Rate what I ate today (under 1400 cals)

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
Ate 3 eggs for breakfast with coffee. One Apple as snack/lunch. Less than 100g of pasta with one chicken breast and sallad, made a dressing with a tablespoon of olive oil and spices. And for snacks i had 4 10g bounties with chamomile tea and teaspoon honey.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and redmaxx
chad eats pizza and pringles and gets to fuck your oneitis, incel starves himself to look like concentration camp survivor

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, lemonnz, Deleted member 32973 and 7 others
chad eats pizza and pringles and gets to fuck your oneitis, incel starves himself to look like concentration camp survivor
I am fat I need to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Youㅤ and fuxkdakikez
I need to start a diet tbhngl ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Ate 3 eggs for breakfast with coffee. One Apple as snack/lunch. Less than 100g of pasta with one chicken breast and sallad, made a dressing with a tablespoon of olive oil and spices. And for snacks i had 4 10g bounties with chamomile tea and teaspoon honey.
i didn’t eat anything

i mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
i give it a week before you eat x10 of what you ate before and gain 20kg

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, ShowerMaxxing and fuxkdakikez
Bro do you still post on .is? Don't see you around anymore ngl
I comeback every once in a while but i have been very inactive for a few years now

Wrong.
Chad does ray peat and takes thyroid

Could have done without the olive oil, a bit of tightening and you could easily get beneath 1000. Otherwise pretty good

Could have done without the olive oil, a bit of tightening and you could easily get beneath 1000. Otherwise pretty good
I don’t want to starve and ruin my metabolism, I am trying to stick around 1300-1500

i starve myself for like 18 hours a day, still a virign

• So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I don’t want to starve and ruin my metabolism, I am trying to stick around 1300-1500
If you want to be beautiful, you have to take risks. Remember that all calories are sickness. The more calories, the more sickness.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
anatomy. and human survival. i had anorexia jfl. you get used to it. but dont ever think you will eat normally again. once i got hospitalized and they refed me. i gained all the weight back. at that point my body binged and i gained even more weight. you don't care at that point. you just keep eating. its a black pit less hole. so stop being quirky eat enough protein and lean down properly faggot.

anatomy. and human survival. i had anorexia jfl. you get used to it. but dont ever think you will eat normally again. once i got hospitalized and they refed me. i gained all the weight back. at that point my body binged and i gained even more weight. you don't care at that point. you just keep eating. its a black pit less hole. so stop being quirky eat enough protein and lean down properly faggot.
Wdym properly? What would u do differently? I don’t restrict myself as I said I ate chocolates for example. I’ve struggled with food and such before, but I am bettering

Above average

• +1
Good

• +1
Substitute egg whites for eggs. Unless your diet is already so low in fat that your dick stopped working. 3 large eggs is like 240 calories. 100 grams of egg whites is about 45 calories.
Does the olive oil really help with the flavour of the salad? Because a tablespoon of extra incel olive oil is about 14g fat, 126 calories. So it better be worth it.
By Bounties do you mean those chocolate bars with coconut filling? GOAT cheat meal.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Deleted member 33379
Substitute egg whites for eggs. Unless your diet is already so low in fat that your dick stopped working. 3 large eggs is like 240 calories. 100 grams of egg whites is about 45 calories.
Does the olive oil really help with the flavour of the salad? Because a tablespoon of extra incel olive oil is about 14g fat, 126 calories. So it better be worth it.
By Bounties do you mean those chocolate bars with coconut filling? GOAT cheat meal.
The fat of the egg yolks are really nutritious, same with olive oil. It’s healthy fats and I am not afraid of eating fats. And yes I mean those chocolates, they’re so good 😋

Wdym properly? What would u do differently? I don’t restrict myself as I said I ate chocolates for example. I’ve struggled with food and such before, but I am bettering
you sound young pls dont be young

• +1
Egg whites are a hack from above

I am 17, why?
stop starving. fuark i felt 17 yesterday. im 19. im so old jfl. use this website. https://www.spartafit.com/main/exercise for muscle growth.php
track your foods. eat protein. main thing. the weight will go fast at first then plateau. don't worry its ok your body is just in shock. keep decreasing 100 kcal every 2 weeks. start at your maintenance. you can calculate that online. you are still going through puberty faggot so don't starve. before long you will see those beautiful abs. make sure you lift a little not a lot.

• +1
Low t

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
stop starving. fuark i felt 17 yesterday. im 19. im so old jfl. use this website. https://www.spartafit.com/main/exercise for muscle growth.php
track your foods. eat protein. main thing. the weight will go fast at first then plateau. don't worry its ok your body is just in shock. keep decreasing 100 kcal every 2 weeks. start at your maintenance. you can calculate that online. you are still going through puberty faggot so don't starve. before long you will see those beautiful abs. make sure you lift a little not a lot.
Okay thank u so much

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
You're going to look like a starved pajeet if you follow this diet model.

How about you stop eating like a prepubescent girl and start tracking your macros you fucking nigger?

• +1
Egg whites are a hack from above
Yeah, egg whites are definitely like a cheat code for getting lean protein. The down side with egg whites though is that they are expensive. A 1kg carton of egg whites is 100g protein and only 450 calories. But it costs like $8 CAD now. lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Yeah, egg whites are definitely like a cheat code for getting lean protein. The down side with egg whites though is that they are expensive. A 1kg carton of egg whites is 100g protein and only 450 calories. But it costs like $8 CAD now. lmfao.
Food prices across the board are pretty terrible, but I'd still rather spend $8 on 450 calories of egg whites than $8 on 4500 of Mcdonalds. Quality comes at a cost, but low quality costs far more down the line.

1,400 calorie diet is like a starvation diet but I decided to make a macro plan for one nonetheless

Macros for a 1,400 calorie diet for a 176cm tall man weighing 81kg

Protein: 62.53333333g
Carbs: 216.5836327g - 229.6g
Fat: 31.73333333g

Calories from Protein: 18%
Calories from Carbs: 62%
Calories from Fat: 20%

Feel free to take some points out of carbs to add to protein if you want. But if you don't lift, it doesn't really matter.

If you are feeling that this high-carb, low-fat diet is too bland and lacking in flavour or feel your like your dick isn't working or your hormones are out of whack, feel free to take some points out of carbs and put them into fat. Just be wary that fat is worth 9 calories per gram and carbs are worth 4 calories per gram (or less. Fibre is about 2).

This macro break down is assuming that you are a productive member of society. If you don't need any energy to do anything productive then your carbs don't need to be this high.

Last edited:
will buy the weight calculator now. 100g of verything, i will ascend so hard

i miss you griffiths