Rate with potential (mirror)

Yeah he doesn’t but his maxilla and chin are recessed like mine and he is still 6.5-7 PSL so no that does not make or break an HTN from a chadlite only if everything else about your face are normie/slightly above avg which mine aren’t.
Brothers gonna be like 25 by the time he loses all that weight tho

i think it’s cause of ur lower lid due to lack of infras. doesn’t look like a eye width issue to me. i suffer from the same thing just not quite as extreme
Do u think mine is quite extreme? And how much would I benefit from fixing my lower eyelid

U have a long long way to go before ur 10 percent body fat
Yes. It’d take me like a year. But u and I both know i’d mog hard so why care about how long it’ll take me, i’m already 1/12th of the way there already

eh not that bad since ur already decently lean. and i wouldn’t bother, there’s other things that would ascend u way more
Decently lean? I am like 15 - 17 percent body fat with bloating issues my under eyes will be so gaunt when lean but atleast I have the ability to have a nice ogee curve

Mtn

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
He told me you rated him a chad
smallman

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and smallman
imo hes probably high htn low chadlite
Stretch ngl low lite needs more strict requirements if @dervw4cenks is a lower end lite. Can't be as lenient for htns as lites

• +1
Reactions: smallman and dervw4cenks
Stretch ngl low lite needs more strict requirements if @dervw4cenks is a lower end lite. Can't be as lenient for htns as lites
What do u rate that black guy then

As we are for lites*

@dervw4cenks black guy is better looking then me rn but you are overrating tf out of him imo

looks around claviculars tier of mid htn
One has prime, hot women from all across the world touching themselves to him; the other has prime, lonely men from all across the world touching themselves to him.

Choose wisely

• +1
One has prime, hot women from all across the world touching themselves to him; the other has prime, lonely men from all across the world touching themselves to him.

Choose wisely
Bros got a point

• JFL
Reactions: greycel

Choose wisely
I mog both ngl

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
You just hate black brahs

That's an underrate
U have to remember there's a guy like him but wit lower brows
A guy like him but with more robust bones
A guy like him w more facial depth
Better eye spacing
Better maxilla
More facial leanness. He's not in w lites
There's a guy in here who mogs Franco and he's only between a mid and low 7 despite having Better ratios and more bones and doesn't look weird

• +1
Reactions: smallman and Autismcel
Doesn't make sense

Ofc there will always be a bigger fish lol. Doesn't mean that you gotta underrate him
It means that you categorize all the fish. He's not even close to @MakinMogReturns

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger and Autismcel
It means that you categorize all the fish. He's not even close to @MakinMogReturns
Nah lowkey notfromco has a more appealing face to me idk why, ky doesn’t blow up on TikTok maybe he looks too masc or something idk

Leaning, better hair, skinmaxxing + colouringmaxx, neckmaxx and Lip widening soon. Last post for a while and then I’ll come back in a month or longer
do exactly what you said bro and you can ascend. how do you plan on lip widening ?

• +1
do exactly what you said bro and you can ascend. how do you plan on lip widening ?
Firstly, losing weight which everyone knows, 3d print a lip widening appliance and use it for like an hour a day for a long time and hopefully I get permanent results.

Firstly, losing weight which everyone knows, 3d print a lip widening appliance and use it for like an hour a day for a long time and hopefully I get permanent results.
you can definitely ascend if it works bro you have good bone development and your mandible slays

• +1
you can definitely ascend if it works bro you have good bone development and your mandible slays
Yeah the goal is htn - high htn might need to do some eyelash maxxing and minoxidil on eyebrows too if I want to get to high htn I think

Leaning, better hair, skinmaxxing + colouringmaxx, neckmaxx and Lip widening soon. Last post for a while and then I’ll come back in a month or longer
ur eyes are raped

• Hmm...
I never rated myself chad what. I think anything in chadlite range should be accurate yeah. Low chadlite. I dont get rated htn that often
Let me rate u brah? Just curious

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Yeah the goal is htn - high htn might need to do some eyelash maxxing and minoxidil on eyebrows too if I want to get to high htn I think
bro use an eye lash curler its a game changer. and pair it with minoxidil and it’s a eye maxing cheat code

• +1
also I used to have very striking colouring but I have been vampiremaxxing lol but im on tret now tho
bro stop vampire maxxing and start tanmaxxing, people saying pale skin is the best are coping because they are too anxious too go outside. Start diet and outside maxxing to fix your skin.

bro use an eye lash curler its a game changer. and pair it with minoxidil and it’s a eye maxing cheat code
But isn’t minoxidil bad for the eyes I ain’t taking oral so

bro stop vampire maxxing and start tanmaxxing, people saying pale skin is the best are coping because they are too anxious too go outside. Start diet and outside maxxing to fix your skin.
I will dw bro but ngl leaning is the best option for me

I will dw bro but ngl leaning is the best option for me
you already look decently lean but yeah you could probably lose a couple percentage points.

• Hmm...
you already look decently lean but yeah you could probably lose a couple percentage points.
The difference between 15 percent and 10 percent can literally make a massive difference lol

But isn’t minoxidil bad for the eyes I ain’t taking oral so
it can be if you just put it directly in your eyes just try to make it on your eye brows and eye lashes even if it’s minimal

I think my jaw and my hollow are definitely my stand out features, when lean I actually have a really nice balance of dimorphic features as shown here
no, leanmaxing is mental masturbatoin, i dont see how you would turn into that guy, he has much better features, colouring, skin, bone density, bone placement.

• Hmm...
no, leanmaxing is mental masturbatoin, i dont see how you would turn into that guy, he has much better features, colouring, skin, bone density, bone placement.
Leanmaxxijg is giga important wyo bro, his features are slightly better and we have similar harmony, my colouring has better potential, skin is easy to fix, bone density mine mogs, his bone placement mogs but it doesn’t matter he will mog me anyways

U have to remember there's a guy like him but wit lower brows
A guy like him but with more robust bones
A guy like him w more facial depth
Better eye spacing
Better maxilla
More facial leanness. He's not in w lites
There's a guy in here who mogs Franco and he's only between a mid and low 7 despite having Better ratios and more bones and doesn't look weird
What do you rate this black guy

Do u reckon I could mog this nga
Not in a million years. That dude is chadlite may be approaching low chadrone. No one on this forum has his appeal

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
Leanmaxxijg is giga important wyo bro, his features are slightly better and we have similar harmony, my colouring has better potential, skin is easy to fix, bone density mine mogs, his bone placement mogs but it doesn’t matter he will mog me anyways
ok enough, ur not goodlooking at all, ur the typa guy that would get pointed out or blatantly made fun of for his appearance in social settings. I have tooken ur narcisism for far too long:cautious: u

youd rate dervw4 low lite? what does he look like