Rate My Face Kind Sirs

No. Stick to the subject, why is she in my inbox if I’m a three? The theory is proved wrong. Stop believing in evil philosophies. Please young man, let it go. I am living proof shallow beautiful gold diggers like ugly men. Knock it off!
Because your tall and have u fucked her? Have you spent a lot of money for her?

Because your tall and have u fucked her? Have you spent a lot of money for her?
Why in the heck would you want access to a godless soulless greedy gold digger? That’s like wanting a violent pervert rapist. Yeah the comparison is off but you get the point. It’s not good to want a woman like that. There are plenty of 10’s that will talk to and date men who are ugly or even deformed. What don’t you guys get? You’re chasing the wrong things.

Make some boundaries, put up some defenses, and learn etiquette and manners, and practice social skills, so you can filter, friendzone, and see through the devils fog my friend.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Why in the heck would you want access to a godless soulless greedy gold digger? That’s like wanting a violent pervert rapist. Yeah the comparison is off but you get the point. It’s not good to want a woman like that. There are plenty of 10’s that will talk to and date men who are ugly or even deformed. What don’t you guys get? You’re chasing the wrong things.

Make some boundaries, put up some defenses, and learn etiquette and manners, and practice social skills, so you can filter, friendzone, and see through the devils fog my friend.
I haven’t talked to a girl in 6 years boyo

@Madhate @Danish_Retard @Moggedbyevery1 @DoctorLooksmax @Pakicel @Anchor_Ship @LooksOrDeath @looksmaxxer234 @Entschuldigung @AscendingHero @Kroker @Birdcell @loksr @johncruz12345 @DeathlyAware @SendMePicsToRate @tyronelite @Racky @Bonez @Madhate @Lihito @moolahmole24 @Introvertednarc @VicMackey @Momolooksmax @imogurfamilia @randomuser2407 @alriodai @litaz@Sny@MaxillaMaxing @5ft1 @Over @UglyGod360 @Chadethnic101 @FailedNormieManlet @Bvnny. @incel194012940 @Cigarette @sandropaulo2016 @koalendo @Xangsane @Sicambre @inferiorpispot234 @Biggdink @bogii @khvirgin @bogii @khvirgin @eyebagcel @Bruh-you-miring? @Patient A @Mumbai Savior @House Lannister @Chadpreetmaybe @Baldingman1998 @inferiorpispot234 @iwillbeflinch @CursedOne @mizrahi_hater @MiroslavBulldosex @pashtun @fauxfox @eyelidcel @Tylermax @Blackgymmax @A23ghskung @Peak aesthetics @ACTN3Certified @sergeant blackpill @Growth Plate @Mr.cope @Lygodactylus @ugly_man @mug @attarde75 @Shako Mako @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Telemachus @Enfant terrible @ergoproxy @ergoproxy @galego123 @Preston @suicide3011 @SeiGun @LMSMaxxer @to_stop_da_cope @Gerardwayfan @boohooga @CtrlAltDelete @RoundHouse @Hueless@currylover@currylover@Marco Polo @justinzayn @reptiles @StrangerDanger @chasingaesthetics @HerpDerpson @playboicarti @RaywantstolookGood @GandyIsNormie @GandyIsNormie @Virgin at 29 😔 @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @mug @zharupodrugu @Tenshi @brucel @vinn98 @fruitgunpop @Peepeepiopoo @stevielake @St.TikTokcel @russiancel @Anubis @MrGlutton @poopoohead @Max Frauder @galego123 @vaseqmoherad @güss @Makeyousit @fucclife @sebsyx @Spiͯriͯtualcel @Curry Suicide @Corleone @WhiskeyGlasses @khvirgin @Austrian Oak @WanderingBurro @Iasacrko @pneumocystosis @DragonBallZCel @incel194012940 @Deleted member 1851 @latino_ @Earth Dollar @optimisticzoomer @MakinMogReturns @Pretty @attarde75 @attarde75 @Beastimmung @Johnnybegood @House Lannister @roping3264 @incel194012940 @ExtraBones @MiroslavBulldosex @volcelfatcel @tombradylover @Sny @hebbewem @justgetacutbro @litechadding @Whatashame @otter @tallnegga @FunkyMcMunky24 @Mediterranean @MagnusTheRed @mecha72 @gribsufer1 @mogging @gymmaxedhorse @KraftDurchLeid @CoconutCream @BrahminBoss @ascension @Yuno_howitez @ThousandCuts @glo goblin @HarrierDuBois @St.TikTokcel @Manchild @KingBetaTut @Deleted member 22829 @boringthot @LiteralCaucasian @pardocel @5footsix56 @defezman @RecessedChinCel @Makeyousit @wisemen @friedbutter6o @SS-Ritter @bignose9729 @klip11 @StacySlayer @kranerman23123 @Milosz @theL @cancercell @malicieusss @StacySlayer @applesrgreat @chromashock @forevermirin @litechadding @flippasav @Hess @80iq @Htobrother @ndos @zansored @Erudición @goldpill @MeKKa @DarkTetrad @a30 @gamespeeler
Metaphysics are the study of the general principles, and characteristics of reality and all kinds of being. In metaphysics there is a principle which makes it so that it is “impossible to be mistaken about things”. unless of course you don’t know the principle at all. The principle that I speak of is the best-known principle. Essentially, everyone who understands anything in life at all must understand this principle. It is something that is already present with us when we come to study and look or think about anything. This starting principle is the principle of everything. The principle can be stated as such: “the same attribute cannot at the same time belong and not belong to the same subject and in the same respect”. This is the most certain of all the principles. For It is impossible for someone to believe the same thing can be and to not be. He would hold contrary opinions; therefore, this principle is the “ultimate belief” and starting point of all other axioms.
Am I ugly or am I handsome? Opinions could be equally wrong. But one is less wrong. And therefore, more right. If the quality of the opinion is “nearer the norm” then there must be some truth to which the more true it is. However; the truth should not be determined by a large amount or small amount of people. Therefore, the truth should be relative to opinion and perception by ones thinking and to what it appears to be for that person under conditions which it appears. I am PROOF that I am not ugly to beautiful woman who are 10’s. also here is my blog https://carterreadsclassics.wordpress.com/?ref=spelling

