Realistic IQ of looksmax users estimated by a professional

What exactly is his profession?

Womens studies?

Of course there's a correlation, it's just not as strong as you'd expect to be given the size these ogres are. Bodybuilders don't have the strength to do manual labour or do the kind of tasks strongmen are required to, despite looking much bigger and "fit". Neither do they have endurance, you don't have endurance when your heart is fighting to pump blood to your balloon muscles to move an absurd amount of weight whilst also trying to make your breath efficently and not overheat. You don't have endurance when you can't jog properly for more than 2 minutes.

And that's true. Like I said, it only mogs being a slob but that doesn't mean much. These are the "benefits", the same benefits you'd get by jogging everyday or just not being a fucking fatass. Great. The juice is not worth the squeeze.

If you're doing 'strength training' and can't do ANY of those things properly you doing something wrong: you're doing bodybuilding.

I didn't say lifting weights per se is bad, exercising is good, simply there isn't any evidence supporting this notion that all that gymcelling is any better than doing regular exercising like a normal fucking person. If anything it can be detrimental. No, you don't fucking need to hit the gym every single day, you don't need to eat 300g of protein and you definitely don't need to look like a fucking video game character, because you're not MEANT to and trying to do that is fighting nature.

But whatever helps you sleep at night, I'm saying this is waste of time and your SMV or PSL changes will be minimal, as well as your potential health benefits.
I'm not the most well read on these topics but even I can tell when someone is spewing bullshit and that is you right now
You can ask more well versed individuals like @Kingkellz who is an IFBB pro
read his thread https://looksmax.org/threads/is-lifting-weights-and-being-muscular-cope.354483/

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
Shit, came back from the hospital…they tested my IQ. Won’t dox myself, but just gonna give a clue…I’m Einstein tier. Genius shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332