@germanlooks
@SMESH
@cloUder
@alienmaxxer
@Bitchwhipper2
@LooksOrDeath
@the BULL
@Korea
Like 2-3/10 but fuckable if you're desperate.

Bruh that's nothing , the heaviest thing I fucked was this :
View attachment 1606590
0-1/10.

Idk atleast fuck 4/10 is my minimum standard. Just has to be skinny and average or slightly below face is enough. Landwhales = rather solo masterbate tbh

Tbh you mog both soooooo hard. Your actual looksmatched woman =

FaceApp 1648343002520

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
Very depressing thread. You don't need to settle for women like that. Stop doing it or it may affect your self esteem long-term

• +1
@Birdcell you have good supras and Infras , good soft tissue. Your eye area mogs hard

• Woah
I’m invisible to black women

My lays are mostly white chicks lol
Bro i genuenly dont understand why black women in USA have such crazy standards while Being 4PSL overweight

For example look at how this tall girl treats this BBC manlet , i cant imagine a shaniqua bringing herself down to his level and comments prove it

@Birdcell you have good supras and Infras , good soft tissue. Your eye area mogs hard
Thank you man , I think I have rectangular eye sockets :what:

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Thank you man , I think I have rectangular eye sockets :what:
You do I can tell. Insane bone msss around the orbits :cool:. You can tell because your upper eyelid is straight which means you have squared out supras

• Woah
You do I can tell. Insane bone msss around the orbits :cool:. You can tell because your upper eyelid is straight which means you have squared out supras
I thought that was negroid trait , because I read somewhere that their skulls have rectangular orbitals :lul:

You're not ugly I've seen you. I was saying that you could pull much better bitches somewhere else
If he lives in the UK I UNDERSTAD. But anywhere else he could get better tbh

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Dude wtf u r not ugly, but I wouldn't stick my dick in either of those foids ffs

• JFL
Dude wtf u r not ugly, but I wouldn't stick my dick in either of those foids ffs
Landwhales are lazy whores which will complain about being fat and do nothing about it. I made a mistake that I gave her dick , you're right man

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chinacurry
I’m invisible to black women

My lays are mostly white chicks lol
Major cope. Black women are super subservient and obessive over HTN and Tyronelite. White girls are far harder to get for black guys, why do you lie

• So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite
Landwhales are lazy whores which will complain about being fat and do nothing about it. I made a mistake that I gave her dick , you're right man
My rule is, if I wanna fuck a girl I actually find hot, don't go above size 16, don't go below 10, 12 is the sweet spot

• +1
Bro i genuenly dont understand why black women in USA have such crazy standards while Being 4PSL overweight

For example look at how this tall girl treats this BBC manlet , i cant imagine a shaniqua bringing herself down to his level and comments prove it

It’s a myth. It’s 2/10 black men saying black girls don’t want them. They then lie and say “white girls love me and treat me better” which is BS any Tyronelite or HTN black guy can have a harem of shaniqua and black stacies I have seen it first hand. White girls find them subhuman and it is far harder for a black man to get a NORMAL white woman than a hot black girl

She looks hideous and below your league, but a fuck is a fuck, i would be fucking way worse if i didn't currently live in a small town.

• +1
Yeah. It's a very good eye area. Very compact and hunter like. But apparently some people here think it is shitty.

Birdcel just needs a taller chin and shorter forehead and he will mog.

• Love it
Nah most chads have squared out orbits look at Gandy , Erickson , O’Pry all square
Btw do you know any docs besides pag who offer infra implants? And is a 32mm PFL sufficient or do I need more for wide eyes?

Btw do you know any docs besides pag who offer infra implants? And is a 32mm PFL sufficient or do I need more for wide eyes?
32mm is mogger tier

• +1
Pags and ramiri. However pags know the best when it comes to implant. Look. At @herring eyes after implants mogs so hard. 32 mm pfl is good but it depends on the ipd and es ration

32mm is mogger tier
I actually just measured it again, I got 31.6 mm. Fuck, these eye measurements are hard to get right even with digital calipers and good lighting. You have to place a fucking sharp object near your eyes and try to place exactly at the ends of the eye, which can often times be obscured by your eyelashes.

Yeah, in theory. But they don't look wide. That is the problem. I legit have cuck eyes without squinting. It's because my under eye support is bad with above average PFH, which brings my PFL to PFH ratio to 2.5.

