Realisation: I’m not Chadlite tier

Why not just do away with all this PSL shit and rate on the normie 1-10 scale then?

I think PSL scale was invented to try and be like oh look at us we understand Muh looks and Muh ratings so much better than normies but it arguably makes less sense than a normal 1-10 scales

1.5 or less severely disabled or birth defects
1.5-2.5 truecel
2.5-3.5 Subhuman
3.5-4.5 LTN
4.5-5.5 MTN
5.5-6.5 HTN
6.5-7.5 Chadlite
7.5-8.5 Chad
8.5+ Gigachad but this is basically just a chad with money or status or who fits a woman’s particular niche she likes but doesn’t exist objectively

On this scale you’re a 7.5 , OP is a 7 and I’m about a 5.25
I disagree i think im lower but it makes sense tbh way better scale.
The « chad » of my uni of around 40k ppl standed out hard and mogged everyone me included. He was around a 8. Around those levels, every 0.5 matters. My goal is to be an irl 8 basically.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and subhuman incel
BS. About a fifth of the kids at my school would've been rated 5psl here.
Idk what school you are or went but i tend to be harsher. Basically a guy that is 8/10 irl is a chad. A 9/10 is opry/maher whatever giga top tier chad, and maximum rating.
The realistical goal for every looksmaxxer is to seek to reach 8/10.
Amnesia is a 8/10, the guy in my uni 8.25-5, best pics of salludon around that too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Prince88 and Deleted member 17872
you have attained enlightenment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
where in the UK are you, I live in Birmingham and have never seen a legit chad irl. I've seen Chris Zylka irl once and he stood so far above anyone else I've ever seen in terms of looks.
where did u see chris zylka

you are gl in what I've seen in photos but that is just photos which don't give the true full picture

insane rage lasting this long from a failed night out though, even I'm now less keen on going out in the UK just from second hand incel rage
fr fr it's starting to seem to me like neck is a meme
all the neckpill before and afters are morphed, and not actual transformations

my neck keeps getting injured, reduced range of motion, nerve pinching
that shit isn't worth to have a bigger neck

+ with a significant muscle increase in the neck I've heard that people get sleep apnea

not to be a doomer, but those are just facts

I'd love if I could train the neck like other muscle groups
Bruh you realize the whole sleep apnea with neck is when your neck is gigabit and oversized and mostly full of fat kek