Rate Talisa Soto, ex model and actress she's 5'10

cope
I'm attracted to her face
you attracted to dick
you are secret gay
Ooh well done you're attracted to a Brazilian tranny well done fucking man shoulders man jaw

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426-224940.png
    Screenshot_20240426-224940.png
    585.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Talisa-soto.jpg
    Talisa-soto.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
Ooh well done you're attracted to a Brazilian tranny well done fucking man shoulders man jaw
Honestly didn't saw her body, even though it's good lean model body (similar to yours)

Proove that she's tranny
if you won't you will delete your account
lmao jfl at this latent gay

they are fat and their wasits are huge
They're fat that's complete bullshit since most woman back then were completely physically smaller back then than now

They're fat that's complete bullshit since most woman back then were completely physically smaller back then than now
They are fat lmao theiir bellies are huge af

You are bio trash that must be removed from this world lmao and latent secret gay jfl

Gay latent gay fat man lover kys cope

You're so fucking stupid you don't understand physical size at all you're so dummmmmmbb
You are latent gay
do you know what it is?
it's secret gay lmao

You're so fucking stupid you don't understand physical size at all you're so dummmmmmbb
tell me why you are so concerned about gays and trannies jfll:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your taste Is shit
Man shit
are you really angry boy, you are secret gay and concerned about gays, because your secret gay shows off thourhg you self and doesn't calm you donw? lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooo

tell me why you are so concerned about gays and trannies jfll:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Why cause most woman look like woMAN
and you're attracted to woMAN
YOU FAG GAY BOY ASS WIDE WAIST LOVING TRANNY FUCKER

are you really angry boy, you are secret gay and concerned about gays, because your secret gay shows off thourhg you self and doesn't calm you donw? lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooo
Nope I'm attracted to slim waist not fucking wide man like Dustin porier waists

Nope I'm attracted to slim waist not fucking wide man like Dustin porier waists
what?? your waists are Dustin poriers waists yes they are exactly like this jfl

Why cause most woman look like woMAN
and you're attracted to woMAN
YOU FAG GAY BOY ASS WIDE WAIST LOVING TRANNY FUCKER
You are latent gayYou are latent gay
You are latent gay
You are latent gay bla bla bla
lmaooo

what?? your waists are Dustin poriers waists yes they are exactly like this jfl
View attachment 2882384
Those are fucking hips the things above is the waist you retard omg who else do you find attractive I want to know what gay boy like you is attracted to so I can show how much of tranny lover fucker you're

Those are fucking hips the things above is the waist you retard omg who else do you find attractive I want to know what gay boy like you is attracted to so I can show how much of tranny lover fucker you're
no you are not right their waists are huge af and ratios are fucked looks pure trannies jfl
keep coping latent homosexual

no you are not right their waists are huge af and ratios are fucked looks pure trannies jfl
You are so stupid it's unbelievable the way woman were scaled back then they were physically way smaller than the woman of today hence why fucking retards like you exist with your autism you tranny fucker wide waist lover gay boy sling big schlong in your ass gay ass nigger

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424-183648.png
    Screenshot_20240424-183648.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 0
fat man lover
secret gay
latent gay
org. faggot
cope

If you zoom into a photo it's going to look bigger you fucking moron

You are so stupid it's unbelievable the way woman were scaled back then they were physically way smaller than the woman of today hence why fucking retards like you exist with your autism you tranny fucker wide waist lover gay boy sling big schlong in your ass gay ass nigger
lmao kys faggot
your image prooves that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426-233101.png
    Screenshot_20240426-233101.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240426-233116.png
    Screenshot_20240426-233116.png
    969.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240426-233200.png
    Screenshot_20240426-233200.png
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
bla bla bla bla bla latent homosexual sucks dick 6'7 nigger fucks hinm in the ass latent faggot