Rate the lower third of FailedNormieManlet fellas

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
C9064d5049378ae06f7ceedd6062017d

He doesn't believe he is HTN to ethnic girls and he clearly is so Imma prove it with a consensus vote.

He has a good eye-area with just some upper eyelid expose

What would you rate his mandibular and maxillary development / forward growth etc? HTN right? Very good lips too

3104735 999f7fd733fed16b9ef634e31b087e9e

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, BigBundaSlapper, to be human and 3 others
@FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
has he good eye area? jfl his eye area is the biggest failo. Indian 404 orbitals. Hes LTN facially and complete subhuman including height

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lasnt, justinzayn, MakinMogReturns and 7 others
has he good eye area? jfl his eye area is the biggest failo. Indian 404 orbitals. Hes LTN facially and complete subhuman including height

It's his dark-circles

He needs concealer. I told him this. OBVIOUS looksmatch for the bhenchod.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 17248 and FailedNormieManlet
Looksmax*

10/10 cos he's a chill user

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 19066 and 2 others
Repent to Allah @FailedNormieManlet and you will be 10/10

But tbh no its just a bit above average. And his eyes failos. Hes realistically below average with cute boy halo

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

But tbh no its just a bit above average. And his eyes failos. Hes realistically below average with cute boy halo
I would repent but I’m a sinner and would rather not repent and keep sinning my brother

• So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18840

Can you pls post me one cute guy that has failo eyes? Thank you.

It's his eyes the girls like. You are focusing on orbitals + dark circles + upper eyelid exposure. These chicks that tell him his new hair looks good and that he's cute are just looking at the eyeballs.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Can you pls post me one cute guy that has failo eyes? Thank you.

It's his eyes the girls like. You are focusing on orbitals + dark circles + upper eyelid exposure. These chicks that tell him his new hair looks good and that he's cute are just looking at the eyeballs.
For references i desperately think i need fat graft + canthoplasty so im not unbiased when it comes to eye area

he’s mtn

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
For references i desperately think i need fat graft + canthoplasty so im not unbiased when it comes to eye area

Because one of the major things that makes a face cute is the eye-area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
He’s a mtn for indians

But he isn’t = to 50th percentile whites

He's HTN for Indians.

MTN with ethnic tax

LTN with no lifts in his shoes

Average physique too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deprived and Erik-Jón
He's HTN for Indians.

MTN with ethnic tax

LTN with no lifts in his shoes

Average physique too
His heights over tier

He’s not equal to the average white guy at all though

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
He's looking lighter skin here :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I mean there is objective rating and women rating.
He gives off cute vibe which is what saves him.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I mean there is objective rating and women rating.
He gives off cute vibe which is what saves him.
Nice smile too

Good lips and his pheno failo is reduced with perm

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 18840
Pic is a frauded 3/4.

Get him to take one with him looking straight with correct posture.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Decent, just lower third 6-7

View attachment 1897021

He doesn't believe he is HTN to ethnic girls and he clearly is so Imma prove it with a consensus vote.

He has a good eye-area with just some upper eyelid expose

What would you rate his mandibular and maxillary development / forward growth etc? HTN right? Very good lips too

View attachment 1897025
You can see he has nasolabial folds too. Not a good sign tbh. Either his lower maxilla is bad or it is his midface.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
eh 6 out of ten

Fuark good craniofacial developement, wide palate. Above average forward growth. No wonder he is so smilepilled.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
literally a useless frauded pic

I cant see shit
Why
Btw why do I have nasolabial folds even though my mouth area protrudes quite a bit? This isn't in frauded pictures but a motion video in which I am turning my head around. I kinda have the same thing failednormiemanlet has. Imo, I think it is because of my fucked midface so my skin sags and causes folds.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Btw why do I have nasolabial folds even though my mouth area protrudes quite a bit? This isn't in frauded pictures but a motion video in which I am turning my head around. I kinda have the same thing failednormiemanlet has. Imo, I think it is because of my fucked midface so my skin sags and causes folds.
Naso folds are genetics nothing to do with forward growth

I cant see but the OP pics but maybe because your maxilla is narrow and there is not enough bone volume to stretch the skin or you have fat above your paranasal area and it sags down creating folds

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Erik-Jón
Lol no dude. It has a lot to do with forward growth. I know that if my maxilla was more forward (upper/lower or both), they would not be there.

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 18840
Everyone has nasolabial folds, even babies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I cant see but the OP pics but maybe because your maxilla is narrow and there is not enough bone volume to stretch the skin or you have fat above your paranasal area and it sags down creating folds
Maxilla narrow? Are you sure? I can't see how that could create folds. I know there are other problems caused by narrow maxilla such as narrow palate, fucked IPD, narrow face in general etc but I don't see how it can cause nasolabilal folds.

• +1
Maxilla narrow? Are you sure? I can't see how that could create folds. I know there are other problems caused by narrow maxilla such as narrow palate, fucked IPD, narrow face in general etc but I don't see how it can cause nasolabilal folds.
Narrow maxilla and palate is correlated. MSE helps by expanding the volume of the maxilla and stretching the tissue, theres some vector map of it but I dont have it ready

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero and Erik-Jón
Narrow maxilla and palate is correlated. MSE helps by expanding the volume of the maxilla and stretching the tissue, theres some vector map of it but I dont have it ready
Yes. But it also increases bizygo width, which can worsen ES ratio (if it is low to average) and FWHR (if it is already 2 or above).

Not a practical solution in my case as it is not worth it to ruin your ratios just to fix nasolabial folds.

• +1
Yes. But it also increases bizygo width, which can worsen ES ratio (if it is low to average) and FWHR (if it is already 2 or above).

Not a practical solution in my case as it is not worth it to ruin your ratios just to fix nasolabial folds.
I think they can make a cut by the cheekbones so they dont expand transversally during MSE but Im unsure, just something ive heard of. Theres also paranasal implants or fillers that can help

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Erik-Jón
They are not supposed to be prominent though. If they are, it's a cosmetic issue.
Pakicel how tf do you have 5k+ posts and don’t understand that bones stretch skin, this is way some people age good asf and average person ages like shit

Obviously narrow maxilla is fucked that’s literally the base of your face and lowers bone stretch on everything else

Narrow maxilla means 90% jaw width is actually less then someone with a wide maxilla with 80% jaw width for examppe

Pretty everything is smaller and less prominent, that’s how zygos can pop off the face wide maxilla is NEEDED for that with prominent zygos to boot

• +1
Reactions: Racky, BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
They are not supposed to be prominent though. If they are, it's a cosmetic issue.
Yeah the severity depends but it is usually genetic

i see no pics only numbers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: VHD
Yeah the severity depends but it is usually genetic
Nah. It is a sign of bad craniofacial development. The lower part of my eyes bulges out from my side, my lower lids droop down a lot and have lax skin and slight dark circles in the undereye region.

he's not ugly just not a lot of appeal and short
by no means is he hard on the eyes tho

It's pheno that failed him