Reading threads in the looksmaxxing forum can be so frustrating sometimes

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Someone for example will make a thread like "Got canthoplasty for 2,000k," a dozen people will ask pretty simple questions and then the OP will quote them all and "respond" to the questions with some kind of sidesteppy answer, or simply just not provide basic key details. Like a reply might be like "did you mean 2,000? was it euros or usd?" and they will just flat out ignore the post. meanwhile they've already told us their life story about how their lateral canthus that was previously 2mm too low on the face stopped them ffrom getting a promotion at their slovenian expat relations office job

Or someone gets a botched surgery, it gets to 20 pages, even though they post no pics, no details on surgeons and leaving out key details and writing in a hella cryptic manner. Seeming like they're just having an incomprehensible schizo monologue out loud on their thread (like the recent chip thread on supras or the chronically esl italian guy who went to pagnoni in 2021), where they maybe quote and respond to 1/10 replies with a vague non-answer, like an inverted oracle at delphi speaking in tongues only to occasionally come to sentience for a split second and look at you in the eye and blurt out a hairball of words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Allornothing, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 4 others
I only read shitposts

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

I am sexually frustrated.

that’s life. u need to shift through all the bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
that’s life. u need to shift through all the bs
Holy s hit bro you have had lots of good advice lately. in the last day i've learned from you to
  • love yourself
  • filter out the bullshit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, Allornothing and Reformed