Rate My Face Kind Sirs

@SendMePicsToRate is breaking him down
no man he's average above average as well as average below average looking guy, but don't forget not ugly ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Anchor_Ship, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Considering the fact there were people who used to pay to hear my opinion of their face you should consider yourself very lucky to be getting this free. Now listen up bitch, you are not attractive, you are not smart, in fact I think your IQ may be below the freezing point of water.

How have I lost? the only person who has lost here is you, you lost the genetic lottery, you are a hideous freak.
Who was that user larping as a pretty boy long time ago :lul: it’s that all over again

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, LooksOrDeath and Korea
Considering the fact there were people who used to pay to hear my opinion of their face you should consider yourself very lucky to be getting this free. Now listen up bitch, you are not attractive, you are not smart, in fact I think your IQ may be below the freezing point of water.

How have I lost? the only person who has lost here is you, you lost the genetic lottery, you are a hideous freak.
None of that is true people here are overly harsh about looks. On top of that the majority would say average. Like I said here’s another one.
E69E703B 4955 424D BDC1 A10D57FB43D9
I guess an ugly guy who’s a 3/10 can get attention and convo From girls like this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 19445 and 7 others
no man he's average above average as well as average below average looking guy, but don't forget not ugly ugly
shit what was i thinking you're right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17123
Man please.
Who was that user larping as a pretty boy long time ago :lul: it’s that all over again
Nobody cares. Next. How long do you want to keep losing this argument? I have proof

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Looks234 and LooksOrDeath
He keeps saying "White Boy" as if the first people to start calling him ugly aren't ethnic LMAO.
He seemingly cannot get it through his tiny little skull that ugly is a universal truth to which he himself is apart of.
fucking hell....
you should be a police interrogator or some shit
Too much practice with some of the most famous ethnics on this site before :lul:
Hmmm, you know I forget with how often this happens. However there is a certain someone who comes to mind, they wouldn't happen to also be a recessed mutt would they?
None of that is true people here are overly harsh about looks. On top of that the majority would say average. Like I said here’s another one. View attachment 1593201 I guess an ugly guy who’s a 3/10 can get attention and convo From girls like this?
No, people here are completely en pointe when it comes to looks, average people lie to other people about looks because they get to virtue signal and lie, we won't do such a thing because there is no need. We don't care about you or your opinion of us, we want to tell you just how subhuman you are.

A filthy hood rat can get laid with an obese landwhale of a sheboon, which lets all be honest is what has exactly happened to you, you are not banging anything above a 2 in the looks hierarchy, you may have convinced yourself otherwise.

You want to know why? The human males brain (if we can even call you that) is designed to subconsciously find those of a similar looks level very attractive because it greatly boosts his chances of producing offspring regardless of how subhuman they may be.

Now answer my fucking question, how am I the one losing here?

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and LooksOrDeath
This is the least interesting thread to go viral on this shithole. Why are people even still responding to this troll?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, Deleted member 17676, Birdcell and 2 others
Then SHOW IT FUCK NIGGA
You want pics and proof just to deny it and counter argue me. It’s not going to work I’m one step ahead of you. You just lost. But here look at the bitches I got.
1419B6AF 23A0 45BD 8777 8FF0A1ACCA42

Attachments

• 1A9A1EAF-368E-49E6-BD55-027B1CEC3DFC.jpeg
    1A9A1EAF-368E-49E6-BD55-027B1CEC3DFC.jpeg
    455.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Korea
  • +1
He seemingly cannot get it through his tiny little skull that ugly is a universal truth to which he himself is apart of.

Too much practice with some of the most famous ethnics on this site before :lul:

Hmmm, you know I forget with how often this happens. However there is a certain someone who comes to mind, they wouldn't happen to also be a recessed mutt would they?

No, people here are completely en pointe when it comes to looks, average people lie to other people about looks because they get to virtue signal and lie, we won't do such a thing because there is no need. We don't care about you or your opinion of us, we want to tell you just how subhuman you are.

