Rate My Face Kind Sirs

Nothing much here! I still need to go through your thread from the first page haha. Seeing you go after all your lousy haters is amusing.
I said a lot of stupid stuff on this thread and made a lot of nonsense points. But this thread really does help me understand where I am though. It’s like a diary for me at this point lol.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I said a lot of stupid stuff on this thread and made a lot of nonsense points. But this thread really does help me understand where I am though. It’s like a diary for me at this point lol.
Haha yeah that makes sense. I think your thread is the longest one we’ve got.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Not interested in replying. I will reply after I get to the others.

I will answer this soon, however it’s in the thread just search for it.
just search a 44-pages long thread bro

no I won't lol

just search a 44-pages long thread bro

no I won't lol
You aren’t a real looksmax user if you don’t check this thread at least every 4 months and read every post

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You aren’t a real looksmax user if you don’t check this thread at least every 4 months and read every post
Lol. Dude I’m getting stress from the reactions. I still have so many replies to sort through. I just hope I can reach men here.

Stop bumping this thread 😭

Morning kids. What does thoust haveth saitheth about my face? 🧐

bro, its more than year and half post, did u ascend? post latest pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and WanderingBurro
bro, its more than year and half post, did u ascend? post latest pic
What does that have to do with anything? Drop the manisphere/incelsphere terminology. People dabble with social science in these communities and make all kinds of fallacious atrocities.

View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
Chadlite. If you grow your hair out and then straighten it you’ll be Chad ❤️

• +1
Reactions: ArchaicAlchemist22 and WanderingBurro
Chadlite. If you grow your hair out and then straighten it you’ll be Chad ❤️
Thanks man. Stay away from the philosophy in this sphere of the internet. Read actual books. I plan on perming it. Should I?

if you read his reply, bro trying to cope he dont have incel tier face, and having main character symdrome wanting people look up to him

• +1
if you read his reply, bro trying to cope he dont have incel tier face, and having main character symdrome wanting people look up to him
Dude opens up with barking like an abused dog and then slowly becomes a pseudo intellectual philosopher, forced to cope as he's cornered by the blackpill.

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun
Dude opens up with barking like an abused dog and then slowly becomes a pseudo intellectual philosopher, forced to cope as he's cornered by the blackpill.
The three popular positions regarding beauty are as follows: it is subjective, it is objective it is a combination of both.
Regardless, beauty is an aesthetic judgment that would require universal consent. As a result, we see no conclusion can be made. Ultimately, beauty as I see it depends on an objects intrinsic properties. These are know are what can be proved.

• JFL
The three popular positions regarding beauty are as follows: it is subjective, it is objective it is a combination of both.
Regardless, beauty is an aesthetic judgment that would require universal consent. As a result, we see no conclusion can be made. Ultimately, beauty as I see it depends on an objects intrinsic properties. These are know are what can be proved.
Beauty is in the eye's of the beholder and my brother in christ none of us see any beauty in you. You can ponder if there is an "objective beauty" and what could define it but if most people see you as ugly then that is the perception you will have to deal with. Anyone who says otherwise is either just being nice to you or is an outlier who does see you as good looking, but they are far still from being the majority.

Ok look, I will respond to you soon. I need to read all these comments when I stopped reading. Hopefully I can lead some men to the light like I did sapphire.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and LooksOrDeath
Ok look, I will respond to you soon. I need to read all these comments when I stopped reading. Hopefully I can lead some men to the light like I did sapphire.
Please do.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Please do.
Francis bacon wants us to use what we study in our everyday discourses. He writes, “studies serve for delight, for ornament, and for ability. Their chief use for delight is in privateness and retiring; for ornament, is in discourse” (122). I still haven’t curated the responses and found the appropriate text to illuminate the issues described in the comments. But I am working on it

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
GTFIH EVERYONE. THIS THREAD MADE IT IN (timestamp included).

CAGING.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Mainstream, ArchaicAlchemist22 and 1 other person
What the fuck happened here

GTFIH EVERYONE. THIS THREAD MADE IT IN (timestamp included).

CAGING.

This guy blurred my face lol. Wow. I may leave a comment and tell them my username. I still have to watch it. I don’t know what this guys position is though… anyways. I’ll be back later

• +1
Of Beauty

This message is a reply to all those who have commented that I have not yet replied to. @bishōnenmaxxer @latincell95 @Witheredly90 @africacel @futuregigamogger @subhuman8 @LastTemp2 @vipr0digy @poopoohead @Debetro @khvirgin @IncelBully @Eli @RedRiser @iam good boy @goldpill @Mewton @gigaslayer @mrr @brucewayne78 @myota @Newday @chrisN @NerdcelThundercok @Jxlan_ @Ricky212 @kent_ @Gengar

I define beauty as an intrinsic property of an object as well as a subjective aesthetic judgement. Because If beauty were entirely subjective then no criteria could be set, nor could standards or customs be upheld. Likewise, if it were entirely objective then obviously it would require universal consent and there still would be gross inaccuracies in measuring it.

Therefore, I strongly disagree with all who have assigned me low AND high numbers even though I have become flattered in the process.

If anyone disagrees with my definition of beauty as it pertains to the rating of my face and the topic of this forum then please reply. Or in other words, rate my face and tell me why please. Thank you

• Hmm...
Reactions: greatape11
Of Beauty

This message is a reply to all those who have commented that I have not yet replied to. @bishōnenmaxxer @latincell95 @Witheredly90 @africacel @futuregigamogger @subhuman8 @LastTemp2 @vipr0digy @poopoohead @Debetro @khvirgin @IncelBully @Eli @RedRiser @iam good boy @goldpill @Mewton @gigaslayer @mrr @brucewayne78 @myota @Newday @chrisN @NerdcelThundercok @Jxlan_ @Ricky212 @kent_ @Gengar

I define beauty as an intrinsic property of an object as well as a subjective aesthetic judgement. Because If beauty were entirely subjective then no criteria could be set, nor could standards or customs be upheld. Likewise, if it were entirely objective then obviously it would require universal consent and there still would be gross inaccuracies in measuring it.

Therefore, I strongly disagree with all who have assigned me low AND high numbers even though I have become flattered in the process.

If anyone disagrees with my definition of beauty as it pertains to the rating of my face and the topic of this forum then please reply. Or in other words, rate my face and tell me why please. Thank you
It's a crime that .org removed the nerd react so lemme just-

Nerd emoji

Of Beauty

It’s all subjective

It’s all subjective
so you're saying a subjective rating of my face would ultimately be the best? you're saying that its in the eye of the beholder?

• +1
Reactions: DoII
so you're saying a subjective rating of my face would ultimately be the best? you're saying that its in the eye of the beholder?
Yea a lot of it depends on who you ask man at least in my opinion
People have different preferences in general

It's a crime that .org removed the nerd react so lemme just-

View attachment 2638956
nothing really nerdy about my argument. There is no fancy terminology or definitions or method i employed. It's a simple italicized definition. Sure, its philosophical but that's about it. The topic of this tread is philosophical as well as scientific as some of the community sees it.

Yea a lot of it depends on who you ask man at least in my opinion
People have different preferences in general
So you're leaning into the extreme and youre saying beauty (my beauty) is ENTIRELY subjective? you disagree with my earlier post?

• +1
Reactions: DoII
here is your problem, you're following another man's fallacious reasoning using his terminology (mog) and essentially demoralizing yourself being a slave to his reasoning. Think for yourself. The philosophical outlook that you're using is sophistry at its finest.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream and DoII
This thread is still going after one year? :ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, Mainstream and recessedd