Rate with potential (mirror)

ok enough, ur not goodlooking at all, ur the typa guy that would get pointed out or blatantly made fun of for his appearance in social settings. I have tooken ur narcisism for far too long:cautious: u
I was trolling, but I do have htn potential there's no denying that and I did used to be one too

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969
this is just bad pic of you

i mean i wouldn't take srsly what @dervw4cenks rates no disrespect
i think he rated me like LTN

Attachments

• chad.jpg
    chad.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 0
  • chad2.jpeg
    chad2.jpeg
    364.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks
I was obviously trolling lmfao i even said low ltn
norwood vs me who looks better honestly

think this is his bad pic of him but otherwise he mogs slighly maybe idk

Attachments

• chad.jpg
    chad.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 0
once you actually zoom or look at his face objectively in that pic youll understand that no way he looked strong htn level there

What do you rate norwood then. Because that's his best pic by far imo. None of his other pics come close to that
when i compared his zoomed in face vs mine he didnt look strong htn level right? but
i mean looking at this pic i can probably properly gauge his looks
facially he only looks "unappealing coz he is making autistic face + sucking cheeks which he doesnt need to do"
i think he would look better than me irl in motion

Attachments

• 1717287002832.png
    1717287002832.png
    240.3 KB · Views: 0
when i compared his zoomed in face vs mine he didnt look strong htn level right? but
i mean looking at this pic i can probably properly gauge his looks
facially he only looks "unappealing coz he is making autistic face + sucking cheeks which he doesnt need to do"
i think he would look better than me irl in motion
To me that pic looks worse than the other pic. Imo he's like probably same level as you overall based off pictures

I agree his facial expressions look a bit autistic

I was trolling, but I do have htn potential there's no denying that and I did used to be one too
yeah htn u need to adress ur lip width though

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: reeceJen and notgraycel245969
yeah htn u need to adress ur lip width though
what would u rate this, I morphed lips how they will look after leaning and lip stretching (ik i still look like utter wank here)

Attachments

• image_2024-06-02_212717459.png
    image_2024-06-02_212717459.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 0
Do u reckon I could mog this nga
No. You are MTN, harmony is just not there. Nigga has excellent harmony. Maybe potential for low HTN, nigga is chadlite thou

• +1
No. You are MTN, harmony is just not there. Nigga has excellent harmony. Maybe potential for low HTN, nigga is chadlite thou
lol... my visual harmony is not there due to facial fat and bloating, in reality my ratios are actually good u will see when I ascend. Also me and the black dude have very similar harmony

lol... my visual harmony is not there due to facial fat and bloating, in reality my ratios are actually good u will see when I ascend. Also me and the black dude have very similar harmony
Similar is not the same. But good luck dude

• +1
Also just interested but what makes my harmony look bad?

Also just interested but what makes my harmony look bad?
idk man, I am not super autistic, I rate mostly based on pattern recognition and feeling. I know when I see an attractive person right away i don't have that feeling with you.

• +1
Hopefully I am not coming across as too harsh, u still got potential thou

• +1
idk man, I am not super autistic, I rate mostly based on pattern recognition and feeling. I know when I see an attractive person right away i don't have that feeling with you.
Could be due to lighting can play a role what would u rate me here?

Attachments

• IMG_5086.jpg
    IMG_5086.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2865.jpeg
    IMG_2865.jpeg
    996.3 KB · Views: 0
Could be due to lighting can play a role what would u rate me here?
In the first pic where the angle is 3/4th view a bit you look much better. Which is good since that is how most ppl see you in motion, I think your front is just not that good. Fist pic low HTN, but in general more like high MTN. But maybe you look much bttr in real life. Your jaw is really good, but some other features seem off like your lips have a weird shape and look bloated or something.

I think in your case you are probably polarizing? Maybe some women love this look and others not much.

Like in the first pic I instantly get that feeling "that is an attractive person" but in the 2nd up close not much

Like in the first pic I instantly get that feeling "that is an attractive person" but in the 2nd up close not much
Because it’s lens distorted. I also had a short chin here and I recently fixed it I think my next ascension will be way better. Mid htn or higher maybe the lower third can make the difference and also I had some softmaxx errors such as shit eyerbeow

It’s also not a 3/4 it’s a frontal

U can see in this photo that my lower third has improved a lot but obviously a lot of work has to be done

Attachments

• IMG_0445.jpeg
    IMG_0445.jpeg
    337.9 KB · Views: 0
why are you mogging hard here did you decend or something u look super lean
it's literally me just morphed lean lol but yeah I will be that eventually just give it time

it's literally me just morphed lean lol but yeah I will be that eventually just give it time
good shit bru i’ve not been here for a bit did norwood accend i remember being compared to him now he’s mogging me

• +1
good shit bru i’ve not been here for a bit did norwood accend i remember being compared to him now he’s mogging me
Yeah he's around a mid HTN I think but he's getting surgery

ugly :bigbrain:

• +1
Second pic could be htn but your frame is like horrible
chin is so short there my lower third hard ascended here coz of forsus appliance and I was making a retarded facial expression