Rate my side profile

kinda i gained alot of strength tho and i have alot of lean body mass my bidelt width is over 23 and when i first ever started going to the gym i could squat a plate with decent fourm.
Post physique. Or are you ashamed of that too?

60 pounds in a year is either 90% fat or 50% fat if you used steroids. Choose one.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro and poopoohead
HTN with Chadlite Potential
bro WHAT :lul:
3298628_unknown.png
4130e7e3335d0ac91280d9842b4d6d3ab282d95a.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: alpha and poopoohead
kinda i gained alot of strength tho and i have alot of lean body mass my bidelt width is over 23 and when i first ever started going to the gym i could squat a plate with decent fourm.
man ur not bad but u need to fix ur jaw u literally have bones of a dog/ape.

and show frontal

No point in conveniencing him he actually thinks he can be a low tier chad after leanmax not even chadlite the nigga is straight up schizophrenic
you are bro you couldent name one bad feature. You said my skin was bad jfl:lul::lul::lul:

you are bro you couldent name one bad feature. You said my skin was bad jfl:lul::lul::lul:
Nigga u Look like a straight up chuwaua I give up, ur gonna be deluded for the rest of ur life no matter if 99% of the world disagrees u live in constant confirmation bias

and show fro

and show frontal
it doesnt need to be fixed my teeth are straight i have a wide palate and an proper bite its just bones. Ive had girls and guys compliment my jawline aswell

Nigga u Look like a straight up chuwaua I give up, ur gonna be deluded for the rest of ur life no matter if 99% of the world disagrees u live in constant confirmation bias
Knones deluded remeber you're the one whos 6'5+ that has trouble with women while im 6' and i dont have any trouble at all i told you in the begining if im a mtn then your a sub -1

Knones deluded remeber you're the one whos 6'5+ that has trouble with women while im 6' and i dont have any trouble at all i told you in the begining if im a mtn then your a sub -1
I have autism also even then I get women my life is irrelevant for all I know it might be lies, ur stories don’t corrilste with ur face, if I was trying to get with a girl and u showed up it wouldn’t be a strong competition because ur mtn u look like the avarage black dude in Walmart nigga literally how did u get that shit incur head

I have autism also even then I get women my life is irrelevant for all I know it might be lies, ur stories don’t corrilste with ur face, if I was trying to get with a girl and u showed up it wouldn’t be a strong competition because ur mtn u look like the avarage black dude in Walmart nigga literally how did u get that shit incur head
Im not an mtn and i showed you're austistic ass a video and you said it was a hooker :lul: .You don't know how to rate I'm am nowhere near a mtn with my forward growth and by my eye area alone. what would you even rate your self bro?

Im not an mtn and i showed you're austistic ass a video and you said it was a hooker :lul: .You don't know how to rate I'm am nowhere near a mtn with my forward growth and by my eye area alone. what would you even rate your self bro?
Mtn can have sex bro, if ur nt I see plenty of mtn having sex does mean ur chad

welp im not a mtn and your coping you couldent name one feature that was bad. If im a mtn then your a sub 5 bro im sorry i just have better bones

welp im not a mtn and your coping you couldent name one feature that was bad. If im a mtn then your a sub 5 bro im sorry i just have better bones
U look boneless in ur pics but whatever its like arguing with a bird there’s no point

U look boneless in ur pics but whatever its like arguing with a bird there’s no point
I look boneless with that much forward growth? your retarded jfl :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I look boneless with that much forward growth? your retarded jfl :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Alright literally everyone who rated u is wrong

Alright literally everyone who rated u is wrong
yup everybody that rated me is an incel who cant talk to women and thinks they need a trillion surgeries to get a girlfriend. Their option is automatically false

your on the same level as @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko and forevermirin
Black version of @Erik-Jón

Nigga u mog him to Nigeria and back he needs a wake-up call he’s straight up schizophrenic
thanks bro, and true he is a schizo

im MTN pushing low htn and my side profile is better than yours
View attachment 2095494View attachment 2095496
your gonial angle is 140 in those pics bro

mine is only 120
your nose is also clearly over projected mine has perfect projection despite blacks having a lot less projection on average so i don't think yours is better than mine bro. If you send a proper side it could be better but those pics are doing you any favors

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and ThousandCuts
your gonial angle is 140 in those pics bro View attachment 2095499View attachment 2095500
mine is only 120 View attachment 2095505 your nose is also clearly over projected mine has perfect projection despite blacks having a lot less projection on average so i don't think yours is better than mine bro. If you send a proper side it could be better but those pics are doing you any favors
ask any girl (or guy tbh) who's better looking and I guarantee that not one person will you you

you have an LTN side profile. stop being arrogant and delusional and accept subhumanity. that is the first step to actually improving

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
your gonial angle is 140 in those pics bro View attachment 2095499View attachment 2095500
mine is only 120 View attachment 2095505 your nose is also clearly over projected mine has perfect projection despite blacks having a lot less projection on average so i don't think yours is better than mine bro. If you send a proper side it could be better but those pics are doing you any favors
Nigga Ur spilling all that autistic numbers shit but at the end of the day a girl is gonna look at both of u and @StepbroMo is leagues more appealing, ur little autism is worthless even tho true his gonial angle isn’t ideal his chin is much better than urs so is his whole face and forward groth doesn’t make him look like a pitbull

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
ask any girl (or guy tbh) who's better looking and I guarantee that not one person will you you

you have an LTN side profile. stop being arrogant and delusional and accept subhumanity. that is the first step to actually improving
if mine is LTN side profile yours is a sub 5 your jaw is down swung mine isnt you can see I measured it. From my personal experience girls and guys have complimented my side profile. I think your projecting because when put to the test my side is better than yours. So you need to accept your sub-humanity.