A filthy hood rat can get laid with an obese landwhale of a sheboon, which lets all be honest is what has exactly happened to you, you are not banging anything above a 2 in the looks hierarchy, you may have convinced yourself otherwise.

You want to know why? The human males brain (if we can even call you that) is designed to subconsciously find those of a similar looks level very attractive because it greatly boosts his chances of producing offspring regardless of how subhuman they may be.

Now answer my fucking question, how am I the one losing here?
Bro I’m not reading any of that shit. You can write a whole essay doesent change the fact I’m right your wrong and I’m an average above average guy sometimes. Next hater please :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Nah he claimed he was a pretty boy with like 1K followers on IG & kept showing the same pics to prove his larp :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and SendMePicsToRate
Not A Single Nude.

Not A Single White Women.

Not A Single Picture of you with them.
Oh nah, I knew once I started posting pics yall would hate too. Been predicted this fool, sigh* this chat bores me. Damn I’m bored talking about my looks. Y’all already lost… wtf?

• Ugh..
This is the least interesting thread to go viral on this shithole. Why are people even still responding to this troll?
Calling me a troll name calling you’re saying the same thing your hating ass homeboy said, man… you’re the biggest hater here. Doesent matter, argument is over with. NEXT!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and .🇹🇩.
Bro I’m not reading any of that shit. You can write a whole essay doesent change the fact I’m right your wrong and I’m an average above average guy sometimes. Next hater please :feelsgood:
Thank you for yet again proving you are nothing but a worthless chimp who doesn't even know what a mirror is. If you are above average my dear friend I am an international male model with a harem to deal with my every sexual need at my beck and call.
Nah he claimed he was a pretty boy with like 1K followers on IG & kept showing the same pics to prove his larp :lul:
Lmfao that sounds like something to happen on this fucking site :lul::lul::lul: I love how they think that will immediately make everyone roll over and accept it
slayer of ethnics :forcedsmile:
must have dozens of victims by this point
I have made many of them delete their accounts after the relentless bullying they receive.

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and LooksOrDeath
It was @Thongmaster @SendMePicsToRate :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Calling me a troll name calling you’re saying the same thing your hating ass homeboy said, man… you’re the biggest hater here. Doesent matter, argument is over with. NEXT!
I don’t hate on the mentally challenged, you better watch your mouth boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and SendMePicsToRate
Oh nah, I knew once I started posting pics yall would hate too. Been predicted this fool, sigh* this chat bores me. Damn I’m bored talking about my looks. Y’all already lost… wtf?
bOreD tALkING aBOuT mY lOokS.

I am too.

What I'm not bored of is making fun of your retarded ass. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and SendMePicsToRate
I'd say 4/10.
You have some flaws like lots of upper eyelid exposure, narrow face, low fWhR
But from what I've read on this thread, you seem satisfied with your options, very confident and getting what you want so it doesn't matter if you feel fulfilled!
As for what you can improve maybe try to make your eyebrows thicker(with minox or castor oil), they look thin on that first pic and don't have much definition(but maybe it's the lighting). Start a skincare routine too, check the Best Of the Best (Organized) thread for guides for skincare and to improve collagen. Also you have under eye dark circles so look up what you can do about that. Your hairline is also too high so wearing hats like in your second picture can help, or getting dreads or something to hide it.
Good shit, this is accurate shit the rest of the website is wrong. Wow an actual good user. The rest of y’all take notes, hes one of the best users here. ( we’re cool now) the rest of y’all can kick rocks. Niggas mad they lost the argument

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and .🇹🇩.
Thank you for yet again proving you are nothing but a worthless chimp who doesn't even know what a mirror is. If you are above average my dear friend I am an international male model with a harem to deal with my every sexual need at my beck and call.

Lmfao that sounds like something to happen on this fucking site :lul::lul::lul: I love how they think that will immediately make everyone roll over and accept it

I have made many of them delete their accounts after the relentless bullying they receive.
Not reading any of that racist white boy.
I don’t hate on the mentally challenged, you better watch your mouth boy.
You been lost. Next victim.
bOreD tALkING aBOuT mY lOokS.

