rate this potential surgerymaxxing plan:

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
not necessarily my plan btw

-----------------

Pagnoni for:

ccw triimax

saddled infra-malars + supras (maybe some more browridge augmentation along w/ it)

mandibular angle implant

Rhino

----------------

Anything u would add or change? i think all of these combined would be 50k

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and 5.5psl
Post face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, Oxygen and NorthAtlandidMogs
@thecel
@Esteban1997
@RealSurgerymax
@5.5psl

Post face.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Gaygymmaxx

-----------------

Pagnoni for:

ccw triimax

saddled infra-malars + supras (maybe some more browridge augmentation along w/ it)

mandibular angle implant

Rhino

----------------

Remove the saddle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and 5.5psl
every surgery in the book = never began

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oxygen
What’s your current facial rating and height?

What’s your current facial rating and height?
i dont really go by psl too much but id say front profile im completely average MTN (w/out fraud). I am someone who ascends greatly from squinch/squinting which legit puts me up to HTN. My side profile is worse though. I have a flat/recessed maxilla (not deformed-tier though) and downgrowth without a prominent chin (mandible isnt recessed) and average browridge. Definetly a LTN from side profile.

Im also 5' 8" or 173 cm

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Deleted member 27472
725831a4-1532-4226-bf54-8ddaf52d6b85-jpeg.1281587

anything is possible brah
Retard. Ive beenchere for years. Only he ascended out of all the surgerymaxxers and ive seen 50+ people hardmax and think they had a chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Oxygen
i dont really go by psl too much but id say front profile im completely average MTN (w/out fraud). I am someone who ascends greatly from squinch/squinting which legit puts me up to HTN. My side profile is worse though. I have a flat/recessed maxilla (not deformed-tier though) and downgrowth without a prominent chin (mandible isnt recessed) and average browridge. Definetly a LTN from side profile.

Im also 5' 8" or 173 cm

Honestly I feel like you’d ascend more from body halo and wearing lifts and doing the most important surgery’s rather than spending 50k+ on surgery’s

My face is similar I’m a HTN from the front but my side profile is not great lol.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and Deleted member 21863

Im also 5' 8" or 173 cm
Race?

Retard. Ive beenchere for years. Only he ascended out of all the surgerymaxxers and ive seen 50+ people hardmax and think they had a chance
Have you seen @TheLordMadness full face? Before/after

Won't say exact race but I'm not white. I'm ethnic w/ ideal phenotype (not coping)
As long as your not something death tier Like curry or rice

• +1
no pics of face no fucking care

Is he the one who got the jaw implant and his harmony is ridiculously wonky? Someone showed me on disc Nd its a rly big implant
Idk maybe, He had something wrong with his masseters? Is the design big to you?
2796066 52B330E3 22E4 446C 8C7F 4DD3F5FCD895 2796064 BAA725B9 7415 49BC 9930 EA69FBE72BB7

1553661 dddd3 3142192 AF6AE184 339E 4B84 93B1 50C10B8DBD26

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Idk maybe, He had something wrong with his masseters? Is the design big to you?
View attachment 2131234View attachment 2131232

View attachment 2131236View attachment 2131235
He said himself his masseters got displaced by the implant, I don’t think his design was too big but it’s too clunky near the gonions.
Also too much size added to his mid-mandible.

I mean a result like this isn’t bad at all but he needed the design to incorporate gonial flare and to taper down instead of adding mass everywhere.

2899882 9D6227FF AB2E 4052 82A0 A71A2FD914CF

-----------------

Pagnoni for:

ccw triimax

mandibular angle implant

Rhino

----------------

I dont think it will be 50, I would bet 40k

• +1
He said himself his masseters got displaced by the implant, I don’t think his design was too big but it’s too clunky near the gonions.
Also too much size added to his mid-mandible.

I mean a result like this isn’t bad at all but he needed the design to incorporate gonial flare and to taper down instead of adding mass everywhere.

View attachment 2131530
Is that him? Jaw looks like a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Oxygen