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SeiGun, galego123, Tylermax and 20 others
@Madhate @Danish_Retard @Moggedbyevery1 @DoctorLooksmax @Pakicel @Anchor_Ship @LooksOrDeath @looksmaxxer234 @Entschuldigung @AscendingHero @Kroker @Birdcell @loksr @johncruz12345 @DeathlyAware @SendMePicsToRate @tyronelite @Racky @Bonez @Madhate @Lihito @moolahmole24 @Introvertednarc @VicMackey @Momolooksmax @imogurfamilia @randomuser2407 @alriodai @litaz@Sny@MaxillaMaxing @5ft1 @Over @UglyGod360 @Chadethnic101 @FailedNormieManlet @Bvnny. @incel194012940 @Cigarette @sandropaulo2016 @koalendo @Xangsane @Sicambre @inferiorpispot234 @Biggdink @bogii @khvirgin @bogii @khvirgin @eyebagcel @Bruh-you-miring? @Patient A @Mumbai Savior @House Lannister @Chadpreetmaybe @Baldingman1998 @inferiorpispot234 @iwillbeflinch @CursedOne @mizrahi_hater @MiroslavBulldosex @pashtun @fauxfox @eyelidcel @Tylermax @Blackgymmax @A23ghskung @Peak aesthetics @ACTN3Certified @sergeant blackpill @Growth Plate @Mr.cope @Lygodactylus @ugly_man @mug @attarde75 @Shako Mako @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Telemachus @Enfant terrible @ergoproxy @ergoproxy @galego123 @Preston @suicide3011 @SeiGun @LMSMaxxer @to_stop_da_cope @Gerardwayfan @boohooga @CtrlAltDelete @RoundHouse @Hueless@currylover@currylover@Marco Polo @justinzayn @reptiles @StrangerDanger @chasingaesthetics @HerpDerpson @playboicarti @RaywantstolookGood @GandyIsNormie @GandyIsNormie @Virgin at 29 😔 @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @mug @zharupodrugu @Tenshi @brucel @vinn98 @fruitgunpop @Peepeepiopoo @stevielake @St.TikTokcel @russiancel @Anubis @MrGlutton @poopoohead @Max Frauder @galego123 @vaseqmoherad @güss @Makeyousit @fucclife @sebsyx @Spiͯriͯtualcel @Curry Suicide @Corleone @WhiskeyGlasses @khvirgin @Austrian Oak @WanderingBurro @Iasacrko @pneumocystosis @DragonBallZCel @incel194012940 @Deleted member 1851 @latino_ @Earth Dollar @optimisticzoomer @MakinMogReturns @Pretty @attarde75 @attarde75 @Beastimmung @Johnnybegood @House Lannister @roping3264 @incel194012940 @ExtraBones @MiroslavBulldosex @volcelfatcel @tombradylover @Sny @hebbewem @justgetacutbro @litechadding @Whatashame @otter @tallnegga @FunkyMcMunky24 @Mediterranean @MagnusTheRed @mecha72 @gribsufer1 @mogging @gymmaxedhorse @KraftDurchLeid @CoconutCream @BrahminBoss @ascension @Yuno_howitez @ThousandCuts @glo goblin @HarrierDuBois @St.TikTokcel @Manchild @KingBetaTut @Deleted member 22829 @boringthot @LiteralCaucasian @pardocel @5footsix56 @defezman @RecessedChinCel @Makeyousit @wisemen @friedbutter6o @SS-Ritter @bignose9729 @klip11 @StacySlayer @kranerman23123 @Milosz @theL @cancercell @malicieusss @StacySlayer @applesrgreat @chromashock @forevermirin @litechadding @flippasav @Hess @80iq @Htobrother @ndos @zansored @Erudición @goldpill @MeKKa @DarkTetrad @a30 @gamespeeler
Metaphysics are the study of the general principles, and characteristics of reality and all kinds of being. In metaphysics there is a principle which makes it so that it is “impossible to be mistaken about things”. unless of course you don’t know the principle at all. The principle that I speak of is the best-known principle. Essentially, everyone who understands anything in life at all must understand this principle. It is something that is already present with us when we come to study and look or think about anything. This starting principle is the principle of everything. The principle can be stated as such: “the same attribute cannot at the same time belong and not belong to the same subject and in the same respect”. This is the most certain of all the principles. For It is impossible for someone to believe the same thing can be and to not be. He would hold contrary opinions; therefore, this principle is the “ultimate belief” and starting point of all other axioms.
Am I ugly or am I handsome? Opinions could be equally wrong. But one is less wrong. And therefore, more right. If the quality of the opinion is “nearer the norm” then there must be some truth to which the more true it is. However; the truth should not be determined by a large amount or small amount of people. Therefore, the truth should be relative to opinion and perception by ones thinking and to what it appears to be for that person under conditions which it appears. I am PROOF that I am not ugly to beautiful woman who are 10’s. also here is my blog https://carterreadsclassics.wordpress.com/?ref=spelling
KYS

