Rate this “ ascension”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Retired , here to look better. No affiliations
Ok so I want you guys to honestly give me feedback if mole removal and a nose job will even help me . The first pic is me normally how I am . Second pic is me edited with no moles and 3 rd pic is me edited with no moles and a better nose (better shape from front ). I want u guys to rate or tell me if it’s even an improvement
818DAEE5 5109 431B B69A 636D6080EC60
1A3EFD0A 8F27 440F A371 6A426F4F7C76
4F5B1C2D 7C58 4B36 A89E B67DB962B1FD

Ok so I want you guys to honestly give me feedback if mole removal and a nose job will even help me . The first pic is me normally how I am . Second pic is me edited with no moles and 3 rd pic is me edited with no moles and a better nose (better shape from front ). I want u guys to rate or tell me if it’s even an improvement
View attachment 275306View attachment 275307View attachment 275308
You look good here and thought why is he here? Then read "pakistani" let me guess 5 ft 6 , skinny fat body aswell?

You look good here and thought why is he here? Then read "pakistani" let me guess 5 ft 6 , skinny fat body aswell?
I’m 5 10 , Pakistani and decently lean I’m not skinny fat at all I can pm pics

I’m 5 10 , Pakistani and decently lean I’m not skinny fat at all I can pm pics

You look good. Just that mole around your chin can go keep the lip one. Rhino won't make any real difference.

If you are here and think it's because of your face it's not it's because "pakistani " or your a mentalcel .

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Bechadish
You look good. Just that mole around your chin can go keep the lip one. Rhino won't make any real difference.

If you are here and think it's because of your face it's not it's because "pakistani " or your a mentalcel .
I'm afraid to say that he looks too much ethnic and thus don't get enough dopamine rush, that's why he is here.
OP it will be better like 0,5 PSL with all the procedures done, but that's in the best case, imo it's too risky.

the small mole is coll the bigger one should go,i removed moles too and it made a difference

keep the mole above ur lips, can't say much from pics but irl moles around that area are kinda attractive. had this 6psl petite curry foid in class with a mole above her lips and it was such a turn on

It will. Idk if rhino is necessary, but mole removal is.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Looks good with mole removal, also I might start worrying about the hairline.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
moles are not a failo tbh. fix your hair quality looks dead. fix your eyebrows you really gotta lengthen them they look like triangles right now. psl aspies would say eye shape is shit, girls dont really care that much. chadlite if you fix eyebrows and hair tbh.

Rhino won't do nothing for you

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
Looks good with mole removal, also I might start worrying about the hairline.
What do I do
How do I lengthen brows and whT do u mean by hair
moles are not a failo tbh. fix your hair quality looks dead. fix your eyebrows you really gotta lengthen them they look like triangles right now. psl aspies would say eye shape is shit, girls dont really care that much. chadlite if you fix eyebrows and hair tbh.

Wide bridge of nose is masculine, narrowing it will make your eyes look bigger and more far apart, which'll look femme. Moles don't matter, you can get it out if it bothers you, but some chicks will dig that you are not too perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Status
Not open for further replies.