Realisation: I’m not Chadlite tier

its kind of a good thing tbh, life is more expected and predictable when your not gassed up on ego. like imagine if you thought that and got rejected by a htb, would be a rude awakening vs the self realisation
cope
:Comfy:

youre an irl 7.5/10 imo

which is like 5.5-5.75 PSL

Another way to put it - In a random sample of 100 guys aged 18-30, youd be in the top 1-5 best looking depending on the exact area, personal preference of girls etc

When we went out club it was top 5 out of about 600+

brutal

no idea where it calibrates in on this HTN/CL/CHAD scale tho it's so non specific and arbitrary

rating in general is in the sense everyone has different biases

the fact that ratings can't even be agreed upon shows there's a variable in looks for preferences based off of programmed perceptions of "halos" "failos" that will depend on the "blackpiller" viewing it

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18244
Dumb retard letting muh blackpill radicalise him

brutal

no idea where it calibrates in on this HTN/CL/CHAD scale tho it's so non specific and arbitrary

the fact that ratings can't even be agreed upon shows there's a variable in looks for preferences based off of programmed perceptions of "halos" "failos" that will depend on the "blackpiller" viewing it
could not equally argue your own assesment of him being in the top 5 out of 600 (do you mean 300 guys btw?) is also open to biases and youre his friend so are probably slightly biased to overrate him vs a stranger.

Still hes very good looking and this whole HTN/ chad/ chadlite or whatever cant really be agreed on or objectively determined.

for me personally the way I rate is the top 10% of people are chadlite/chad and the bottom 10% of people are subhuman
the top 2-3% are then chad and bottom 2-3% truecel.

The 80% in the middle is all normies 10th-30th percentile is LTN, 30th-70th is MTN 70th-90th is HTN

thats just my personal interpretation of the scale

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Xangsane and Prince88
Its all about mentality

youre an irl 7.5/10 imo

which is like 5.5-5.75 PSL

Another way to put it - In a random sample of 100 guys aged 18-30, youd be in the top 1-5 best looking depending on the exact area, personal preference of girls etc
He looks like a cartoon character to me, HTN 6/10

brutal

UK men are ugly

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Yeah a tiny pop city might be difficult but there's no specification in your post, specifying after isn't ideal tbh

In London it's prob impossible even as a MTN-HTN range (not quite htn but mtn or a bit above) to not get 99+ in 12h
Ive never found being in London vs small city effects how many matches i get in first 24hr

Ive actually found slightly hgiher success in other cities.

Besides it really matters is whether/what girls you can slay not number of matches

Ive never found being in London vs small city effects how many matches i get in first 24hr

Ive actually found slightly hgiher success in other cities.

Besides it really matters is whether/what girls you can slay not number of matches

Conversion rate is mostly about niche appeal or having the masculine behaviour that women look for that reinforces in their mind you're capable of satisfying (providing looks threshold is met) them but yes that is all that matters

it's a reasonable barometer for general appeal though or if you got into the specifics you could work out which demographic and niche of women respond well to your appearance

• +1
Conversion rate is mostly about niche appeal or having the masculine behaviour that women look for that reinforces in their mind you're capable of satisfying (providing looks threshold is met) them but yes that is all that matters

it's a reasonable barometer for general appeal though or if you got into the specifics you could work out which demographic and niche of women respond well to your appearance

Well my main point was I think its very possible that someone whos just kind of a young looking Normie with a balanced average face could get a lot more matches than someone whos got a different kind of appeal like certain ethnics, gymcels, idk tiktok fags or something whihc are more niche- but the former may be way more succesfull in terms of actual slaying.

Ive nver gotten 99+ in 24hrs but sitll have some decent success off apps

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 3573
Well my main point was I think its very possible that someone whos just kind of a young looking Normie with a balanced average face could get a lot more matches than someone whos got a different kind of appeal like certain ethnics, gymcels, idk tiktok fags or something whihc are more niche- but the former may be way more succesfull in terms of actual slaying.

