REALITY CHECK: The Faces of Real Life Slayers

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Delusion Shatterer 101
1593086973514 1593087048212 1593087156820 1593087186761 104757403 2752053865068920 2569551054440825158 n 5 1593087279217

THESE GUYS IN THEIR PRIMES (BECKHAM, HRITHIK, BATEMAN, KIVANC, GANDY, MAHER) ARE WHAT REAL LIFE SLAYERS WITH OVERALL APPEAL (BOTH JB AND OLDER FOIDS LOOK LIKE). JFL @ COMPARING CUCKS LIKE BARRETT, DE POOT AND RAMIREZ TO THESE GUYS.

HERE'S A SIMPLE ANALOGY:
BARRETT, DE POOT AND RAMIREZ ARE JUST TOO MUCH IN TERMS OF FACIAL AESTHETICS JUST LIKE RONNIE COLEMAN, DORIAN YATES AND JAY CUTLER ARE TOO MUCH IN TERMS OF THEIR BODIES.

BOTH TYPES OF GUYS HAVE EXTREME NICHE APPEAL, BUT THE TOP 6 GUYS ARE WHAT OVERALL GENERAL APPEAL LOOKS LIKE. JFL IF YOU THINK YOUR BONE MODELS CAN MATCH UP TO THESE SLAYERS. KEEP COPING AND CRYING YOU AUTIST BASEMENT DWELLING SUBHUMAN PERMAVIRGINS.

JFL SEE IF DE POOT GET RESULTS LIKE THIS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, thecel, Feminineboi and 5 others
Leo mogs all of those for prime jbs despite maher probably cause of height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
HERE'S A SIMPLE ANALOGY:
BARRETT, DE POOT AND RAMIREZ ARE JUST TOO MUCH IN TERMS OF FACIAL AESTHETICS JUST LIKE RONNIE COLEMAN, DORIAN YATES AND JAY CUTLER ARE TOO MUCH IN TERMS OF THEIR BODIES.
that's such a stupid excuse

then why doesn't jeremy meeks have "jUsT tOo MuCh iN tErMs oF fAciAL aEsThEtIcS"?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, BigNigga69 and 2 others
27D9CD32 B85E 4448 BF57 C93E1836ABE2

Faces like these create cults on Instagram and other social media platforms. Go on Sean’s comments and you will see some females who literally photoshop Sean O’Pry in their pictures or have some extremely weird fucked up fanfictioms surrounding him. That shredded shitskinned ethnic dog would never tap into this kind of dopamine. Not even on the same plane of existence.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, BigNigga69, iblamelebron and 7 others
that's such a stupid excuse

then why doesn't jeremy meeks have "jUsT tOo MuCh iN tErMs oF fAciAL aEsThEtIcS"?
his bones dont stick out like those fags, go ask real women what they think (post on the internet?). they have no reason to lie.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69
No one Understands Bro. Aesthetics are One Thing But Having a Wide appeal is different. Chico is only male model who has Major Sex Appeal worldwide.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
View attachment 474486
Faces like these create cults on Instagram and other social media platforms. Go on Sean’s comments and you will see some females who literally photoshop Sean O’Pry in their pictures or have some extremely weird fucked up fanfictioms surrounding him. That shredded shitskinned ethnic dog would never tap into this kind of dopamine. Not even on the same plane of existence.
jfl if you think o pry would outslay bateman irl

• +1
Leo mogs all of those for prime jbs despite maher probably cause of height
not for general appeal, for prime jbs someone like this is ideal

He mogs Barett, De Poot , Ramirez very hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Patrick Baitman
View attachment 474486
they even do that for people like jake paul, it doesnt make him gigachad jfl at this cope

• +1
males have much lower standards, youre the only one coping lol. females are just meant to look feminine.

youre saying feminine looking males like barrett would outslay bateman? no chance.

his bones dont stick out like those fags, go ask real women what they think (post on the internet?). they have no reason to lie.
wtf does that mean? almost every feature of his is ideal, yet your theory of it being "just too much" doesn't apply? why?

wtf does that mean? almost every feature of his is ideal, yet your theory of it being "just too much" doesn't apply? why?