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, LooksOrDeath, WanderingBurro and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 16275, copefuel and 1 other person
Someone ban this ltn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sny, eyelidcel, Meteor21 and 15 others
Nigger

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Blackgymmax, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Yes the shittiest subhuman thread that never dies

cant beleve i was a Meer Greycel first time I saw this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LooksOrDeath, Blackgymmax and 4 others
thanks for the tag bro and yeah i think you're right about that although i don't agree with some of it.

UR UGLY BUT IF YOUR TALL IT WILL MAKE UO FOR UR UGLINESS

Now i understand why you are incel

You're black and read Freud and Aristotle
The only things you should read are Carti and Youngboy lyrics

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, Mastermind, zharupodrugu and 8 others
@gamespeeler @colesp @markachev @BrahminBoss @curlyheadjames @KING REIDYZ @SecularIslamist @Gargantuan @Preston @Zer0/∞ @5'7 zoomer @ascension @looksmaxxed @rand anon @Erudición @forevermirin @goldpill @exo @Pretty @Prettyboy @Vermilioncore @RR2XCUP @AscendingHero @forevergymcelling @MaxillaMaxing @SwissArms @Bojack @copefuel @human304 @badg96 @Esteban1997 @Vega Lyra

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mastermind, rand anon, Esteban1997 and 7 others
@gamespeeler @colesp @markachev @BrahminBoss @curlyheadjames @KING REIDYZ @SecularIslamist @Gargantuan @Preston @Zer0/∞ @5'7 zoomer @ascension @looksmaxxed @rand anon @Erudición @forevermirin @goldpill @exo @Pretty @Prettyboy @Vermilioncore @RR2XCUP @AscendingHero @forevergymcelling @MaxillaMaxing @SwissArms @Bojack @copefuel @human304 @badg96 @Esteban1997 @Vega Lyra
this is a classic thread

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and ArchaicAlchemist22
He called himself KING SIRS

theres only one king here and that’s me lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, poopoohead, forevermirin and 1 other person
You look NT bro, but you're 4/10 at most sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You will never get laid looking like that

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
3/10

Solid Normie. 4.5/10

Mirin being the second tag

Live rent free

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Oh brother not this shit again

I like how responds go from "you're below average" in the beginning to "is over, subhuman" over the course of time, as if the forum itself is becoming more blackpilled.

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, House Lannister and WanderingBurro
@Master This has to be the longest non mega thread on this forum 😭

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and tyronelite
Holy shit this thread is still going :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, House Lannister, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
????????????

ure still a donkey nigga

How thecfuck is this dogshit thread by some abused dog ltn still alive

Lmfao

Last ditch effort to revive this legendary thread

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and LooksOrDeath
low tier-low tier normie DONKEYYYYYYYYYY

Ltg low tier god

no way this is still active

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
This has to be a record

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Anchor_Ship
goofy thread

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, HarrierDuBois, Corleone and 2 others
You look like Don Cheadle.

MV5BNDMxNDM3MzY5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjkzOTY4MQ V1

Interpret it as you will.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 16275, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
Bro, how in tf is this thread still going on JFL. Stop responding to this fucking autistic negro.

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 21661, justinzayn and 2 others
th
You had to be there when it first came out to understand

This has been here since march tf? Why is it still going

dnrd other posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and latincell95