Rate this mogger pheno on this curry

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
17sl3
Diganth manchale 439431 260x352 34y5571do66byqhh50i29s
Images
MV5BOGI1MmE1NzctZjU4ZS00OTgxLTliNGYtMTllZDQ2ODFlOTIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzY3MTExNTA V1
240920120836 5f6c3eecd6d29diganth manchale 2
Diganth2

I'm thinking this is a mogger pheno:oops:
I'm jealous kinda actually:feelswah:

Rate this enviable cunt tbh
@bittercurry @currylightskin @CFW432 @Preston @FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane @Chinacurry

Attachments

• 1000825-diwanth.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18045, Deleted member 16571 and 5 others
Irl 3/10.

On PSL forums, 5.5

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Anchor_Ship, ItsOver.com and 10 others
My pheno mogs his tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Anchor_Ship and Mewton
This is an actual good looking man that actually stands out unlike Zayn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 16571 and 2 others
He looks intelligent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18261
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
rate his looks. Extremely mogger, stand-out pheno. I'm mirin hard
I never use numbers, he is handsome, and that's what matters. Its a loser trait to analyze why. That's why I know Zayn isn't all that. It takes one look and its aspie to quantify this.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I never use numbers, he is handsome, and that's what matters. Its a loser trait to analyze why. That's why I know Zayn isn't all that. It takes one look and its aspie to quantify this.
Everybody rates, You don't have to use terms, use numbers if you will.

• +1
Zayn mogs him in bone prominence, but this guy looks far more intelligent, charismatic and fits the word handsome more. Zayn looks like a ken doll gone wrong.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
why do u say so?? He mogs, has good features no? Good coloring.
just dont think he has an attractive vibe.

I cant imagine him being in a bar in London or NYC or any decent place, and foids looking at him and getting turned on, whereas with zayn they would.

that said, sure this guy is more likely to get approached to shoot a fashion catalogue, so depends what u r after

• Woah
btw just realised maybe some of my comments are going straight over u cos I haven't clarified them properly.

what country are you in, and what kind of bars do u go to?

btw just realised maybe some of my comments are going straight over u cos I haven't clarified them properly.

what country are you in, and what kind of bars do u go to?
I'm Canadian, bro :lul:

• +1
I'm Canadian, bro :lul:
well Canada is a bit of an exception tbf, I have seen low SMV guys with sexy girls in Toronto and Vancouver, but I guess.u travel to USA, and u know no girl.is gonna see that guy and want an.ONS with him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
well Canada is a bit of an exception tbf, I have seen low SMV guys with sexy girls in Toronto and Vancouver, but I guess.u travel to USA, and u know no girl.is gonna see that guy and want an.ONS with him
Oh I see well your experiences are your experiences after all so I can't really "dispute" them but I have seen different, I think he would do well.

I think UK's hypergamy is a meme and is overrated. Where are you from again? Hong Kong?

I will maybe do a tinder experiment with his pics one day hopefully to see how he fare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18032
rule #1 to being a good looking indian: dont look indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and gamma
that doesn't even make sense because Indians look Indian, we just have diverse genotypes allowing for variations in skin tone and features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and .🇹🇩.
Looks exotic but doesn’t look indian

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Oh I see well your experiences are your experiences after all so I can't really "dispute" them but I have seen different, I think he would do well.

I think UK's hypergamy is a meme and is overrated. Where are you from again? Hong Kong?

I will maybe do a tinder experiment with his pics one day hopefully to see how he fare
I think you have seen my pic haven't you?
I used to live in HK, but I'm from UK, and have lived and travelled all over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ROTTING and justadude
that doesn't even make sense because Indians look Indian, we just have diverse genotypes allowing for variations in skin tone and features
most ppl irl wouldnt say hes indian if asked to guess his race is what im saying. obviously he doesnt look white but not indian either

Send me buddyboyo

most ppl irl wouldnt say hes indian if asked to guess his race is what im saying. obviously he doesnt look white but not indian either
Isn't that more on the ignorance of those individuals? You are thinking of stereotypes and how certain peoples are "Seen" based on representations.

Also quite backhanded. He is 100% Indian genetically, calling every good looking Indian "non-Indian" looking is just salty cope from jealous people it sounds like, who wants to claim their beauty and make it their own;)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 18012 and 3 others
Yes I have seen you. You said Hong Kong but didn't know you were from the UK. You ever live in Singapore?

• +1
Correction - PASS as non Indian.

Every Indian looks indian, from Roshan to Neil Nitin to Dravidian call centre worker

• +1
Reactions: justadude, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 15004
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and Deleted member 15004
Isn't that more on the ignorance of those individuals? You are thinking of stereotypes and how certain peoples are "Seen" based on representations.

Also quite backhanded. He is 100% Indian genetically, calling every good looking Indian "non-Indian" looking is just salty cope from jealous people it sounds like, who wants to claim their beauty and make it their own;)
The plight of being a underdog race, people don’t say shit about David gandy, as if he remotely resembles the average Brit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 15004
Both send me pics

for ref, I don't really bother much with rating/ judging people coz I know everyone here already has INSANE insecurities on it including me. At the most give constructive softmaxxing advice if they specifically ask for it, else not even that. Just curiosity what people look like
@Chinacurry

for ref, I don't really bother much with rating/ judging people coz I know everyone here already has INSANE insecurities on it including me. At the most give constructive softmaxxing advice if they specifically ask for it, else not even that. Just curiosity what people look like
@Chinacurry
I look like an ethnic incel, the guy who's only food enough for LTR/ marriage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadethnic101 and Chinacurry
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 18032
Rate this mogger pheno
IMG 20220315 114641

Irl 3/10.

On PSL forums, 5.5
Irl 3/10???

You have to be joking. Even I don't rate so harshly.

At the very worst even with the curry tax, he is a 5/10 imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032 and Chinacurry
Irl 3/10???

You have to be joking. Even I don't rate so harshly.

At the very worst even with the curry tax, he is a 5/10 imo.
Do you think there would be a "curry tax" on him??

• +1
Med passing

• Woah