Rate My Face Kind Sirs

you pushed him too far
now prepare for his wrath
it was good knowing you man
Whatever bro. Your not making sense. ( Next victim please.) I can beat all of you because my point is proven 5/10. Average below

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iwillbeflinch and LooksOrDeath
3/10 my ass. I guess a 3:10 can hookup with bitches irl the same day off a conversation? I guess bitches show me they ass and body and make eye contact with a 3/10 because he’s so ugly. Gtfoh you lost. NEXT VICTIM PLEASE.
I see. Miring your ghetto hookups. How tall and how old are you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 18012 and 1 other person
Whatever bro. Your not making sense. ( Next victim please.) I can beat all of you because my point is proven 5/10. Average below
mirin you threatening to beat up the guy who's giving you free ego boosts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19445 and ROTTING
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, ROTTING and Deleted member 18012
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Act like it. ( no response and next victim)

doesent matter. 30, 5’8. You think that’s bad I know your argument. NEXT VICTIM PLEASE. You niggas are delicious.
30 and you're arguing with 20 year olds on the internet. I feel sorry for you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, LooksOrDeath and Korea
Screenshot 2022 03 16 23 50 51 94 3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 17676, UglyGod360 and 3 others
He's so fucking retarded.

With Orbitals that big you'd think his eye sight would be better.
mans out here bullying instead of rating me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Act like it. ( no response and next victim)

doesent matter. 30, 5’8. You think that’s bad I know your argument. NEXT VICTIM PLEASE. You niggas are delicious.
You look like you are about to kick the bucket, you are a 3. You have aged like shit and are a manlet so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Order in the court I repeat order in the court …

@ArchaicAlchemist22 My brotha you are on trial for the claims you’ve made. The looksmax community do not count black women as they are the lowest SMV & the ones provided are not Stacy / Ebony tier

Please show claims of “stacies & 6-7s” (preferably white) as you’ve stated in the beginning..
“I pull l 6-7s and even a few 8s before. Off my looks alone”

Failure to do so will result in repercussions & punishment by looksmax law :ogre:

@Korea @looksmaxxer234 @AscendingHero @SMESH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 19445 and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., SendMePicsToRate and Korea
Alll of you are wrong. Next victims please. ( yawn). I’m average

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

View attachment 1593164

@ArchaicAlchemist22 My brotha you are on trial for the claims you’ve made. The looksmax community do not count black women as they are the lowest SMV & the ones provided are not Stacy / Ebony tier

Please show claims of “stacies & 6-7s” (preferably white) as you’ve stated in the beginning..

Failure to do so will result in repercussions & punishment by looksmax law :ogre:

I will be the accused's Looksmax Lawyer
Your Honor, my client does not need to show proof of his slays because he is too busy making new slays right now
That concludes the court session.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others

View attachment 1593164

He won't lmao.

I asked him to do that 3 pages ago and this fucking nerd started casting spells. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
Your Honor, my client does not need to show proof of his slays because he is too busy making new slays right now
Ha.
Lemme fix that.
nigga you ain’t telling me nothing new. I can be seen as average below average. Next victim please. Im getting bored with these people. ( yawn)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and LooksOrDeath
You just lost your Law Degree of this one cheif.

• WTF
He won't lmao.

I asked him to do that 3 pages ago and this fucking nerd started casting spells. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Resorted to name calling. You lost. Next.

He has no representation due to unable to afford one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 17676, ROTTING and 2 others
You just lost your Law Degree of this one cheif.
57 successful cases in a row and i lose while defending an aspie uggo

He has no representation due to unable to afford one
Mr.mod you lost too. Agreeing with the haters. Next victim please. This is getting to easy. ( yawn) I’m sleepy.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and .🇹🇩.
Ha.

nigga you ain’t telling me nothing new. I can be seen as average below average. Next victim please. Im getting bored with these people. ( yawn)
I will ban you for one day if you don’t substantiate your claims :ogre:

Tik Tok nigga Tik Tok you have 24 hours :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19398, Deleted member 16530 and LooksOrDeath
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

You want me to call you Zelda or some shit?
Call me average… below average.. above it. Slightly neutral. Dude you’ve been dealt with. Next.

• Ugh..

All I can say is I very comfortably mog the shit out of your recessed rodent tier face.

