36.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
This nigga has been going back and forth for 5 hours. Wtf 💀

@tyronelite @AscendingHero @Korea

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, SendMePicsToRate, tyronelite and 2 others
Everyone knows what it means except you nigger batty boy:ogre::eek:
I ain’t got time to be talking about this shit with you. I’m a 5/10 6:10 and 4/10 bad day/ what’s your point?

• Ugh..
dayum I thought this thread would be 7 pages tops... went 9 and still counting.

good effort everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Birdcell
I can see through you with those huge orbits retard:lul:
Go ahead and keep insulting me it’s not going to work bro. My thread my rules my game.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, .🇹🇩., Offensive Bias and 2 others
@prettyboislime brutal you were liking that nigga comments about slaying bad bitches, turns out he was slaying FAT bitches :feelskek:
Nope. I got skinny bitches. The ass phat like Kim K sucker. You guys keep it up. YALL ARENT FUCKING WITH ME. It’s over okay. Y’all are done

• Ugh..
See this website got you fucked up. Your inside platos cave with these fools. A 3/10 couldn’t do what I do cold approach and get pussy.

• Ugh..
OP you kinda look like me , I'm more darkskin tho , irl I got mixed results ya know

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, ROTTING, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
So much proof that this guy is a subhuman that gets 0 ***es (also larping), that it's unbelievable:

1. This guy posted 1 SELFIE pic (as stated in the first thread-post), also stating that it's his BEST PIC he has, which means he literally does not have pictures of himself outside (non NT)

2. All the "7-8/10 bad WHITE ***es" that he "hooked up with", are literally non-existent (he never posted a pic of him with them, also he only posted subhuman negress-tier obese women, and the hottest one of them was a 5/10 maximum)

3. He stated at the beginning of the thread

All I gotta do is spend bread
So even if he is "getting bitches", it is highly likely that he is a subhuman beta buxxer, scraping and getting starfish sex IN THE IDEAL SITUATION.

4. He is also extremely Low IQ, (most likely in the 70-90 range), which is seen by looking at his comments and contradicting statements (which is a bonus, considering his god tier looks).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, justinzayn, UglyGod360 and 5 others
OP you kinda look like me , I'm more darkskin tho , irl I got mixed results ya know
Yeah. These fools calling me a 3/10. Is pretty much an insult. A three out of 10 is straight unattractive and repulsive. Woman and men tell me I’m im not ugly but I’m not necessarily attractive either. I’m right in the middle like neutral. Hence average. Most people here just wanna argue but the real ones know I’m average even above it. A few comments said the truth 4/10, 5/10 and even a 6. Racist white boys here can’t stand the truth. Plus in real life I get results from bad bitches. So none of this PSL BULLSHIT MATTERS.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Birdcell
So much proof that this guy is a subhuman that gets 0 ***es (also larping), that it's unbelievable:

1. This guy posted 1 SELFIE pic (as stated in the first thread-post), also stating that it's his BEST PIC he has, which means he literally does not have pictures of himself outside (non NT)

2. All the "7-8/10 bad WHITE ***es" that he "hooked up with", are literally non-existent (he never posted a pic of him with them, also he only posted subhuman negress-tier obese women, and the hottest one of them was a 5/10 maximum)

3. He stated at the beginning of the thread

So even if he is "getting bitches", it is highly likely that he is a subhuman beta buxxer, scraping and getting starfish sex IN THE IDEAL SITUATION.

4. He is also extremely Low IQ, (most likely in the 70-90 range), which is seen by looking at his comments and contradicting statements (which is a bonus, considering his god tier looks).
Your a hater. Not reading your post bro. Good game you been lost. (y):feelsgood:

• Ugh..
it's not 3/10 , huge difference
what? Nigga I’m average cut it out. Take a break from this bullshit ass website and it’s PSL talk or whatever. This shit brainwashing you

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19398 and .🇹🇩.
  • Ugh..
what? Nigga I’m average cut it out. Take a break from this bullshit ass website and it’s PSL talk or whatever. This shit brainwashing you
nigga i told you your 4.5/10 on normie scale

nigga i told you your 4.5/10 on normie scale
nah, I’m a 4 to some and mostly a 5. Also to others a 6. Normie scale my ass. Any scale I’m straight.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and prettyboislime
dayum I thought this thread would be 7 pages tops... went 9 and still counting.

good effort everyone
No effort niggas just hating.

• Ugh..
  • +1
I'm literally the only person besides @AscendingHero people ask to rate ethnic faces.

He's simple ugly, nothing to do with his race lol.
Be careful with your words boy, i’m the most trusted rater on looksmax, of white and ethnic faces

@looksmaxxer234 @Ethereal @volcelfatcel @Shrek2OnDvD @Jagged0 @Adriana Lima @Moggedbyevery1 @VicMackey

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Jagged0, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
its ed676 or im trippin hmmm

@cloUder @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
damn shawty walmart lebrone

increase Sex appeal that what matters the most for black men it will ascend you more then any shit pretyboy maxxing , i assume you are 30?

