Realisation: I’m not Chadlite tier

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
As much as we like to suck each others’ cocks on here and call each other chadlites and slayers

I’ve come to the realisation today that my irl experiences are not congruent with that of a Chadlite’s

I am HTN at the maximum. A filthy shitskin manlet, gymcel, pencil neck, low sex appeal, deluded freak

Somebody has to pay for this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 23554 and 63 others
I’ve never seen a chad IRL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Chadethnic101, Johanjohan and 10 others
Should have trained neck

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Yuya Moggershima, SteveRogers and 16 others
Should have trained neck
My fucking pathetic excuse for a neck can’t handle consistent training without getting injured.

I lost all my gains and I’m now condemned to spend the rest of the summer with a flimsy fucking straw between my shoulders

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Ezekiel, Elvisandreaa and 19 others
My fucking pathetic excuse for a neck can’t handle consistent training without getting injured.

I lost all my gains and I’m now condemned to spend the rest of the summer with a flimsy fucking straw between my shoulders
Welcome to the nonchad club brother. It’s shit in here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 23554, AscendingHero and 9 others
I’ve seen too many
And it makes me realise just how far I am from that level
I’m honestly racking my brain to remember one. There was one Chadlite in my hs and he was invisible, prolly not virgin though. If you live in rural USA it’s easy to only see normies/ subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, thereallegend and Erik-Jón
I’ve seen too many
And it makes me realise just how far I am from that level
where in the UK are you, I live in Birmingham and have never seen a legit chad irl. I've seen Chris Zylka irl once and he stood so far above anyone else I've ever seen in terms of looks.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Johanjohan
Closest I've seen to a chad irl is the pretty boy ones in middle upper class areas down in Toronto. Never seen a true chad

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18840 and 6 others
I have those thoughts myself daily, I just think that I am so ugly that I ain't even normie tier. My mind cucks me and stops me having good thoughts about myself :feelsbadman:, I am slouched neck narrow jaw gamer pheno albino nerd:pepefrown:

lol if you ain't wasp chad jock with wide frame and atleast 6'3

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Mewton, Deleted member and 10 others
imagination GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16369, Mewton and 5 others
mirin jewish react farming tactics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Hero of the Imperium, Banderacell and 9 others
As much as we like to suck each others’ cocks on here and call each other chadlites and slayers

I’ve come to the realisation today that my irl experiences are not congruent with that of a Chadlite’s

I am HTN at the maximum. A filthy shitskin manlet, gymcel, pencil neck, low sex appeal, deluded freak

What's the difference between Chadlite treatment and HTN treatment? Examples? I think I'm HTN myself just need to confirm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17872 and currylightskin
Was not gonna say it cause you’re a nice guy, but yeh

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Hero of the Imperium, Chadethnic101 and 5 others
Finally your delusions are over. U r too boneless and unharmonious to be a chadlite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
And you didn't even mention you'r real problem . It's your hair loss

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and subhuman incel

how do u look like tho i realised almost everyome here overrates. some call me htn even when im a virgin at 29yo😂

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, EverythingMattersCel, subhuman incel and 1 other person
It’s all a matter of perspective brother

If you go out and have girls checking you out every time you pass by or just enjoy your drink then you’re good to go

Positive social interactions translate into a positive mindset

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 23554, SteveRogers and 8 others
What's the difference between Chadlite treatment and HTN treatment? Examples? I think I'm HTN myself just need to confirm
nothing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero, NukethisWorldAlready and 4 others
Closest I've seen to a chad irl is the pretty boy ones in middle upper class areas down in Toronto. Never seen a true chad
When I go to uoft you will:feelshehe:

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Pm pic:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
HTN - U wil be the hottest guy in your social circle. U will get a lot of matches on tinder, people will call u good looking, u could ltr hot chicks if u r NT, would get approached one in a while.

Chadllite - U will be the hottest guy in a college, u will get way more matches than htns, peole will regularly remind u r goodlooking, will be told to model n act, would get approached often, could str hot chicks, women will be obsessed over u and sometimes would be extremely creepy with u.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AscendingHero, Solidcoin and 4 others
you are chadlite- its just the forums standards are too high
HTN - U wil be the hottest guy in your social circle. U will get a lot of matches on tinder, people will call u good looking, u could ltr hot chicks if u r NT, would get approached one in a while.