Ive nver gotten 99+ in 24hrs but sitll have some decent success off apps

Yes I agree with this, there's for sure a "fun factor" involved in online dating profiles. What emotional response and imagery in the mind of the women who are swiping on you get? if that's good then you can have a lot of swipes while looking pretty standard

• +1
Just coomed again this morning fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk back to back days haven't done this in over 80 days
Guy Youre GIF

We were dry humping while I was spanking her and hitting her erogenous zones with my soft sub chad hands (yeah yeah laugh all you want) a little bit during foreplay and my legs and dick area got absolutely drenched in her pussy juice, literally just gushing out like one of those cute little streams you see sometimes walking through villages

ripped my fucking hair off as well, quite literally yanking at it like some crazed amazonian

just what the FUCK is this shit?

I cannot be FUCKED as a sub chad

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
did any of you guys see someone receive the so-called chad treatment irl?

did any of you guys see someone receive the so-called chad treatment irl?

Yeah I've seen it irl

random cold approaches
girls grabbing their chest
compliments directly to their face

looking them up and down from head to toe and getting the pussy tingle. That "oh fuck me jesus christ" look in their eyes as they do it. Usually when they've gone from head down to your shoes and have returned back up to the mans eyes

not received this shit myself but I don't give eye contact w/anyone when out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and the BULL
Yeah I've seen it irl

random cold approaches
girls grabbing their chest

looking them up and down from head to toe and getting the pussy tingle. That "oh fuck me jesus christ" look in their eyes as they do it. Usually when they're gone from head down to your shoes and have returned back up to the mans eyes

not received this shit myself but I don't give eye contact w/anyone when out
location? because I do think things like these don't happen as often in the east as in the west

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 20131
location? because I do think things like these don't happen as often in the east as in the west

Western

Definitely doesn't happen as much in the East, collective behaviour is a huge factor in how sexual dynamics play out in different societies

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and EasternRightWinger15
Western

Definitely doesn't happen as much in the East, collective behaviour is a huge factor in how sexual dynamics play out in different societies
yeah I have to travel to west to witness it with my own eyes

also what are you doing outside when not looking at other people? like wtf is there other to look at :feelskek:

• +1
yeah I have to travel to west to witness it with my own eyes

also what are you doing outside when not looking at other people? like wtf is there other to look at :feelskek:

Enjoying the company of my friends if I'm with them or just off in my own world

used to look at everyone around me tho. Head on a swivel mode.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Enjoying the company of my friends if I'm with them or just off in my own world

used to look at everyone around me tho. Head on a swivel mode.
I make eye contact but when some girls makes long eye contact with me aswell I'm kinda thrown off as idk what to do (when it happens on the street randomly)

This "overrating stuff" is so garbage though

by YOUR perspective which could be framed very badly

read my thread on rating

10 years experience here

that guy to me is above a chad lite, don't think he calibrates in at chad though

the LTN/MTN/HTN/CHADLITE/CHAD scale is gigashit for specifying with high levels of accuracy

there's also looks variance at play where he could look better or worse in specific picture conditions

also idk how but I have this 6th sense of being able to see people in motion by just seeing a picture, I can animate how their skull will look like in rotation even w/o seeing a video, it's 10/10 accurate from my experience with it

If HTN is above top 10% then I clearly would be that at a minimum judging by what I pass by IRL
I only said that because i read some of his posts saying he has trouble getting women compare to his other friends. Maybe i'm wrong.

Easily a chad imo.

Post a pic of someone you consider a chad
Brad Pitt, Tom Welling etc.

I make eye contact but when some girls makes long eye contact with me aswell I'm kinda thrown off as idk what to do (when it happens on the street randomly)

Eye contact from my perspective is very deep

It's like a book, the book of you and the book of the person you're looking at. Everyone has their book.

depending on how penetrating your gaze is / how well you can see the energy behind the vessel people occupy depends on how well you'll read the book

it's signalling your inner world - look at them until they look away if you're calm and at peace inside. If you have the inner glow they'll see it in your eyes - literally been told this myself and my eye area is probably my most average feature.