Be careful with your words boy, i’m the most trusted rater on looksmax, of white and ethnic faces

@looksmaxxer234 @Ethereal @volcelfatcel @Shrek2OnDvD @Jagged0 @Adriana Lima @Moggedbyevery1 @VicMackey
Man please. You’re delusional just like them if you can’t I’m average above average. Shit on a bad day I’m a 4. Regardless, I’m the truth and yall niggas PSL looks shit Is too complicated.

• Ugh..
  • +1
let me be real with you. you obviously are new here. everyone here is negative af and will not bullshit so either leave or get used to it. as for your looks, you aren’t “ugly” but you’re definitely not handsome. you have a frozone looking ass head and your hairline is quite far back. grow out your beard and hair. your facial features aren’t terrible and they are workable. hit the gym also cuz u look skinny and like someone who has a feminine frame

• +1
Reactions: realrob
its ed676 or im trippin hmmm

@cloUder @volcelfatcel
No clue what you’re talking about. Next.
damn shawty walmart lebrone

increase Sex appeal that what matters the most for black men it will ascend you more then any shit pretyboy maxxing , i assume you are 30?
Yeah but let me guess your about to give me advice to workout and Shit. Yeah I know bit it’s not for just the bitches. I don’t need it. I needed a number for my face

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., prettyboislime and Deleted member 13332
Is it time to lock the thread?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, .🇹🇩., Korea and 4 others
Man please. You’re delusional just like them if you can’t I’m average above average. Shit on a bad day I’m a 4. Regardless, I’m the truth and yall niggas PSL looks shit Is too complicated.
You’re a 6. You seem like a funny and charming guy. I think you can indeed get many girls, not just from looks but personality as well. I can sense that you are blessed

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 14894
9 pages for rating a 3 psl nigga, really ?

• +1
let me be real with you. you obviously are new here. everyone here is negative af and will not bullshit so either leave or get used to it. as for your looks, you aren’t “ugly” but you’re definitely not handsome. you have a frozone looking ass head and your hairline is quite far back. grow out your beard and hair. your facial features aren’t terrible and they are workable. hit the gym also cuz u look skinny and like someone who has a feminine frame
Nah I’m good. I ain’t going no where. You ain’t telling me nothing I don’t know. Fuck these delusixonal brainwashed users. Niggas can’t even rate me.

• Ugh..
You’re a 6. You seem like a funny and charming guy. I think you can indeed get many girls, not just from looks but personality as well. I can sense that you are blessed
mulatto chadlite gaslighting

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and prettyboislime
Nah. White girls want me I reject them. I dont find them attractive.

You’re just jealous .

Nothing you say matters racist. ( next victims please)s god this is easy. I’ve never had such an easier argument to win. Straight up 5:10 looks for me.
See his above statement :lul:
Yeah. These fools calling me a 3/10. Is pretty much an insult. A three out of 10 is straight unattractive and repulsive. Woman and men tell me I’m im not ugly but I’m not necessarily attractive either. I’m right in the middle like neutral. Hence average. Most people here just wanna argue but the real ones know I’m average even above it. A few comments said the truth 4/10, 5/10 and even a 6. Racist white boys here can’t stand the truth. Plus in real life I get results from bad bitches. So none of this PSL BULLSHIT MATTERS.
You are a 3/10 fucking vermin won't shut up
nah, I’m a 4 to some and mostly a 5. Also to others a 6. Normie scale my ass. Any scale I’m straight.
Yes on your scale I would be a 200000/10 you fucking retard

mulatto chadlite gaslighting
Nah he’s right. I am somewhat blessed but still this ain’t about that it’s about me being average. Also, throw away that stupid ass psl idea. It’s garbage

• Ugh..
See his above statement :lul:

You are a 3/10 fucking vermin won't shut up

Yes on your scale I would be a 200000/10 you fucking retard
Not reading your post bro you’re some angry white racist prick. You’ll never interest me. ( argument over again) shut down.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Nah he’s right. I am somewhat blessed but still this ain’t about that it’s about me being average. Also, throw away that stupid ass psl idea. It’s garbage
you're fighting for your life because you want to be rated as average on a retarded PSL forum, kys you retard.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Not reading your post bro you’re some angry white racist prick. You’ll never interest me. ( argument over again) shut down.
First person in the world to score a negative IQ score

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and LooksOrDeath
Delusional narcy greycels gonna delusional narcy greycel :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
How big is your BBC :oops:
You can run bulge game on tinder and cover your face
@ArchaicAlchemist22