Rate My Face Kind Sirs

This thread is still going after one year? :ROFLMAO::lul::lul:
Yeah. I’m actually getting ready to get extensions in my hair which should ultimately make me beautiful.

• JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 45811 and latincell95
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, reddotguy and WanderingBurro
Buddy did you ascend in this 2 years?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Buddy did you ascend in this 2 years?
drop the pseudo social science of a sophist and read real classical sociological works like Veblen and Freud. Then you’ll form your own opinion and not be a slave to a sophists dialectical reasoning.

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
drop the pseudo social science of a sophist and read real classical sociological works like Veblen and Freud. Then you’ll form your own opinion and not be a slave to a sophists dialectical reasoning.
buddy i'm sorry but are you slightly autistic? what are you talking about i'm simply asked if you look better than 2 years ago. and i'm not reading any of that ofc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww, arabcelxxx and WanderingBurro
buddy i'm sorry but are you slightly autistic? what are you talking about i'm simply asked if you look better than 2 years ago. and i'm not reading any of that ofc
Nice try, you can’t see me * does Cena Taunt*. You’ve failed to see the truth I’ve given you. I’m bored. This comment was yummy, NEXT!

• JFL
Nice try, you can’t see me * does Cena Taunt*. You’ve failed to see the truth I’ve given you. I’m bored. This comment was yummy, NEXT!
wow, sorry for your sitiation and mental condition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, malvolio511, reddotguy and 1 other person
wow, sorry for your sitiation and mental condition
Some random comment trying to psycho analyze me- Not interested, next 🥱

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and latincell95
No, but thanks a 4 is more like it. Average below average just like I thought. This nigga tried me and called me a 3. I guess he wants to demolish my self esteem ain’t happening bruh. Looksmaxx more like trapmaxx:bluepill:
It has always been like that my friend. Post your pictures here and prepare to be flamed, unless you’re actually pretty decent looking.

you have the worse eyes ever like your pupils are not even eligned how can you sday this to ppl lol it never began for you either,no surgery for your pupi;s

• JFL
Most legendary thread of all time

Lol this has been going on for almost 2 fucking years now

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
you have the worse eyes ever like your pupils are not even eligned how can you sday this to ppl lol it never began for you either,no surgery for your pupi;s
I troll retard slow ass nigga

It has always been like that my friend. Post your pictures here and prepare to be flamed, unless you’re actually pretty decent looking.
Yeah. The guy who made the YouTube video about me and this community was spot on even though I didint watch the entire video.

My confidence level was so high when I responded to this initial thread. I had such a strong desire and it was amazing. I also had thoughts about websites like these and other incel/manisphere/social science forums for a long time before I set them loose. I was full of so much zeal and anger and passion that I still remember how I felt- I felt unstoppable while writing it.

The feeling is fleeting yet I still remember that it’s almost unbreakable self assurance in yourself and your looks and thoughts. Ultimately, this spawned thousands or replies where each reply of mine I had that same undeniable confidence and assurance in my own ideas. It was unreal. I can summon that feeling nowadays but the feeling is even more fleeting.

Since I’ve posted this thread my life has changed for the better and worse, and I’m much more serious and focused- and more respected- yet I’m less happy and more doubtful. Regardless, I believe that is the secret to writing a thread and getting is big like this.

You have to have unshakeable confidence, and belief in your own value and self and thoughts. You must have a storehouse of it that comes from somewhere- this is not something you can just think of. It comes from actual ideas and experience that shape the person. As a result- it’s unique to me only.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761 and forevermirin
Strong Subhuman pushing Low LTN

Strong Subhuman pushing Low LTN
I’m sorry man, but my cold approaches- and my success prove otherwise. It’s like you’re telling a millionaire that he has no money; yet the millionaire says I just bought a mansion. You make no sense man.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
I’m sorry man, but my cold approaches- and my success prove otherwise. It’s like you’re telling a millionaire that he has no money; yet the millionaire says I just bought a mansion. You make no sense man.
Strong Tyrone pushing Tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
What do you rate OP in 2024? @LooksOrDeath

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and HarrierDuBois
What do you look like in this day and age?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
What do you look like in this day and age?
Rate his recent pic

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
What do you rate OP in 2024? @LooksOrDeath
10/10 eloquent bbc with most popular thread on rating forum of looksmax.org
he gets girls swooning left and right

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I made a thread on my colleges app and I got called ugly and threaded and bullied etc. I’ll post the results and stuff but regardless; rate they face sirs!

Jesus 45 pages of reactions. Ur ltn bro

Ur black don't expect anyone here to be nice to u fucking monkey
Read 45 pages of my replies to get an answer to whatever it is you seek. Next fucking racist victim
Ur black don't expect anyone here to be nice to u fucking monkey
some racist garbage comment. NEXT!

• JFL
Jesus 45 pages of reactions. Ur ltn bro
Mornin.Now for the most part I know I can be seen as below average. This is the same argument I see oftentimes.

However; I feel as if the fruits of my solitude tell me looks mean nothing in a virtuous world.

• JFL
Mornin.Now for the most part I know I can be seen as below average. This is the same argument I see oftentimes.

However; I feel as if the fruits of my solitude tell me looks mean nothing in a virtuous world.
Nice AI paragraph. If it wasn't ai u shouldn't be rotting here.

LTN. your eye area is really bad + you're black

just realised this thread is 2 years old

You look like a uncle who carry’s 20s

LTN. your eye area is really bad + you're black
I hate to tell you but halfway through my thread the whole black theory and eye area thing was sort of shattered. Good game, bro. next.

• JFL
View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
Yeah, I'd say your about a 5/10. You can make it higher if you want. I'd recommend going to the gym, fix the eybrows and also get a nice lineup on the beard.

Overall u look good and healthy tho(y)

Yeah, I'd say your about a 5/10. You can make it higher if you want. I'd recommend going to the gym, fix the eybrows and also get a nice lineup on the beard.
Thank you very much. I know I’m average. The YouTube video about me pretty much says that -_-. I know I can be seen as below average though. Dudes that say I’m “ugly” can say so but my life experiences prove otherwise.

Thank you very much. I know I’m average. The YouTube video about me pretty much says that -_-. I know I can be seen as below average though. Dudes that say I’m “ugly” can say so but my life experiences prove otherwise.
Yeah most of the people here are just trolls or are just mean because of "reasons". Most people that are normal would not call you ugly. It's just that the people here have been brainrotted by looksmaxxing and that have raised their standards super high.

@sudanguy cousin

• WTF
Reactions: KermitFace and sudanguy
Yeah most of the people here are just trolls or are just mean because of "reasons". Most people that are normal would not call you ugly. It's just that the people here have been brainrotted by looksmaxxing and that have raised their standards super high.
Thanks. I believe this is mostly true.

IMG 0315
Good morning kids. Rate thy face kindest sirs? And I posted this picture on an app. A lot of girls were not interested when they saw me on my campus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and sportsmogger
Holy hell 2k replies
Good morning, kind sir. Here’s the problem. The external world does not operate on me as I were a 3/10. Girls have and Do approach me. It’s no way that works with your theory. Try again

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane