Rathe the girl I fucked yesterday

Well. My smile is fine. I lack tooth show when I talk. Lower third is very short and under developed too.
Probably just low gonial angle , I have it too.
But if you can smile and your teeth flesh is visible than everything is ok , you just probably haw low gonial angle which makes your chin appear short

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Probably just low gonial angle , I have it too.
But if you can smile and your teeth flesh is visible than everything is ok , you just probably haw low gonial angle which makes your chin appear short
I still look subhuman af when I talk. I prolly need bimax with cw.

Is this whole thread LARP?
2802387 AC5CB4E4 41CA 4B4F BD8D 0F7536167851

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I still look subhuman af when I talk. I prolly need bimax with cw.
If you have overbite then of course . What's your mandible length from gonial angle to the middle of the chin ?

If you have overbite then of course . What's your mandible length from gonial angle to the middle of the chin ?
10.4 cm with caliper.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
do all of these niggas have sfs?

i cant see their gums
No , because they're smiling either very light or you can see their gum . Many users here told me I have sfs , but I didn't detect no symptoms of sfs , besides just the low chin height which comes from my giga low gonial angle

• +1
I think I would but that’s cuz I’m a desperate incel and would get fooled by the second picture :incel:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Birdcell
How did you measure , I would like to measure toi
from behind the gonion until the chin bone
take measurements both with chin and chin bone

from behind the gonion until the chin bone
take measurements both with chin and chin bone
With flex tape until the middle of the chin bone ?

• JFL
I think I would but that’s cuz I’m a desperate incel and would get fooled by the second picture :incel:
It's ok , a pussy is a pussy after all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and LooksOrDeath
can't you try for an ltr
He can. I can't.

I am so awful looking dude. I legit need so many surgeries just to be normie. No guarantee I'll ascend either.

• +1
He can. I can't.

I am so awful looking dude. I legit need so many surgeries just to be normie. No guarantee I'll ascend either.
can you send pic of yourself in pm

He can. I can't.

It can't be that bad bro , you have deformity or what ?

can you send pic of yourself in pm
I can only send seflie at arm's length. But my problems are not apparent in still pictures. When I turn my head around and talk /smile, there is a big underlying issue with my craniofacial development.

• +1
I can only send seflie at arm's length. But my problems are not apparent in still pictures. When I turn my head around and talk /smile, there is a big underlying issue with my craniofacial development.
send it

Problems are only apparent in motion. Do not have the balls to send a video of me talking. Maybe, after bimax.
just send your front selfie photo man

Ya allah

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15577 and Birdcell
you are measuring wrong
measure A
View attachment 1606848
Is this correct way of doing it ? I placed it behind the gonion where it starts
Screenshot 20220326 1852372

If so I read 12 cm , maybe we need to substract 2 cm , because of the length that the curvature adds ?

Here's a video

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Is this correct way of doing it ? I placed it behind the gonion where it starts
View attachment 1606863

If so I read 12 cm , maybe we need to substract 2 cm , because of the length that the curvature adds ?

Here's a video

All these measurements are cope. I autistically measured my PFL at 31-32mm but I have round cuck eyes.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
She probably has the same SMV as a 6/10 + male.

• +1
All these measurements are cope. I autistically measured my PFL at 31-32mm but I have round cuck eyes.
You can have big pfl with round eyes
Majang tribe boy with big eyes portrait majangir ethiopia E6NPY2

Niggers have the highest pfl on average

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, LooksOrDeath and Lawton88
Well. My smile is fine. I lack tooth show when I talk. Lower third is very short and under developed too.
Send me ur pic Bhai

• +1
I have scleral show with lax lower lids and weak infras.
Is this scleral show ? If yes , than I have it despite protruding lower orbital bone
Maybe you have the same ?
Screenshot 20220227 1439053

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Eyebrows 404

Probably the hottest woman in all of Europe, but LTB in Punjab

• JFL
wtf

• JFL
send me too man, are you ignoring me because I am from an adversary nation or do you feel gigamogged by my afro armpits in the dp?

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 18032