• 7 - 7.5 PSL

• 7.5+ PSL

Results are only viewable after voting.
Korea

Korea

Verified Female
Im 488556
View attachment X4XYKD3O7ZFKVIUPTFYYT3KHII.webp
https://www.indiatoday.in/lifestyle...model-with-down-s-syndrome-1916368-2022-02-22

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksmaxxing, Hikicel69, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
Mogs 90% of the forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Aqua and Korea
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Deprived, n0rthface and 1 other person
VS is going downhill.

How on earth is a downy representing their company.
Before the downs girls they already had fat bitches and trannies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Korea
Before the downs girls they already had fat bitches and trannies.
Same with Calvin Klein.

So sad to see that Fashion World go to shit because of Gen Z being sensitive as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deprived, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
more smv than this whole forum combined

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 16275 and Korea
@AscendingHero would cuz of body

@Frank Jack would pass cuz no blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Elvisandreaa, n0rthface and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Man this diversity bullshit is so annoying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Korea, n0rthface and 1 other person
Man this diversity bullshit is so annoying
I swear to god it is.

Only seen a like 5 hot models that was from the last 5yrs tbh.

Pretty Sad.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
I swear to god it is.

Only seen a like 5 hot models that was from the last 5yrs tbh.

Pretty Sad.
There is a popular model tv show called „Germany’s Next top model“ and they also start with this diversity shit. They include trannies, plus sized women, old women etc

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, n0rthface, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
There is a popular model tv show called „Germany’s Next top model“ and they also start with this diversity shit. They include trannies, plus sized women, old women etc
Oh god. Do not get me started with the tranny propaganda.

That shit is honestly disgusting tbh.

And including old ugly women instead of old school hot women Like Cindy Crawford is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and germanlooks
This is just disgraceful

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
I am tropical tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Elvisandreaa
VS is going downhill.

How on earth is a downy representing their company.
It's a passing fad. It's mainly caused by the inability of plastic surgeons to quickly and reliably make ugly people beautiful so psychologists recommend aggressive delusionmaxxing so that people aren't dissatisfied with the way they look.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Korea
Btw do you think there's an innate component to recognizing beauty? Or are beauty standards mostly cultural? I am leaning towards the former.
Beauty isn't actually subjective at all.

There's set features and traits that are attracitve.

The further you deviate from the ideal, the uglier you become.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Beauty isn't actually subjective at all.

There's set features and traits that are attracitve.

The further you deviate from the ideal, the uglier you become.
There's def a subjective component to it though. I mean if a group of foids were told to choose between a chad and a normie, the vast majority would pick the chad. But let's say they had to choose between two chads and two normies? We'd see a lot of disagreement.

Yeah. What tier you fall in is mostly objective. So as a normie, you are not gonna win against a chad. But whether you are better looking than another normie depends a lot on the foid's tastes. So for the majority of people (who are normie level) whether a girl finds you attractive is mostly down to her subjective preferences.

• +1
There's def a subjective component to it though. I mean if a group of foids were told to choose between a chad and a normie, the vast majority would pick the chad. But let's say they had to choose between two chads and two normies? We'd see a lot of disagreement.

Yeah. What tier you fall in is mostly objective. So as a normie, you are not gonna win against a chad. But whether you are better looking than another normie depends a lot on the foid's tastes. So for the majority of people (who are normie level) whether a girl finds you attractive is mostly down to her subjective preferences.
Our brains are already wired to know what's attractive and what's not.

This truly doesn't fall under the definition of "Subjective".

This would suggest that a Chad with lesser ideal traits than another Chad would truly stand a chance.

The reason why normies are so scrambled, is because they just don't have enough ideal traits.

So things like personality etc become important.

If you post 2 Normies against eachother the better looking normie will win, same with chads.

Our brains are already wired to know what's attractive and what's not.

This truly doesn't fall under the definition of "Subjective".

This would suggest that a Chad with lesser ideal traits than another Chad would truly stand a chance.

The reason why normies are so scrambled, is because they just don't have enough ideal traits.

So things like personality etc become important.

If you post 2 Normies against eachother the better looking normie will win, same with chads.
Yeah. It's mostly objective. People generally agree on who is and isn't attractive. This something that has been firmly established by studies.

• +1
What body? she looks like a depigmented ape wtf
I can get behind calling her beautiful because she lacks the intelligence to realize we are being dishonest. Delusionmaxxing is very legit for her.

• JFL
I can get behind calling her beautiful because she lacks the intelligence to realize we are being dishonest. Delusionmaxxing is very legit for her.
She must be delusionmaxxed to the fuckin' moon right now.

She's a VS Angel lol.

She must be delusionmaxxed to the fuckin' moon right now.

She's a VS Angel lol.
Who cares tbh. She is harmless. I'd probably tell her she is attractive if she asked me and she'd buy it without question. Makes things much easier too.

However, I am against telling a self-aware and intelligent person they are beautiful because chances are they will know you are lying to them. Best to be honest and blackpill if they ask or not say anything at all.

• +1
Who cares tbh. She is harmless. I'd probably tell her she is attractive if she asked me and she'd buy it without question. Makes things much easier too.

However, I am against telling a self-aware and intelligent person they are beautiful because chances are they will know you are lying to them. Best to be honest and blackpill if they ask or not say anything at all.
Yea, 100% most people who ask know they're ugly, but want to know why.

It doesn't help them when people say they look alright, or even worse calling an ugly person attractive.

BDD Pipeline lol.

Yea, 100% most people who ask know they're ugly, but want to know why.

It doesn't help them when people say they look alright, or even worse calling an ugly person attractive.

BDD Pipeline lol.
Nope. That depends tbh.

Some are looking for validation. You see this on reddit a lot. Same with foids asking their bfs if some insta model fogs them. They want you to lie to them convincingly.

Over here you see a mix of both. Lots of people want looksmaxxing advice. Others just spam their pics for ratings.

And no. Most ugly people don't realize they are ugly or if they do, don't realize just how bad they look. I have lost count of the number of fat dudes, manlets etc. claim to be average. Some are even more delusional. Like some indian users here who claim to look like white people.

A few are blackpilled though and realize it's their looks that are holding them back. But they are either screwed due to unfixable shit or lack the willpower to improve their situation. Others are bluepilled af.

• +1
Nope. That depends tbh.

Some are looking for validation. You see this on reddit a lot. Same with foids asking their bfs if some insta model fogs them. They want you to lie to them convincingly.
Yea, in this situation girls could be looking for validation. It's still the same thing though, they should be rated accurately.
Over here you see a mix of both. Lots of people want looksmaxxing advice. Others just spam their pics for ratings.
True.
And no. Most ugly people don't realize they are ugly or if they do, don't realize just how bad they look. I have lost count of the number of fat dudes, manlets etc. claim to be average. Some are even more delusional. Like some indian users here who claim to look like white people.
People overating themselves is a huge issue lol. You gain so much more by being real with yourself about your looks. The Indians who think they're white passing just make me laugh lol.
A few are blackpilled though and realize it's their looks that are holding them back. But they are either screwed due to unfixable shit or lack the willpower to improve their situation. Others are bluepilled af.
Yup.

Talk about a fall from grace, jeez

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Korea
Talk about a fall from grace, jeez
I don't know why every company falls for the media pill.

Girls want to look up to pretty women, not downys lol.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
I don't know why every company falls for the media pill.

Girls want to look up to pretty women, not downys lol.
Noo they want diversity and body acceptance :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Korea
Both invisible

No fucking way my nigga :forcedsmile: just have down syndrome theory