Chadllite - U will be the hottest guy in a university, u will get way more matches than htns, peole will regularly remind u r goodlooking, will be told to model n act, would get approached often, could str hot chicks, women will be obsessed over u and sometimes would be extremely creepy with u.
Id argue Chadlite is the former and Chad is the latter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Hero of the Imperium, LooksOrDeath and 13 others

Depends on what u rate chad and chadlite.

Chad for me is someone who could be legit aspie and a weirdo and pull hot girls like Sean O'pry. 1 in 100,000 guys. Someone who would get scouted for modelling. Someone u mostly saw in Tv or internet. Almost too rare to be seen irl unless u live in a posh area in a big city like London or LA.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, datboijj and forevergymcelling
same, theyre very rare, and its hard to notice w/o glasses for me, mostly its lean htns with fashion, the only chad ive seen ironically browses here and the other chad ive seen was a bit bloated so not at his full potential back in hs

Chadlite is mini celebrity treatment, srs

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
can’t bring myself to jfl at this post. this hits hard.

its kind of a good thing tbh, life is more expected and predictable when your not gassed up on ego. like imagine if you thought that and got rejected by a htb, would be a rude awakening vs the self realisation

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Tbh this post is making me realise I’m Chadlite and not Chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadethnic101, n0rthface and 4 others
Tbh this post is making me realise I’m Chadlite and not Chad
everyone has shifted one tier after this brutal high iq post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AscendingHero, tyronelite and 6 others

Chadllite - U will be the hottest guy in a university, u will get way more matches than htns, peole will regularly remind u r goodlooking, will be told to model n act, would get approached often, could str hot chicks, women will be obsessed over u and sometimes would be extremely creepy with u.
Universities have 10-50k people jfl. By your definition a chadlite is 1 in 5 000 - 25 000 people lol

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17872
This post made me realize i’m a normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, AscendingHero, Bonez and 5 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, forevergymcelling, subhuman incel and 1 other person

Chadllite - U will be the hottest guy in a college, u will get way more matches than htns, peole will regularly remind u r goodlooking, will be told to model n act, would get approached often, could str hot chicks, women will be obsessed over u and sometimes would be extremely creepy with u.

I think I'm a HTN. Everything you said in the HTN category applies to me. I feel like Chadlite will usually be the hottest guy in the class or gym or a very small college/town/village, but not university - being the hottest guy in your university makes you Chad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadethnic101, AscendingHero and 3 others
I have those thoughts myself daily, I just think that I am so ugly that I ain't even normie tier. My mind cucks me and stops me having good thoughts about myself :feelsbadman:, I am slouched neck narrow jaw gamer pheno albino nerd:pepefrown:

Never began for sub Maher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and subhuman incel

htn get alot matches?

Depends on what u rate chad and chadlite.

Chad for me is someone who could be legit aspie and a weirdo and pull hot girls like Sean O'pry. 1 in 100,000 guys. Someone who would get scouted for modelling. Someone u mostly saw in Tv or internet. Almost too rare to be seen irl unless u live in a posh area in a big city like London or LA.
chad is a perfect model like opry. chadlite is generally very hot for everyone but not perfect like a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801

Me neither. Some Chadlites almost certainly (still relatively rare), but no true Chads.

@Amnesia , @ArvidGustavsson and @averagejoe all look better than any man I've seen IRL, for example.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 18244, phukmikehok and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔

I wonder what would you say if I were to take your zygos.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Mewton, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
I think I'm a HTN. Everything you said in the HTN category applies to me. I feel like Chadlite will usually be the hottest guy in the class or gym or a very small college/town/village, but not university - being the hottest guy in your university makes you Chad tbh.
I meant to say college not unviversity.

HTN = 1 in 20
Chadlite = 1 in 1,000
Chad = 1 in 100,000 excluding oldcels

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, thereallegend, Johnnybegood and 2 others