UEE check
slightly High eyebrows
recessed chin check
longer philtrum than ideal
shit hairline

Very true tbh
0 comments from girls on his looks.

• JFL
and also because he looks super masculine and thugmaxxed unlike the fagmaxxers

and also because he looks super masculine and thugmaxxed unlike the fagmaxxers
ah there we go. so you admit that it's something outside of their facial structure that makes the difference?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Top 3 unmoggable slayers:
Screenshot 2020 04 16 19 19 03 648 comandroidchrome
Am001
Atesh

View attachment 474455View attachment 474456View attachment 474462View attachment 474463View attachment 474465View attachment 474466

THESE GUYS IN THEIR PRIMES (BECKHAM, HRITHIK, BATEMAN, KIVANC, GANDY, MAHER) ARE WHAT REAL LIFE SLAYERS WITH OVERALL APPEAL (BOTH JB AND OLDER FOIDS LOOK LIKE). JFL @ COMPARING CUCKS LIKE BARRETT, DE POOT AND RAMIREZ TO THESE GUYS.

HERE'S A SIMPLE ANALOGY:

BOTH TYPES OF GUYS HAVE EXTREME NICHE APPEAL, BUT THE TOP 6 GUYS ARE WHAT OVERALL GENERAL APPEAL LOOKS LIKE. JFL IF YOU THINK YOUR BONE MODELS CAN MATCH UP TO THESE SLAYERS. KEEP COPING AND CRYING YOU AUTIST BASEMENT DWELLING SUBHUMAN PERMAVIRGINS.

JFL SEE IF DE POOT GET RESULTS LIKE THIS.
WDl5EzX

The faces of real life slayers

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
ah there we go. so you admit that it's something outside of their facial structure that makes the difference?

no its the whole package lol, barrett just looks feminine. i would be convinced hes a girl if he put on a wig.

Bateman on the other hand, looks like every girls dream

no its the whole package lol, barrett just looks feminine. i would be convinced hes a girl if he put on a wig.

View attachment 474514

Bateman on the other hand, looks like every girls dream
View attachment 474515
barrett has a slightly small lower third which adds to his femininity, i'll give you that. but if barrett had a body like meeks, tattoos like meeks and a buzzcut then nobody would mistake him for a girl either. same thing goes for de poot.

Ljungberg facially overall Beckham. Cuz Heightpill.
beckham wins that pretty easily, i didnt realise that guy was even gl till i clicked on the photos and had a closer look

This is why prime Ballou is in my top 3, he has enough aesthetic along with insane sex appeal

It is legitimately over for many for men if he steps one foot into a bar they're in

Attachments

• 1593089507216.png
    1593089507216.png
    309.6 KB · Views: 30
i copy and pasted another thread
Great thread btw. Still I have this question tho: what is the bare minimum requirement for slaying normies. And don't show me some model, they're all top 1% of top 1%. I just want to research on high tier normie requirements

Great thread btw. Still I have this question tho: what is the bare minimum requirement for slaying normies. And don't show me some model, they're all top 1% of top 1%. I just want to research on high tier normie requirements
for slaying normie girls? Idk man to slay girls regularly, id say chadlite face but under that and other things like body, height, status, NTness unironically matter

beckham wins that pretty easily, i didnt realise that guy was even gl till i clicked on the photos and had a closer look
Beckham would be Normie without Hair. Ljungberg has Insane Zygos.

• WTF
That's too much bro. I've seen literal normies slaying hard. So the bar cannot be that fucking high.
based just off face like on tinder, you need a chadlite tier face imo

but see the rest of my reply:
" under that and other things like body, height, status, NTness unironically matter "

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
That's too much bro. I've seen literal normies slaying hard. So the bar cannot be that fucking high.
High Tier Normie is the Cutoff with Decent Jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
JFL if u believe this go to Wattpad and see the stories bitches write about gigachads

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3