You have no cheekbone mass what so ever, not laterally not forward, you look like you would snap if someone even lightly tapped you, you have the highest forehead I have ever seem, ugly fucking nose which is wider than most peoples heads, your eye area is ghoulishly exposed because your orbitals are too curved and your brow ridge is non existent. Your jawline is pathetic and needs to be frauded with that crappy stubble which we can all still see how pathetically round it is lmfao, I see women with better jawlines than that. Lips are also deformed but you can see that. Collagen

OH AND TO TOP IT OFF YOU HAVE SHREK EARS AND NO COLLAGEN :ogre: :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, MiroslavBulldosex, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
I will ban you for one day if you don’t substantiate your claims :ogre:

Tik Tok nigga Tik Tok you have 24 hours :Comfy:
Threatening me because I don’t have proof. Read the thread bro. I posted pics of bitches in my inbox. You just lost again because now you’re mad. next.

• Ugh..
View attachment 1593176

All I can say is I very comfortably mog the shit out of your recessed rodent tier face.

You have no cheekbone mass what so ever, not laterally not forward, you look like you would snap if someone even lightly tapped you, you have the highest forehead I have ever seem, ugly fucking nose which is wider than most peoples heads, your eye area is ghoulishly exposed because your orbitals are too curved and your brow ridge is non existent. Your jawline is pathetic and needs to be frauded with that crappy stubble which we can all still see how pathetically round it is lmfao, I see women with better jawlines than that. Lips are also deformed but you can see that. Collagen

OH AND TO TOP IT OFF YOU HAVE SHREK EARS AND NO COLLAGEN :ogre: :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
Ok some of it is true I’m still average above average. You’ve been handled man. NEXT.(n)

• Ugh..
Threatening me because I don’t have proof. Read the thread bro. I posted pics of bitches in my inbox. You just lost again because now you’re mad. next.
None of those bitches were white or bad bitches as you claim..

Tik Tok .. ⏰

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 5892, .🇹🇩. and 3 others
Ok some of it is true I’m still average above average. You’ve been handled man. NEXT.(n)
How are you average or above average? You have NO redeeming features, YOU ARE MOGGED BY STREESHITTERS FROM THE GANGES RIVER. You do not have a singular aspect of your physical being which is even slightly positive, you are an abomination who should have never been born.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 5892, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
@tyronelite what is L.C 25

How are you average or above average? You have NO redeeming features, YOU ARE MOGGED BY STREESHITTERS FROM THE GANGES RIVER. You do not have a singular aspect of your physical being which is even slightly positive, you are an abomination who should have never been born.
jesus do not SendHimPicsToRate if below 8 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Oh wow. All capital big point. Guess what you’re still lost. You have no clue what you’re talking about. Another screamer crazy white boy again. What’s next the nword? Anyway. You’ve been dealt with. So NEXT.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and .🇹🇩.
You look like SHIT!!!
You wish. Just send a friend request it’s obvious you’re obsessed with me now. next victim please. God this is boring. I’m an average below average looking guy but not ugly ugly. Sheesh you guys suck.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch and .🇹🇩.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17123
Oh wow. All capital big point. Guess what you’re still lost. You have no clue what you’re talking about. Another screamer crazy white boy again. What’s next the nword? Anyway. You’ve been dealt with. So NEXT.
Considering the fact there were people who used to pay to hear my opinion of their face you should consider yourself very lucky to be getting this free. Now listen up bitch, you are not attractive, you are not smart, in fact I think your IQ may be below the freezing point of water.

How have I lost? the only person who has lost here is you, you lost the genetic lottery, you are a hideous freak.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 17763, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Considering the fact there were people who used to pay to hear my opinion of their face you should consider yourself very lucky to be getting this free. Now listen up bitch, you are not attractive, you are not smart, in fact I think your IQ may be below the freezing point of water.

How have I lost? the only person who has lost here is you, you lost the genetic lottery, you are a hideous freak.
He keeps saying "White Boy" as if the first people to start calling him ugly aren't ethnic LMAO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, justinzayn, Anchor_Ship and 2 others

fucking hell....
you should be a police interrogator or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and SendMePicsToRate

no man he's average above average as well as average below average looking guy, but don't forget not ugly ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 19445, Deleted member 17676 and 6 others
I'd say 4/10.
You have some flaws like lots of upper eyelid exposure, narrow face, low fWhR
But from what I've read on this thread, you seem satisfied with your options, very confident and getting what you want so it doesn't matter if you feel fulfilled!
As for what you can improve maybe try to make your eyebrows thicker(with minox or castor oil), they look thin on that first pic and don't have much definition(but maybe it's the lighting). Start a skincare routine too, check the Best Of the Best (Organized) thread for guides for skincare and to improve collagen. Also you have under eye dark circles so look up what you can do about that. Your hairline is also too high so wearing hats like in your second picture can help, or getting dreads or something to hide it.