Looks threshold required of course - I always say this because spergs come in going "BuT WhaT aBouT fAcE tHo JfL juST bE cHaD"

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and EasternRightWinger15
Can we stop bumping this thread pls

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 20131 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, LooksOrDeath, the BULL and 2 others
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, forevergymcelling, Mewton and 1 other person
OP keep your head up

IMG 20220617 194606

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, alriodai and forevergymcelling
Ever since I got in a relationship (I’m actually engaged now) I’ve stopped feeling chadlite. I think the constant validation from girls on dating apps really enlarged my ego because no random woman on the street has pulled my pants down and started sucking my dick.

• So Sad
Reactions: infini
Ever since I got in a relationship (I’m actually engaged now) I’ve stopped feeling chadlite. I think the constant validation from girls on dating apps really enlarged my ego because no random woman on the street has pulled my pants down and started sucking my dick.
That’s why you gotta keep flirting with random chicks even if you’re in a LTR

good, now all the Narcys on this forum need to admit not being psl god level

where in the UK are you, I live in Birmingham and have never seen a legit chad irl. I've seen Chris Zylka irl once and he stood so far above anyone else I've ever seen in terms of looks.
British chads are very rare tbh

I meant to say college not unviversity.

HTN = 1 in 20
Chadlite = 1 in 1,000
Chad = 1 in 100,000 excluding oldcels
Irl chads* you must specify. actual 6.5 psl chad is 1 in a million usually

oh shit yakhiiii

Closest I've seen to a chad irl is the pretty boy ones in middle upper class areas down in Toronto. Never seen a true chad
Same here. Only guys that stand out bc of how ugly r ppl are prettyboy that are carried by pheno aka soft features

@StreegeReturn where do you live btw. Do you get muh ethnic tax treatment?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Chadlite is mini celebrity treatment, srs
Agreed that’s why i don’t get why ppl rate me chadlite. Chadlite per psl is smth else it’s 1 guy in a whole uni at best.
The best gl guy u see every week or month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Universities have 10-50k people jfl. By your definition a chadlite is 1 in 5 000 - 25 000 people lol
Basically, its as i said, there was one chadlite i ever saw and my uni has around 30-50k students

PSL autism never stops evolving

HTN is top 5%, chadlite is 1/1000, and chads don’t exist? JFL what am i even fucking reading

also, chadlite face + 5’9 = HTN
Theres a diff between irl and psl.
It’s basically one scale lower.
A psl chadlite is an irl chad. Its like high 5 psl and its easily 1 in 1k if not more.

A psl chadlite is an irl chad. Its like high 5 psl and its easily 1 in 1k if not more.
Why not just do away with all this PSL shit and rate on the normie 1-10 scale then?

I think PSL scale was invented to try and be like oh look at us we understand Muh looks and Muh ratings so much better than normies but it arguably makes less sense than a normal 1-10 scales

1.5 or less severely disabled or birth defects
1.5-2.5 truecel
2.5-3.5 Subhuman
3.5-4.5 LTN
4.5-5.5 MTN
5.5-6.5 HTN
6.5-7.5 Chadlite
7.5-8.5 Chad
8.5+ Gigachad but this is basically just a chad with money or status or who fits a woman’s particular niche she likes but doesn’t exist objectively

On this scale you’re a 7.5 , OP is a 7 and I’m about a 5.25

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, forevergymcelling, Prince88 and 1 other person
easily a chadlite fgt muh dont get treated like a chadlite.
He doesn’t look chadlite in the third pic tbh, his lower third looks less robust there than in other pics, chin looks round and narrow, his hair looks faggy and his cheeks look puffy.
But to be fair it is a candid pic and probably old.

• So Sad
BS. About a fifth of the kids at my school would've been rated 5psl here.

• +1
He doesn’t look chadlite in the third pic tbh, his lower third looks less robust there than in other pics, chin looks round and narrow, his hair looks faggy and his cheeks look puffy.
But to be fair it is a candid pic and probably old.
It’s 6 year old jfl

Second pic is most recent (few weeks back)

It’s 6 year old jfl

I like the faggy hair tbh lol - I think you looked slightly better 6 years ago vs now based off those pics

Do you have any tattoos?

It’s 6 year old jfl

Why didn’t you post more recent pics? You have been Maherpilled so hard you don’t take pics anymore or what? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Why didn’t you post more recent pics? You have been Maherpilled so hard you don’t take pics anymore or what? :lul:
I'll pm you