Rathe the girl I fucked yesterday

Screenshot 20220318 213257 Gallery

Screenshot 20220326 1544462

Insane lifefuel tbh for y'all

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
I get almost 12.5-13cm with that measureement. I dunno why my face feels so fucking small when most of my measurements are a bit above average and I am not even tall (5'10)

I get almost 12.5-13cm with that measureement. I dunno why my face feels so fucking small when most of my measurements are a bit above average and I am not even tall (5'10)
What measurement ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
My gf is overweight op, i don't care tbh i love her, mirin your honesty, high T low inhib :ogre:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032 and Birdcell
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032 and TsarTsar444
And this is what matters
Mirin giga hard if not larp, you are giga good honest guy tbh, i legit don't care if my gf is skinny or overweight tbh, i just go with it and coom 5 times in her :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Mirin giga hard if not larp, you are giga good honest guy tbh, i legit don't care if my gf is skinny or overweight tbh, i just go with it and coom 5 times in her :ogre::ogre::ogre:
I never thought people had some standards , I was giga shocked when found out that normies from here wouldn't fuck anything below stacylite

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
You're denying to be my femboy to fuck this kind of stuff?

yuck-gross.gif

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032 and Birdcell
I never thought people had some standards , I was giga shocked when found out that normies from here wouldn't fuck anything below stacylite
My standards are just giga obese, cystic acne all over, or giga anorexic

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ROTTING, Zeruel and 1 other person
Meanwhile :
View attachment 1607340

It's over for our standards bro
Tbh i don't care a bit, i don't have the jealous emotion in me, i knew life was turbo not fair since like 9yo, so i just ride the waves. 7psl girls, 3psl girl, whatever, coom is coom :Comfy:

• Love it
Tbh i don't care a bit, i don't have the jealous emotion in me, i knew life was turbo not fair since like 9yo, so i just ride the waves. 7psl girls, 3psl girl, whatever, coom is coom :Comfy:
High T respect

I don't believe it
Swear to god :feelshehe:

• JFL
that's not him. I know what the actual guy looks like though. It's that kid who was bragging about how he looks latino/ Spanish on lookism.
Wait , give me more info and clues , how did he look like maybe I remember him

Wait , give me more info and clues , how did he look like maybe I remember him
He was from the state of Maharashtra, I think still in high school, on his thread, had a confrontation with @the BULL who tried to disillusion him

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
He was from the state of Maharashtra, I think still in high school, on his thread, had a confrontation with @the BULL who tried to disillusion him
The dude with the narrow jaw ? You mean sixpience ? Or the other prettyboy dude who got in beef with mods ?

w8 who the fuck he is

The dude with the narrow jaw ? You mean sixpience ? Or the other prettyboy dude who got in beef with mods ?
Not sixpence, I think he did have a narrow jaw but wide big chin and curly hair. Dunno the episode with the prettyboy

• +1
Not sixpence, I think he did have a narrow jaw but wide big chin and curly hair. Dunno the episode with the prettyboy
Ok eitherway I will not know for sure whom you mean , but I'll keep it in mind :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
First catch after 1.5 years of semen retention
I think I had a good one , my looks level
Thoughts ?
@germanlooks
@SMESH
@cloUder
@alienmaxxer
@Bitchwhipper2
@LooksOrDeath
@the BULL
@Korea
Your causing hypergamy with your disgusting low standards. Fuck you for making it harder for all the rest of the men. Men like me reject average foids who look a lot better then that disgusting genetic trash.

• +1
Your causing hypergamy with your disgusting low standards. Fuck you for making it harder for all the rest of the men. Men like me reject average foids who look a lot better then that disgusting genetic trash.
I understand you bro , but guys like me are very rare , and most dudes have very high standards eitherway

big beautiful queen

• JFL
I understand you bro , but guys like me are very rare , and most dudes have very high standards eitherway
Guys you like are dime a dozen. I know plenty of chad lites and above average men who pulled hot bitches at some point in time but rather then tough it out in a drought they just went for average foids. I also went through a long drought and suffered rather then humiliate myself with an average foid.

I did go through my below avg foid phase in the beginning but realized quickly I got 0 pleasure from it. My dick didn't get hard, and I felt terrible after wards. But when I fucked a cute girl or a hot one, I felt very good after wards and my dick was hard throughout.

Its a shame man. Why dumpster dive when you should get what your entitled to.

• +1
Guys you like are dime a dozen. I know plenty of chad lites and above average men who pulled hot bitches at some point in time but rather then tough it out in a drought they just went for average foids. I also went through a long drought and suffered rather then humiliate myself with an average foid.

I did go through my below avg foid phase in the beginning but realized quickly I got 0 pleasure from it. My dick didn't get hard, and I felt terrible after wards. But when I fucked a cute girl or a hot one, I felt very good after wards and my dick was hard throughout.

