Rate this mogger pheno on this curry

Yes, but it would be very little. If he's a 6/10 facially, it would be cut down to a 5/10 at the very most imho.
I mean I don't get it. I read a lot of contradictory and inconsistent stuff here. How will he have a "tax" applied to him when you and others say that he doesn't even look stereotypically "Indian"?

I mean I don't get it. I read a lot of contradictory and inconsistent stuff here. How will he have a "tax" applied to him when you and others say that he doesn't even look stereotypically "Indian"?
He looks paki at bare minimum

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 18032
He does look North Indian/Paki, but not extremely or 'stereotypically' Indian. He does have a tax applied on him, but it isn't that heavy.

He does look North Indian/Paki, but not extremely or 'stereotypically' Indian. He does have a tax applied on him, but it isn't that heavy.

Average Bengaluru guy

How is this a mogger pheno I go out and see guys with better colouring everyday

How is this a mogger pheno I go out and see guys with better colouring everyday
It is a pretty damn good coloring. Where are you, are you in curryland or Canada US UK ..?

It is a pretty damn good coloring. Where are you, are you in curryland or Canada US UK ..?
Curryland and his colouring is nothing special. It's an alright pheno but far from being striking

Curryland and his colouring is nothing special. It's an alright pheno but far from being striking
You're underrating him hard imo it's a pretty solid look not gonna lie

which region? what group are you a part of basically?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
I'm not rating him at all, just his colouring. Sendhil has garbage colouring but still manages to look good, does that mean his colouring is desirable?

Mumbai
I meant underrating his coloring, should have been obvious as that's what we were talking about. Sendhil looks good because of his insane bone mass and definition but yes his coloring isn't ideal

I see. Which "caste" would you say you are a part of? I don't think Mumbai of all places is a pheno-mogger place lol I thought you were going to say Srinagar or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and AcneScars
Which "caste" would you say you are a part of?
My mother is brahmin
I don't think Mumbai of all places is a pheno-mogger place lol I thought you were going to say Srinagar or something
Lol what mumbai has lots of models and actors because of bollywood. Plus all the prettyboys i see on Instagram are either from mumbai or delhi.

Also I've lived in kashmir and people there look indian they're just a few shades lighter on average. Even in kashmir I was lighter than most

My mother is brahmin

Lol what mumbai has lots of models and actors because of bollywood. Plus all the prettyboys i see on Instagram are either from mumbai or delhi.

Also I've lived in kashmir and people there look indian they're just a few shades lighter on average. Even in kashmir I was lighter than most
Never said they didn't look indian its just that Mumbai has a very bad reputation lol

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars