• Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, poopoohead and thecel
Impossible for one to be a 5/10 with this bug eyes, hairline, eyebrows, and jaw

This thread is legendary. Why are you posting in it now 1 year later jfl

He’s 4.5/10. I rounded up.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
He’s 4.5/10. I rounded up.
Okay you could say that. I would say he is a textbook black LTN tbh, 3/10 seems like too much

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Funniesr fucking thread ive read

5/10

people here are shit at rating and underrate non-Whites
I just thought about this. The majority here ( white) are judging me (black) and that’s strange now that I think about it. We all know how blacks feel invisible at private white institutions but once they get to a black space they are very special. This thread also reflects that as well.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I just thought about this. The majority here ( white) are judging me (black) and that’s strange now that I think about it. We all know how blacks feel invisible at private white institutions but once they get to a black space they are very special. This thread also reflects that as well.
Over

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, poopoohead, Sny and 5 others
3.5/10

Jesus christ 2k replies and 43 pages what did bro say to make this thread so huge

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
The mad lad is still replying to this thread without venturing anywhere else on this site. I weep wondering how much this singular thread lives rent free in this guy's peanut head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, poopoohead and NerdcelThundercok
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 28774, poopoohead and 3 others
The mad lad is still replying to this thread without venturing anywhere else on this site. I weep wondering how much this singular thread lives rent free in this guy's peanut head.
good one burro, I refuse to go anywhere else because the site is bad. Game, set; and match, alchemist.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and poopoohead
you look dead average lol 5/10, whats your height?

• +1
you look dead average lol 5/10, whats your height?
thanks I know this. Even pretty old milfs give me attention. My experiences don’t tell me 3.5 like everyone is saying. I’m average height, 5’8 man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and LastTemp2
Its been 2 years dude.
What is that suppose to mean? 🥴. Men gain value with age according to you u guys theory (followers) I’ve only gotten more money dude. ?

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Heinrich Schmidt, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
What is that suppose to mean? 🥴. Men gain value with age according to you u guys theory (followers) I’ve only gotten more money dude. ?
You're talking about the redpill, this is the blackpill. Don't mix them up.

• +1
let the thread die already

You're talking about the redpill, this is the blackpill. Don't mix them up.
Let go of those fallacious arguments from the devil. It’s pure sophistry. Regardless, I’m still above average to some women

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, poopoohead and WanderingBurro
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Heinrich Schmidt, WanderingBurro and 2 others
@mrriceguy look at this delusion

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, WanderingBurro, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
hahahahahahahahah wtf is this

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Dude we're not hating. if you know your rating why are you asking for our input. Frauded pictures 3/10 to 4/10

Dude we're not hating. if you know your rating why are you asking for our input. Frauded pictures 3/10 to 4/10
Nigga He's Subhuman Don't Know Why He's Alive.

• +1
Reactions: Jxlan_
43 pages of delusion

• +1
Reactions: g0op
How many times do I have to tell you dudes, if I was a 3/10 white and black bitches would not approach me or show me hella signs of interest. It’s just not logical for me to be a 3. My real life experiences prove other wise. FATALITY * NEXT.

• +1
10/10 gigachad mogger in kazarkaculiquigamistan’s deepest skiddidabaladoo hell pit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, WanderingBurro, poopoohead and 1 other person
How many times do I have to tell you dudes, if I was a 3/10 white and black bitches would not approach me or show me hella signs of interest. It’s just not logical for me to be a 3. My real life experiences prove other wise. FATALITY * NEXT.
You asked a face rating, your RATING of your face is a 3.5. The overall package, height, frame, NT, etc could be why women can approach you. Facially, by absolute objective and aesthetic standards, you are a 3.5

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and poopoohead
You asked a face rating, your RATING of your face is a 3.5. The overall package, height, frame, NT, etc could be why women can approach you. Facially, by absolute objective and aesthetic standards, you are a 3.5
Now you’re cheating. Now this nigga is adding other stuff into the equation! 😂. I guess you ran out of lines huh? You should just say I’m above a 3.5 instead of sugarcoating it man. It’s useless to go any further

• +1
Now you’re cheating. Now this nigga is adding other stuff into the equation! 😂. I guess you ran out of lines huh? You should just say I’m above a 3.5 instead of sugarcoating it man. It’s useless to go any further
My friend, FACE. This thread is named, "Rate my FACE Kind Sirs". Not "Rate ME kind sirs." You asked us to rate your face, not YOU. your face is a 3.5, Simple.

Let me reiterate, your FACE is a 3.5 Your thread name is "Rate My FACE Kind Sirs". Not "Rate ME kind sirs."

• +1
Regardless of what you think, your FACE is objectively and aesthetically a 3.5. Meaning you're face is a 3.5.
You did not make this thread to rate you and your experiences with women.

• +1
Regardless of what you think, your FACE is objectively and aesthetically a 3.5. Meaning you're face is a 3.5.
You did not make this thread to rate you and your experiences with women.
Do i have to scroll through here and give you the rundown? You must be new?

Honestly you looks like an average dude in America

My friend, FACE. This thread is named, "Rate my FACE Kind Sirs". Not "Rate ME kind sirs." You asked us to rate your face, not YOU. your face is a 3.5, Simple.

Let me reiterate, your FACE is a 3.5 Your thread name is "Rate My FACE Kind Sirs". Not "Rate ME kind sirs."
You’ve backtracked. The argument is over. You went from 3.5 to your entire overall rating must be over 3.5,🥱. You’re trying to avoid the truth. My reactions from the opposite sex just don’t verify that I’m a 3.5.

I’m sorry man, 3.5 doesn’t have black and WHITE woman interested showing signs of interest. NEXT!

• +1
My brother.

• +1
Reactions: ArchaicAlchemist22
Mfs will look at this thread and give an honest rating

My brother.
What’s up man! I still have to backtrack and reply to the people who I haven’t. @hopecel is getting destroyed right now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, NerdcelThundercok and Michael Myers
What’s up man! I still have to backtrack and reply to the people who I haven’t. @hopecel is getting destroyed right now.
Nothing much here! I still need to go through your thread from the first page haha. Seeing you go after all your lousy haters is amusing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and ArchaicAlchemist22