HTW#6700

Stats:
Height 5'8
Bideltoid 19
Chest 36
Waist 25
Hips 29
Neck 14

What's my biggest body failo? Is it lack of chest definition? Should I try to get a thicker waist so that waist = hip or is slightly smaller waist more aesthetic?

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic and Deleted member 9380
  • +1
Reactions: orthochadic
physiques me

14 inch neck is pretty brutal. Mines 15.5 and still looks kinda thin

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Images 18

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: orthochadic
Looks like a twink

Ur biggest failo is noodle arms followed by small chest

• +1
Ur biggest failo is noodle arms followed by small chest
yeah i know my arms are 10 inches I'm planning to grow them to at least 13 so they can appear human. My problem is with my triceps not with my biceps cuz growing up I overtrained my biceps and neglected the triceps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: orthochadic, Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 5393
Lack of mass. Gain muscle and you will look good tbh

Skinny, no mass, probably look starved with a shirt
Combined with your height = Mogged by most people in real life

• +1
Skinny, no mass, probably look starved with a shirt
Combined with your height = Mogged by most people in real life
I'm above average height in my region. What should I aim for to mog (or at least be able to compete with) the average londoner? Is it possible to get there within a year natural or will I need to roid?

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic and Deleted member 8576
I'm above average height in my region. What should I aim for to mog (or at least be able to compete with) the average londoner? Is it possible to get there within a year natural or will I need to roid?
You can get really good progress in a year, you don't even need to think about roiding now
Start strength training and eat a lot, plus it looks like you have good proportions for an aesthetic physique and good genetics for staying lean on your journey
How old are you? Do you have access to a gym?

• +1
You can get really good progress in a year, you don't even need to think about roiding now
Start strength training and eat a lot, plus it looks like you have good proportions for an aesthetic physique and good genetics for staying lean on your journey
How old are you? Do you have access to a gym?
I'm 17, the thing is I have done some gym strength training before but it wasn't optimal because I was focusing on school work and couldn't always go to a gym.

Right now I don't have access to a gym but I do have a barbell at home that I can reach up to 36 kg with, plus two 4kg dumbells and two 8kg dumbells. I might be able to get access to a gym some time soon but even then I prefer working out at home because of school work. I can get more plates and dumbells.

I never took protein supplements but I am thinking about taking them now since my biggest issue is not gaining enough weight.
tbh my main goal is to just be able to look like the 'muscular one' while in uni.

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic and Deleted member 8576
I'm 17, the thing is I have done some gym strength training before but it wasn't optimal because I was focusing on school work and couldn't always go to a gym.

Right now I don't have access to a gym but I do have a barbell at home that I can reach up to 36 kg with, plus two 4kg dumbells and two 8kg dumbells. I might be able to get access to a gym some time soon but even then I prefer working out at home because of school work. I can get more plates and dumbells.

I never took protein supplements but I am thinking about taking them now since my biggest issue is not gaining enough weight.
tbh my main goal is to just be able to look like the 'muscular one' while in uni.
You definitely can achieve that. Start training consistently at home, you have nice equipment to start with. Get a pull up bar and some kind of a dip station if you already don't have one
3 full body workouts a week, changing foods and eating habits and you will see really good progresss in the next few months, don't over-complicate things just yet
Aim to gain 0.25kg - 0.5kg a week
Weigh yourself every week in the same day in the same time (right after you wake up)
You can do it

• +1
time to gymmax boyo