSIONAL FROZONE HEAD ASS NIGHTSKIN NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU OVERRATE YOURSELF SO MUCH LMAO I WOULDNT EVEN PISS IN THE DIRECTION OF THOSE SHEBOONS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Hikicel69, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
3633C43B 5937 461F 9685 018B965BF154

My ex niggas

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Gengar, Deleted member 14693 and 13 others
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

YOU OL DELUSIONAL FROZONE HEAD ASS NIGHTSKIN NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU OVERRATE YOURSELF SO MUCH LMAO I WOULDNT EVEN PISS IN THE DIRECTION OF THOSE SHEBOONS
Nigga please you’d be the first to fuck

• +1
  • Ugh..
View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
@Korea i think this is the nigga who i accepted in the forum the other day:lul::lul:

I wouldnt say it over, if you have money u could ascend son

Step one is increasing lower third height, increasing fwhr and fixing that 5 head

Your facia proportions look very stunted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, .🇹🇩. and Korea
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 9641 and 4 others
Everyone here is Indian:feelsmage:
Jokes and shit. ( you lost the argument too)
Lock this thread @tyronelite @Kingkellz
Making you guys look bad

View attachment 1593070
Yeah yeah yeah.
@Korea i think this is the nigga who i accepted in the forum the other day:lul::lul:

I wouldnt say it over, if you have money u could ascend son

Step one is increasing lower third height, increasing fwhr and fixing that 5 head

Your facia proportions look very stunted.
God made me this way dog. Ascend? Nigga I look in girls direction she bends over on purpose or shows me mad love. I guess this is what happens as 3/10. Pssssg nigga please I appreciate the advice but I came out this way imma die this way. ( argument over)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, Gengar, Hikicel69 and 8 others
Nigga.

I’m known on this forum for wanting to dick down ooga booga sheboons but not even I would even spit in the direction of that obese Gorillaqueisha
This nigga is lying so hard. THAT BITCH SPREAD HER LEgs you’d nut in a minute. ( I win the argument again bro) good game.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Jokes and shit. ( you lost the argument too)

Yeah yeah yeah.

God made me this way dog. Ascend? Nigga I look in girls direction she bends over on purpose or shows me mad love. I guess this is what happens as 3/10. Pssssg nigga please I appreciate the advice but I came out this way imma die this way. ( argument over)
Lmfao you're just a troll, i actually thought u sought help

Guys is this the New Black Makinithappen?

GTFINH: @Korea @tyronelite @Ethereal @Blackmannnns @Preston @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @VicMackey @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Hikicel69, Deleted member 17676 and 12 others

GTFINH: @Korea @tyronelite @Ethereal @Blackmannnns @Preston @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @VicMackey @volcelfatcel
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Holy shit, I might have to make some fucking memes with his face now that you say it.

Makinithappenmaxxing never fails.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, .🇹🇩. and AscendingHero
View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
He looks like them old negro black pedos who farm young shaniquas at the childrens section at your local church:lul::lul::lul:

@looksmaxxer234 @Korea
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastTemp2, Anchor_Ship, Entschuldigung and 3 others

Nigga please. (You lose) I won the argument been over bro. Please move on. I’m a 4-6. Average BELOW AVERAGE. You guys can’t see that? Change your scale. I guess this website brainwashed men. :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, justinzayn, Offensive Bias and 5 others
Nigga please. (You lose) I won the argument been over bro. Please move on. I’m a 4-6. Average BELOW AVERAGE. You guys can’t see that? Change your scale. I guess this website brainwashed men. :feelsgood:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:cage cage cage cage, :lul::lul::lul:

enjoy your stay on this forum sir:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Anchor_Ship and Korea
y’all not fucking with me man.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, .🇹🇩. and AscendingHero
He looks like them old negro black pedos who farm young shaniquas at the childrens section at your local church:lul::lul::lul:

@looksmaxxer234 @Korea
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He honestly has the Crackhead Gas Station Dweller Pheno.

Download 21

August 3 046

Then you see this nigga on the sidewalk.

2796249 C99FBB90 B368 4E4B B961 D00FE973A576

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 22829, Deleted member 5892 and 7 others
Jfl this thread blew up... max 7 pages I would say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Korea and .🇹🇩.
Average black dude , 5/10

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Cause niggas is hating astonished I know my worth and value as a man and I know it’s 5/10- 6/10. They mad they can’t recruit me to this dumb ass scale theory this website taught them. If you say 3/10 you’re just being mean. If you 7/10 you’re being too nice. 4-6 is appropriate and the real number. Irl bitches tell me this and men.
Jfl this thread blew up... max 7 pages I would say

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, Hikicel69, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, Hikicel69, prettyboislime and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, Hikicel69, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
You are a 2.5psl now put on ethnic tax on that. Ethnic tax is equal to $220,000 or 8 inches of height. How tall are you?
Ethnic tax is cope, no such thing
Only Indian tax and he’s obviously not indian

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Gengar, Hikicel69 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, It'snotover, Hikicel69 and 5 others
Racist ass White Boy mad he lost the argument. Go ahead and try and get respect here whiteboy ain’t gonna work on me. I know you just jealous or made cause you lost. (n)
Yes you’re right bro sorry I’m jealous actually. You’re confident enough to post at least while I’m a bitch made honkey I’m too pussy to even post a pic :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
You really came here to have your biases confirmed huh
You only want to hear that you're not ugly

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and .🇹🇩.
They trippin OG , I had some niggas call me a 3 too :lul:
Yeah. If you was a 3/10 you would definitely know. Niggas thought they would obliterate my self esteem and recruit me into the dumb ass trap. I guess their plans backfired ha

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, prettyboislime, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea
You really came here to have your biases confirmed huh
You only want to hear that you're not ugly
Nah, I want to hear below average- average— above average. Basically 4-6 realistically. I don’t even have time to be talking about this shit I got a DoorDash order to be placing. Like I said I could approach in the mall and get numbers and likes. Niggas is pussy and brainwashed here man.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar and .🇹🇩.
6/10 for me. most people on this site don't know how to rate black guys correctly. just find a good haircut and a skincare routine and you should be good.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex