Reading @MoggerGastons posts

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
Holy shit bro @MoggerGaston
You seem so much happier jfl. You went from doomer incel to chill kinda NT guy. Maybe I just perceive you different because of the happy Hitler energy.
Mirin tbh. I guess this is proof that all we need is some good LDAR time and to just be positive, bro.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, User49, Deleted member 21898 and 2 others
my reaction on new moggergaston

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 21661
Just move to Greece theory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Holy shit bro @MoggerGaston
You seem so much happier jfl. You went from doomer incel to chill kinda NT guy. Maybe I just perceive you different because of the happy Hitler energy.
Mirin tbh. I guess this is proof that all we need is some good LDAR time and to just be positive, bro.
I am surprised you noticed a change, cuz i havent used drugs for a while now either which makes me all weird on this forum too. Glad to hear it from another person.

Holiday is doing me well. I feel a new energy coming onto me, makes me want to try again in life.

Happy hitler energy only came after I arrived here. I felt like a creature that left his cave. And its been uphill since ive come too, first 2 days I was very timid and stressed interacting with hotel/restaurant staff. Now I am already cracking jokes and relaxed.

Change of environment, people, habits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and BrahminBoss
I am surprised you noticed a change, cuz i havent used drugs for a while now either which makes me all weird on this forum too. Glad to hear it from another person.

Holiday is doing me well. I feel a new energy coming onto me, makes me want to try again in life.

Happy hitler energy only came after I arrived here. I felt like a creature that left his cave. And its been uphill since ive come too, first 2 days I was very timid and stressed interacting with hotel/restaurant staff. Now I am already cracking jokes and relaxed.

Tdlr?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and BrahminBoss

Good shit, bro. I think I just need a vacation too. When you think about it, life's pretty good. I wake up at 1PM, roll out of bed, and just chill. Maybe go for a swim, but mostly just relax, eat some good food, drink a soda. Been watching more movies the last couple of days. Still have some schoolwork to submit online which is gay, but life is good.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston and User49
Good shit, bro. I think I just need a vacation too. When you think about it, life's pretty good. I wake up at 1PM, roll out of bed, and just chill. Maybe go for a swim, but mostly just relax, eat some good food, drink a soda. Been watching more movies the last couple of days. Still have some schoolwork to submit online which is gay, but life is good.
Exactly, get out of your routine. Do some new stuff you never did before, treat yourself because you deserve it.

Honestly my life wasnt that bad either. I could do whatever i wanted all day in NL, work 2 shifts in the weekend, do drugs, repeat.
Just stuck in negative thought patterns and habits.

My schedule is pretty shit when i get back. Got lots of work-shifts in a short period. But I am looking forward to it somewhat after this. Just gotta make sure i dont fall into old habits.

I can recommend forcing yourself to wake up earlier than 1pm. Makes the day feel longer and more fullfilling smh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
the real reason is because he ascended

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661