Rathe the girl I fucked yesterday

Lacks harmony and bad ratios, and bad neck

He looked better in that before picture, now he looks like a weird ogre
I guess due to unconventional facial proportions? Like his wide bizygomatic width.

He doesn't look unharmonious to me at all. I mean, my facial measurements are pretty average but it makes me very meh looking and plain. c

Damn bro you actually look good i this picture, like legit if you looked like this and neckmaxxed you would look 1000x better

Why you look so ugly now?
Maybe, it is the camera birdcel is using?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and alriodai
Not gonna lie to you you really looked good in that picture, if neckmaxxed in that picture you'd be a HTN at least damn
Bigger neck on this pic , still decent ? Pic from 2 week ago
Screenshot 20220308 2017512

Only thing camera (selfie) mode change is your eyes making them a lil bit droopy tbh, and make your neck smaller tbh

Camera change you alot tho

I get what he means , like in this video for example , there's something uncanny about my look . Also the short chin is contributing to that

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
You need to looksmax then ASAP brother
I legit need bimax with cw to fix SFS with rhino and infra implants. That should bring me into the average category.

Then I need other surgeries like forehead bone shaving, HT, fillers etc. to iron out minor imperfections.

Bigger neck on this pic , still decent ? Pic from 2 week ago
View attachment 1607405
i know what's wrong, it's like you got that ogre face but not that ogre body

your lack of hair and bad hairline overrall makes your face a little weirder, your huge bones but small chin height makes your bones weirder, i get it now

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
I legit need bimax with cw to fix SFS with rhino and infra implants. That should bring me into the average category.

Then I need other surgeries like forehead bone shaving, HT, fillers etc. to iron out minor imperfections.
You have money ? This shit will cost you at least 30.000$

I get what he means , like in this video for example , there's something uncanny about my look . Also the short chin is contributing to that

You're not that ugly tho, but you're not attractive IMO

• +1

your lack of hair and bad hairline overrall makes your face a little weirder, your huge bones but small chin height makes your bones weirder, i get it now
Makes sense , that round nw0 Hairline is a fucking joke tbh :lul::lul::lul: , but yeah
2802387 AC5CB4E4 41CA 4B4F BD8D 0F7536167851

• +1

But what if you are boneless? Like I need more bonemass to improve my looks.

• +1
Osteotomies and implants , I wouldn't advise for fillers

I was told you was not ugly and you're underrating yourself super hard by one of my friends a few hours ago lol

• +1
Take a credit from a bank maybe :lul:
No one is gonna lend me 30k for PS.

I am probably gonna get bimax from brazil or poland. Tons of good docs under 10k.

• Love it
I was told you was not ugly and you're underrating yourself super hard by one of my friends a few hours ago lol
I believe this

• +1
Who? Those two pics I sent were frauded. I just sent an unfrauded selfie of me to a user here.

• +1
The problem is I look like trash in motion due to short skull and SFS.

If people here saw my face talking in motion or even a shitty candid, I'd be the new resident truecel.

I am boneless anyway. Legit no zygo projection and jaw angularity. I need fillers/implants to fix it. But I am afraid it won't look natural.

• +1
First catch after 1.5 years of semen retention
I think I had a good one , my looks level
Thoughts ?
@germanlooks
@SMESH
@cloUder
@alienmaxxer
@Bitchwhipper2
@LooksOrDeath
@the BULL
@Korea
Bro why

• JFL
The problem is I look like trash in motion due to short skull and SFS.

If people here saw my face talking in motion or even a shitty candid, I'd be the new resident truecel.
You're too harsh on yourself bro

• +1
14C32929 6516 4377 9EA5 C3370E626E30

• +1
You're too harsh on yourself bro
You sound pretty bluepilled boyo.

Let's put it this way. If birdcel is 4-5/10 according to you, I am 2-3/10. Legit truecel. He mogs me to death. No contest.

Screenshot 20220227 1439053

Screenshot 20220307 2208542

2 years after ....

Screenshot 20220309 1929232
Screenshot 20220318 213257 Gallery

You sound pretty bluepilled boyo.

Let's put it this way. If birdcel is 4-5/10 according to you, I am 2-3/10. Legit truecel. He mogs me to death. No contest.
He might rate people different than you ,.so in his eyes you might for example be the same level or even better than me

BDD or some shit
BDD is cope for subhumans.

I legit had a video interview last week. I got mogged to death by both of the interviewers. Like I look like an underdeveloped baby compared to them. Both of them were LTN. Spent the lnext few hours taking pics of myself and looking in the mirror to cope.

I am 100% sure I look subhuman af IRL.

• So Sad
BDD or some shit
I got BDD too and I'm not going as harsh on myself
@Pakicel must be either super ugly or got extreme BDD from browsing and seeing chads all day

• +1
He might rate people different than you ,.so in his eyes you might for example be the same level or even better than me
Even my ratios are off too. Have 62mm IPD with 0.43-0.44 ES ratio.

I got BDD too and I'm not going as harsh on myself
@Pakicel must be either super ugly or got extreme BDD from browsing and seeing chads all day
I can barely function tbh. Spent the entire day today measuring my PFL.

I somehow have 32 mm PFL but they legit look like cuck eyes in some pics and hunter in others.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Birdcell and alriodai
Why do you wanna see it?
Curiosity because you described your flaws in such detail but at the same time in other posts you try to imply you are very GL, so yeah

Curiosity because you described your flaws in such detail but at the same time in other posts you try to imply you are very GL, so yeah
Nope. Never implied I was very gl. You are confusing me with someone else.

Nope. Never implied I was very gl. You are confusing me with someone else.
I mean u posted a very good looking guy who looked Afghan/ Iranian and said he was your pheno, so that got me a bit interested tbh nohomo

what does your l.c consist of then?

im pretty sure its the opposite way around
I’m invisible to black women

My lays are mostly white chicks lol

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I mean u posted a very good looking guy who looked Afghan/ Iranian and said he was your pheno, so that got me a bit interested tbh nohomo
Nah. That dude is boneless af. He isn't above 4 PSL. I have the same pheno as his but that doesn't make me gl or even average. Being fair-skinned doesn't necessarily mean you can't be ugly due to other reasons.

Also, that dude was incel for the most part of his life and has to arrangemarriagemax.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, tyronelite and Birdcell
Nah. That dude is boneless af. He isn't above 4 PSL. I have the same pheno as his but that doesn't make me gl or even average. Being fair-skinned doesn't necessarily mean you can't be ugly due to other reasons.

Also, that dude was incel for the most part of his life and has to arrangemarriagemax.
If you look like him, you are good looking no doubt. Stop letting these sites get to you. It wasn't just fair skin, many other reasons too.

• +1
If you look like him, you are good looking no doubt. Stop letting these sites get to you. It wasn't just fair skin, many other reasons too.
I don't look like him. I have the same pheno.

Nah. My looks are the problem. They severely handicap me socially. Nigga, I couldn't even get an ugly girl in my current state. I look subhuman af in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and tyronelite
absolutely disgusting

• +1