I am too.

What I'm not bored of is making fun of your retarded ass. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Next victim please. 9 rounds to 1 ARCHAIC ALCHEMIST. ( yawn)!

• Ugh..
How on earth can a study coorelate a skin color to 8 inches and $220,000. :ROFLMAO:.
It is from a legit study. Why do all race things trigger you so much, black is fine, its more about asians or indians

It is from a legit study. Why do all race things trigger you so much, black is fine, its more about asians or indians
Don’t follow him up he’s a hater.

• Ugh..
You're legit VERY socially inept if you think I'm "triggered" right now. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Not reading any of that racist white boy.
I mean you clearly read it if you came to the conclusion I am racist :lul: I mog you to the slums of mumbai and back so I will sleep easy

I mean you clearly read it if you came to the conclusion I am racist :lul: I mog you to the slums of mumbai and back so I will sleep easy
Racist white boy your whole existence is a fallacy. You can’t mog me you have no logic because you have racism. Next loser please.

• Ugh..
Racist white boy your whole existence is a fallacy. You can’t mog me you have no logic because you have racism. Next loser please.
@Korea I literally do not even have words for this :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
No offense but even if u were average ud be invisible in online dating

• JFL
I seriously think he's retarded.

His facial development reflects down syndrome tbh.
I mean they do say looks are the same as personality :lul: just another more obvious case of it though.

• JFL
No offense but even if u were average ud be invisible in online dating
Nah. White girls want me I reject them. I dont find them attractive.
I seriously think he's retarded.

His facial development reflects down syndrome tbh.
You’re just jealous .
I mean they do say looks are the same as personality :lul: just another more obvious case of it though.
Nothing you say matters racist. ( next victims please)s god this is easy. I’ve never had such an easier argument to win. Straight up 5:10 looks for me.

• Ugh..
You’re just jealous .
Trust me....your life has nothing I want.

To be honest, throughout your entire lifespan, you could'nt come close to me even as a teenager.

It's Over for you Nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Trust me....your life has nothing I want.

To be honest, throughout your entire lifespan, you could'nt come close to me even as a teenager.

It's Over for you Nigga.
dude you lost the argument beat it.

• Ugh..
Imagine living your life with this inbred street shitter Dravidian eye area it’s fucking over just lynch yourself

Attachments

• 76D7B6BC-F2BD-47FB-ABA3-9E7337BB1E2F.png
    76D7B6BC-F2BD-47FB-ABA3-9E7337BB1E2F.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and SendMePicsToRate
Attacking me. Not relevant. Next victim
Imagine living your life with this inbred street shitter Dravidian eye area it’s fucking over just lynch yourself

Go look in the mirror and tell me who lost.
Only 1 like man. Pathetic. Next victim man. You’re still doing the same thing

Stfu and off yourself old ass nigga
You used Insults and are trying to be edgy. You lose. I’m 5:10 6:10.
The fuck are you on about?

Holy shit you really are retarded.
I’m actually a 6:10 if you guys think I’m average because you guys are overly harsh. Anyway. This chat bores me.

• Ugh..

I’m actually a 6:10 if you guys think I’m average because you guys are overly harsh. Anyway. This chat bores me.
tHIs cHAt bOrEs mE

Then why do you keep coming back?

The truth is, you shit life has nothing in store for you.

Looking forward to your next reply.

You look like shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Anchor_Ship

You type like a nerd and a nigger at the same time and then have the audacity to call me edgy just off yourself boneless bug eyed negative orbital vector subhuman freak

Bored. Toxic ass userbase
tHIs cHAt bOrEs mE

Then why do you keep coming back?

The truth is, you shit life has nothing in store for you.

Looking forward to your next reply.

You look like shit.

• Ugh..
You type like a nerd and a nigger at the same time and then have the audacity to call me edgy just off yourself boneless bug eyed negative orbital vector subhuman freak
Nobody knows that means. Next victim.

• Ugh..