Its a shame man. Why dumpster dive when you should get what your entitled to.
The thing is , that I don't disagree with you , but this I did out of mercy for her , since I noticed that she craved my dick for a long time
Eventually I ghosted her instantly after , I gave her fake insta and wrong number too.
Of course males , ugly or not , should try their best , and this landwhale is definitely not a looksmatch even for a normie. It was probably the last time I'm touching these subhumans , because as you said I didn't enjoy it even 1% :hnghn: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
The thing is , that I don't disagree with you , but this I did out of mercy for her , since I noticed that she craved my dick for a long time
Eventually I ghosted her instantly after , I gave her fake insta and wrong number too.
Of course males , ugly or not , should try their best , and this landwhale is definitely not a looksmatch even for a normie. It was probably the last time I'm touching these subhumans , because as you said I didn't enjoy it even 1% :hnghn: :lul:
Exactly. Quality over quantity. And don't forget numbers game and looking in the right areas. Avoid bars/night clubs/online dating and look to social groups with an emphasis on arts/humaniteis/literature/nature loving and avoiding use of social media. Hippie foids also. Their not as shallow and especially in the social circle context they'll date their looks match even these days. The key is though their not active on social media. Essentially if the girl your talking to you meet in a social circle context and not via online dating/bar/club and she dislikes social media and doesnt use it, your chances of getting them go up dramatically.

Try that vs Tinder. And also gymcel girls I noticed they place a value on muscle, so their not as shallow on the face and height compared to your gains.Obviosuly the catch is you need a noteworthy physique to get attention, but hypergamy is relative. I get much more attention from cute foids at planet fitness ( the average gym goer is a lot smaller there ) then serious gyms with roid heads and guys who take it seriously.

• +1
Exactly. Quality over quantity. And don't forget numbers game and looking in the right areas. Avoid bars/night clubs/online dating and look to social groups with an emphasis on arts/humaniteis/literature/nature loving and avoiding use of social media. Hippie foids also. Their not as shallow and especially in the social circle context they'll date their looks match even these days. The key is though their not active on social media. Essentially if the girl your talking to you meet in a social circle context and not via online dating/bar/club and she dislikes social media and doesnt use it, your chances of getting them go up dramatically.
Very nice , thank you for the advice , helps with appearing NT . It seems like you speak from experience :feelsokman:

send me too man, are you ignoring me because I am from an adversary nation or do you feel gigamogged by my afro armpits in the dp?
Why do you wanna see it?

Try that vs Tinder. And also gymcel girls I noticed they place a value on muscle, so their not as shallow on the face and height compared to your gains.Obviosuly the catch is you need a noteworthy physique to get attention, but hypergamy is relative. I get much more attention from cute foids at planet fitness ( the average gym goer is a lot smaller there ) then serious gyms with roid heads and guys who take it seriously.
What if you get zero IOIs?

What if you get zero IOIs?
Well you have to dress properly cause these women are stupid. It specifically needs to be tight enough to accentuate your physique. And yes if you gym max hard to a good body and still don't get it, then hv to focus primarily on social circle. It means your looks threshold isn't good enough for bar/club success.

• +1
be Incel like me :lul: I'd rather be a non-slayer than a landwhale giga slayer
I'd LTR 4/10 women but even they would reject me.

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
I'd LTR 4/10 women but even they would reject me.
Maybe you just imagining worst case scenarios , I also always believe that I'm invisible , but seeing many normies getting some play , I quickly change my mind

Is this scleral show ? If yes , than I have it despite protruding lower orbital bone
Maybe you have the same ?
View attachment 1606876
Damn bro you actually look good i this picture, like legit if you looked like this and neckmaxxed you would look 1000x better

Why you look so ugly now?

• +1
it never began for you brother😢
There is hope for me in surgerycelling. It can ascend me enough to LTR 5/10 women.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Maybe you just imagining worst case scenarios , I also always believe that I'm invisible , but seeing many normies getting some play , I quickly change my mind
Hearing people call you ugly here makes me wanna rope. Because if you are sub-5, I must be like 2-3/10.

• JFL
Hearing people call you ugly here makes me wanna rope. Because if you are sub-5, I must be like 2-3/10.
I'm psl 4.75 maybe 5 objectively , it's not super good but also not bad

Damn bro you actually look good i this picture, like legit if you looked like this and neckmaxxed you would look 1000x better

I don't why people call this dude ugly. Sure, he looks a bit ogre but his eye area is fucking good and he has good bone structure.

• +1
I don't why people call this dude ugly. Sure, he looks a bit ogre but his eye area is fucking good and he has good bone structure.
Lacks harmony and bad ratios, and bad neck

He looked better in that before picture, now he looks like a weird ogre

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Birdcell

Probably puberty chnaged some hormonal profile , maybe higher cortisol too, I'm very stressed last 2 years and on average sleep like 4-5 hours :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: alriodai
I'm psl 4.75 maybe 5 objectively , it's not super good but also not bad
I'd be happy to be 5 PSL. I am probably 3.25 PSL in motion.

• So Sad
Probably puberty chnaged some hormonal profile , maybe higher cortisol too, I'm very stressed last 2 years and on average sleep like 4-5 hours :feelscry:
Not gonna lie to you you really looked good in that picture, if neckmaxxed in that picture you'd be a HTN at least damn

• +1