• Hmm...
Pags and ramiri. However pags know the best when it comes to implant. Look. At @herring eyes after implants mogs so hard. 32 mm pfl is good but it depends on the ipd and es ration
My IPD is 62 mm and ES ratio is between 0.43-0.44. But tbh, I think PFL is overrated. Most of the MMs with good eye area, don't have large PFLs. They have compact orbitals, good brows and lashes as well as good eye color. You can high PFL but bug eyes with cuck shape.

ramieri doesn't offer saddle.

My IPD is 62 mm and ES ratio is between 0.43-0.44. But tbh, I think PFL is overrated. Most of the MMs with good eye area, don't have large PFLs. They have compact orbitals, good brows and lashes as well as good eye color. You can high PFL but bug eyes with cuck shape.
Pfl is more important for guys with rectangle eye shape. Eyes That have a straight upper eyelid with low pfl look like shit. Almond eye with a curved upper eyelid like Zach Cox look great both ways

32mm is mogger tier
Nah. I rechecked again. It's close to 32 in my right eye and in between 31 and 32 in left. So 31-32 overall. Sounds autistic but when it comes to PFL every 0.5mm counts.

• +1
Pfl is more important for guys with rectangle eye shape. Eyes That have a straight upper eyelid with low pfl look like shit. Almond eye with a curved upper eyelid like Zach Cox look great both ways
Zach cox doesn't have an impressive PFL. But look at tyrion's eye area:

How would you fix it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15065
Nah. I rechecked again. It's close to 32 in my right eye and in between 31 and 32 in left. So 31-32 overall. Sounds autistic but when it comes to PFL every 0.5mm counts.
I don't know how to accurately measure it , but I believe I have lower than you
Maybe also my eyelashes hide it ? Like this second picture you can see much more eye white , because I wide opened my eyes :lul:

Attachments

• PXL_20220323_091216329.jpg
    PXL_20220323_091216329.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220228-140748~2.png
    Screenshot_20220228-140748~2.png
    1,016 KB · Views: 0
Maybe also my eyelashes hide it ? Like this second picture you can see much more eye white , because I wide opened my eyes :lul:
@Titbot , considering that I have above average wide skull , if I say 31mm pfl , you think this is right ? I never really see very wide eyes ij real life either. Something like this is very rare and only see it in niggers :feelscry:

• +1
@Titbot , considering that I have above average wide skull , if I say 31mm pfl , you think this is right ? I never really see very wide eyes ij real life either. Something like this is very rare and only see it in niggers :feelscry:
View attachment 1608656
Your pfl looks to be 31-31.5mm. It’s good

• +1
Nah, your eyes look much wider than mine. 32 seems like an over measurement. I am a bit over 31. The thing is when you measure with the pointy ends of the caliper, the eyelid corners stretch apart so this inflates the measurement slight. 31 ish would be more fair for me.

• Hmm...
View attachment 1608656
Your orbitals are more compact than mine so that could be why your eyes look wide. High PFL with bug eyes still looks cuckish.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Titbot and Birdcell
I don't have these , maybe I should buy them
Yeah. I bought them because I was getting ridiculous measurements with rulers/tape measures. Also, pics are unreliable due to distortion.

I see lots of dudes here claiming 33mm+ PFL, when that is gandy level. Chances are they are inflating their measuerments unintentionally.

• +1
View attachment 1608656
His eye area looks like shit. Buggy af. Proves PFL is overrated.

Tyrion already got almond eye surgery
I don't think that would fix the issue. I guess his orbitals are bad. He'd need filler/implants on the upper eye and infra with saddle to make lower eyelid straight.

• +1
I don't think that would fix the issue. I guess his orbitals are bad. He'd need filler/implants on the upper eye and infra with saddle to make lower eyelid straight.
You don’t want your lower eyelid to be very straight it looks gook

You don’t want your lower eyelid to be very straight it looks gook
Yes. But I have very lax lower lids with 2 mm of scleral show.

This varies of course throughout the day. In the morning, my eyelids rest higher but at night, my scleral show becomes a lot more noticeable. From the side, the lower part of my eyes bulge out due to lack of infra orbital projection. Upper part is overhshot by supras so that doesn't need to be changed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Here are my orbits @Birdcell
C4DE79E7 AFF6 49BA B22F 29EF302D7150

• +1
Yes. But I have very lax lower lids with 2 mm of scleral show.

This varies of course throughout the day. In the morning, my eyelids rest higher but at night, my scleral show becomes a lot more noticeable. From the side, the lower part of my eyes bulge out due to lack of infra orbital projection.
Just get the Infra saddle the would fix it completly and halo the eye area

My pfl is 31mm one eye and other eye had like a 3.5 mm pfl and my ipd is 65

• Woah
depressing thread

• JFL
beggers can't be chosers

• JFL