if mine is LTN side profile yours is a sub 5 your jaw is down swung mine isnt you can see I measured it. From my personal experience girls and guys have complimented my side profile. I think your projecting because when put to the test my side is better than yours. So you need to accept your sub-humanity.
I've accepted subhumanity due to my height but facially, I mog you to death and the fact that you can't tell that you look bad is astounding

I live in south African and i see black men who look 3x better than you on a daily

• +1
51FC3C8F 9C78 41B9 90DC 5E88017F52F1

nigga even I mog ur little baby chin puppy looking ass side profile jaw maxilla leagues more masculine than urs better genial angle

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
Nigga Ur spilling all that autistic numbers shit but at the end of the day a girl is gonna look at both of u and @StepbroMo is leagues more appealing, ur little autism is worthless even tho true his gonial angle isn’t ideal his chin is much better than urs so is his whole face and forward groth doesn’t make him look like a pitbull
Accorrding to the angles and ratios thats untrue bro my numbers are backed by science your rating is backed by your wittle feelings his chin is worse than mine too this measures chin projection
the ideal for this angle is 108-130
his is way outside the ideal his chin and lips don't harmonize together sucks to suck

it's a slightly different angle but yours literally looks worse jfl
I said I'm MTN low HTN but wallahi I mog you

stop this cringe 💀
For this angle each degree is like a mile and mine is ideal and yours is downsung mine litterally looks better jfl i measured it retard stop acting retarted and accept the brutal mog thats come your way angles and ratios dont like

• JFL
Accorrding to the angles and ratios thats untrue bro my numbers are backed by science your rating is backed by your wittle feelings his chin is worse than mine too this measures chin projection View attachment 2095531 the ideal for this angle is 108-130 View attachment 2095540 his is way outside the ideal his chin and lips don't harmonize together sucks to suck
Nigga i ur little science doesn’t work irl I’m looking at both pics and the latter is more appealing ur mouth looks like shit and that short little chin makes u look like a little 14 yo

• +1
View attachment 2095527

nigga even I mog ur little baby chin puppy looking ass side profile jaw maxilla leagues more masculine than urs better genial angle
thats because your lip is thin asl :lul:
your either trna jut your chin out or your chin has very little projection + your lips are thin that really bad bro
1677694805786-png.2095531
mine mogs yours. This angle should be between 108 and 130

• Ugh..
Nigga i ur little science doesn’t work irl I’m looking at both pics and the latter is more appealing ur mouth looks like shit and that short little chin makes u look like a little 14 yo
Nigga your in your fellings right now my mouth is perfect it harmonizes well with my chin. Dont forget both of you are incels rotting on the internet and im the one that has experience with women stay in your place nigga.

For this angle each degree is like a mile and mine is ideal and yours is downsung mine litterally looks better jfl i measured it retard stop acting retarted and accept the brutal mog thats come your way angles and ratios dont like
okay whatever bro.
you mog so hard and you have nothing to improve on

thats because your lip is thin asl :lul: View attachment 2095547 your either trna jut your chin out or your chin has very little projection + your lips are thin that really bad bro
My lips are huge that’s the shit u don’t understand i have a big chin
3D248291 91CA 4008 B12D F70662D9C756
3A1ABD87 B4D0 404F 871F E4F8CDD0DF40

this one is old pic but shows my chin definitely mogs urs
6F3EE9E2 B481 4B9E 9CCD EBF485829C9B

• Love it
thats because your lip is thin asl :lul: View attachment 2095547 your either trna jut your chin out or your chin has very little projection + your lips are thin that really bad bro
you would look comical next to @Iasacrko tbh ngl

I've accepted subhumanity due to my height but facially, I mog you to death and the fact that you can't tell that you look bad is astounding

I live in south African and i see black men who look 3x better than you on a daily
apartlently when we measure these angles and ratios I mog you and i have actual experience with women unlike you rotting on the internet. Theres also no way you see black men who look better than me you dont go outside :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Hmm...
apartlently when we measure these angles and ratios I mog you and i have actual experience with women unlike you rotting on the internet. Theres also no way you see black men who look better than me you dont go outside :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
it’s easier to find a black dude that looks better than u that the opposite ur deluded nigger stop coping

it’s easier to find a black dude that looks better than u that the opposite ur deluded nigger stop coping
Your coping your 6'5+ but you have trouble with women and you dont go outside. If i were you i'd kms

there not huge there just full if i tucked in my lips like you did in your other pictures my chin would look huge. also doesnt matter how big your chin is I proved you have no harmony
U have 0 harmony in ur face for some reason u deluded urself to a level there’s no coming back from

you would look comical next to @Iasacrko tbh ngl
your side profile looks comical next to mine. Stop bringing up other people. Your living in his shadow

Your coping your 6'5+ but you have trouble with women and you dont go outside. If i were you i'd kms
Nigga if I looked like the avarage cotton picker I’d kill myself too, u look like the definition of a background character that’s the best way to describe u, ur like a little background guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Vain786 and Deleted member 16515
Screenshot 2023 03 01 20 30 26 270 comgoogleandroidappsphotos
Vs 3298627 IMG 20211219 232326760

3303460 3D248291 91CA 4008 B12D F70662D9C756 Vs 3298627 IMG 20211219 232326760

you have commited a heinous crime by claiming to mog either of us

@Iasacrko

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
U have 0 harmony in ur face for some reason u deluded urself to a level there’s no coming back from
I just proved i did retard my chin harmoizes really well with my lips.
you dont know how to rate nor measure harmony. Take a seat and stfu :lul: :lul: :lul: